Mcdonalds destroyed by gang of teens on video

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Another day in 4th World America.
When will you MORONS in this room stop supporting the Dems. I dont know how much more I can POST here

I am sure some of you will defend the thugs and say Shitt like they were called names. F off

Time to take matters into your own hands. Get out there and quit being such a pussy.

Get your asses out there and fix this.

Hey your right actually. When we see these things go down, we should get involved. As a society we should not stand for it when police are unable of incapable of doing their jobs.
We need to perhaps start having community training on how to handle these people. Of course laws need to be changed so that vigilantes are not held responsible for what these clowns start.

More of Superbadbrutha's black terrorist friends demonstrating why blacks don't get reparations, nor respect.

WE are due the reparations now.

Looks like one more neighborhood Micky Dee will be closing in Harlem.

Hope the owners were black.

Blacks just love destroying their own neighborhoods, then blaming whites.

The proper response would be to hit them where it hurts. If your a minor and you vandalize , attack and steal like that? if your parents own a home, we come by with a back hoe and tear out the front wall of your house. If you rent, we take your car and any belongings worth over $99 , freeze your families bank accounts for three months and let you all suffer in poverty.... and that is besides paying restitution.

do that a few times and that shit will never happen again.

And again as with the nice cars being destroyed, don't broadcast this around. This could again be racism coming home to white America.

It could grow out of control and even impossible for police to deal with!

That clip is actually from a few weeks ago. I'd like to know if anything was ever done about all that happened. I believe that it was at a McDonald's somewhere in L.A.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I was closing manager and night auditor of a McDonalds in Rogers, Ar in 1986-87. We had kids destroy the place every weekend night and they were all white. Damn those fourth world whites.

More of Superbadbrutha's black terrorist friends demonstrating why blacks don't get reparations, nor respect.

WE are due the reparations now.

Looks like one more neighborhood Micky Dee will be closing in Harlem.

Hope the owners were black.

Blacks just love destroying their own neighborhoods, then blaming whites.

You seem like one of the most intelligent people on this board!! What is going to happen??
We all know Trump is being accused of the crimes the Pol Pot Dems do. Are they going to send Trump to jail for 500 years. Will he make a plea and drop out of the race.
They 100 percent fixed the 2020 election and will do it again in 2024
Trump cannot win it appears.

I was closing manager and night auditor of a McDonalds in Rogers, Ar in 1986-87. We had kids destroy the place every weekend night and they were all white. Damn those fourth world whites.

The World has greatly changed since the 1880s
You have tens of thousands of brutal black on white crimes per year and the media has covered it all up

Either most whites are going to vacate the big cities and they will all CRASH or you will soon see a rebirth of the white male that will take actions into their own hands.

Not like in that 1st video, you fucking dumbass.

I remember there being 3 separate unrelated fights at the same time out in the parking lot once, but nobody did stuff like that in the restaurant and

stole the damn cash register.

Not like in that 1st video, you fucking dumbass.

I remember there being 3 separate unrelated fights at the same time out in the parking lot once, but nobody did stuff like that in the restaurant and

stole the damn cash register.
How would you know unless you were there?

When will you MORONS in this room stop supporting the Dems. I dont know how much more I can POST here

I am sure some of you will defend the thugs and say Shitt like they were called names. F off

Spare the rod, spoil the child. We live in shit 'naughty step' times.

Forum List

Back