1st they came for your SUV's, then your gas stoves and grills, now they want your water heaters....I kid you not. Democrat = Fascism.

Oh so when the Democrats want 33% of the blacks to die before they are even born, that isnt regulating procreation? Man you are a very sick boy.
So, you're saying Dems are just as bad? Yep. Agreed. Which implies Republicans are no better. The "culture war" is killing the country.

The planet is boiling and the few little things that ordinary people can do to improve the situation is just too much for conholes. Like put a mask on, it might just help a vulnerable person with a weak immune system? Fuck you!!!!! My body, my choice.
Conholes are entitlement monkeys. Me me me me. Everything is about me.
:cuckoo:

So, you're saying Dems are just as bad? Yep. Agreed. Which implies Republicans are no better. The "culture war" is killing the country.
Some establishment Republicans are just as bad, i.e. Bitch McConnell, but as President Trump exposed the Swamp Creatures, you voted against President Trump and installed President Turnip Joe Biden, who called kids like you "Roaches".

Some establishment Republicans are just as bad, i.e. Bitch McConnell, but as President Trump exposed the Swamp Creatures, you voted against President Trump and installed President Turnip Joe Biden, who called kids like you "Roaches".
Trump didn't expose anything. The swamp is Citizens United and Trump never said anything about it

Actually, that's not true. I voted "against" Biden as well.
So you wasted your vote. Figures. Sorry, but in this game, you either vote for an idiot like Joe Biden, or someone like President Trump who not only made life better for blacks, but everyone else.

Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans

And then the 2020 election was stolen, and life for blacks, became very hazardous, with inner city murders every weekend. And it is the Democrats who are in charge of the cities. See how retarded many blacks are? They vote for their very destruction.

. Biden said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you 'ain’t Black,” because apparently, he owns the Black vote. But Blacks are not a monolith, and they are not indebted to Joe Biden nor to the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back