132,000 Likely Fraudulent Ballots in ONE GEORGIA COUNTY!

132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible And this has nothing to do with Dominion software.

Democrats all all going to prison! AND TRUMP WINS! :banana:

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA - 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Democrats got greedy!
Debunked:

132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible And this has nothing to do with Dominion software.

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA - 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Democrats got greedy!
Good luck kids. sounds like fantasy island from goofy pundit to me.
And sure enough, Politifact debunks yet another kooky USMB thread. The mods are right-wing nuts so they will not demote to the Badlands:

The current result doesn't change with or without Georgia, but if one state can be tainted, all fifty of them can be. May the check be a thorough one.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly
Do you feel stupid? Thread was fake news:

This is happening and being found more and more. Idiotic Dims are going To need luck to avoid prison when this is said and done.

I doubt it is fraud.

Hopefully, it is a mistake.....

A big mistake......

That will switch things around.

If this were true, it would push the total beyond the reach of recount.
In fact, it wasn't fraud or a mistake. Just a made-up claim in a USMB thread, debunked by Politifact:

Democrats got greedy!
Good luck kids. sounds like fantasy island from goofy pundit to me.
And sure enough, Politifact debunks yet another kooky USMB thread. The mods are right-wing nuts so they will not demote to the Badlands:
Thanks for post that. Most of my election news has been from mainstream source or aggregators such as Drudge or MemeOrandum. I would probably have missed it. Though I knew that their was no 132,000 vote in questions last time I heard the Secretary of State of George speak on Sunday.

You were duped by a hoax. LOL

Georgia election officials have repeatedly said they have found no credible examples of election fraud in the state.

You can stop reading your BS article right there. 3,000 votes were changed in fulton county by the dominion software.

Then they go on to quote CNN :laughing0301:

Well...don lemon told me so! :boo_hoo14:

The current result doesn't change with or without Georgia, but if one state can be tainted, all fifty of them can be. May the check be a thorough one.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly
Do you feel stupid? Thread was fake news:
Because of how there is always a possibility of other things coming up to the surface, no. If there is anything that I have learned in life, it is to trust absolutely no one which is why you don't see me inserting myself into just any picture that is out there. I am 38 years old now and there are certain things out there that I still have not done yet. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why would republicans think that the same party that impeached a president based on hatred and conducted a sham investigation based on lies would rig an election? I just don't understand.

This is happening and being found more and more. Idiotic Dims are going To need luck to avoid prison when this is said and done.
You were duped by a hoax. LOL
Wrong again uneducated scum. Politifact? Hahahahahah! Try again loser. Your fear is more and more obvious every day,

Forum List

Back