13 year old dies after second jab

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

Just you democrats, I would mandate that all democratic party controlled men, women, and children be vaccinated, then watch and see how many of you die of it!

Most are. Nice to see you admit that you have zero principles and would support government mandates when it suits your agenda.

:omg: You democrats have sealed your collective fate, I marvel that you dare attempt to impugn my principles, absolutely marvel at your disgusting hypocrisy in wake of the unending wave of hate and treason embraced by you monstrous, baby killing creatures!

Do enlighten me on my hypocrisy. Specifically me. What have I done beside point out your obvious partisan abandonment of conservative principles by calling for a vaccine mandate for Dems.

How sad.

Nothing to see here folks
My kids are 11 and 13 and I do not want to vaccinate them. They are perfectly healthy.
Are your schools discussing mandating it?
Don’t know as school is over. We ll see around August. School Committee meetings all summer.
Good luck

The discussion, as you well know if you read the posts (and your own posts) is broader than one child
His name is Jacob

Ah, you suddenly remembered his name. You forgot all about it in post #134 which didn't mention him at all. At least try to be consistent here.
Check out post 86. Check out the opening post. Which posts show how much YOU care about Jacob?

You are here to promote Vaccine Almighty, and to marginalize the death of this child for dying such a politically inconvenient death.

only over 650,000 deaths
Even Birks admitted these numbers were inflated by as much as 25%. My wife is an MD and refuses to take the vaccine. She's like over half of her colleagues around the nation. I haven't decided yet if I'll take it but I haven't ruled it out. The stories about hospitals seeing nearly zero cases of influenza last season should have caused people to wonder how such a common infection was suddenly wiped from the books. I can tell you my theory, and one my Pathologist spouse shares, the Feds began paying tens of thousands of extra dollars to hospitals for every covid hospitalization. A guy in the Florida Panhandle not far from my location died in a motorcycle accident. He was in his 30s IIRC and died from blunt-force trauma. His death was attributed to Covid-19. The scam was easy to run. All a hospital had to do was certify the dead person had covid in the body. My guess is that if an honest history of this is ever done, we'd find these numbers to be as much as double the actual covid deaths.

BUT... even if all 650K were legitimate, in a population of nearly 350 million, the stats never justified the shutdown of our national economy or educational institutions. I think that should have been CRIMINAL. During the height of this madness last summer I read that due to the economic destruction done to the west, an additional 200-250 MILLION people around the globe were dying of starvation.

How many have died from covid? Worst-case totals are around 4-5 million. IF this was allowed for political reasons then someone needs killing and I hope Karma comes calling sooner rather than later for those ghouls...
Parents who have otherwise healthy children and have them take the vaccine are rolling the dice on the child's future. IF this virus had a much higher rate of morbidity/mortality associated with it in the age group their children are part of, then it would be easier to justify. The facts indicate that under 20s have an extremely low chance of fatality or long-term disability from this virus.
OTOH, having a 13-year-old otherwise healthy kid dying from what sounds like cardiac tamponade as a side effect of a vaccine he might well have never needed, is an almost unthinkable tragedy for a parent to have to live with.

I respect ANYONE'S choice regarding this vaccine. Take it, don't take it, wait to take it... whatever. It should always remain a matter of CHOICE. No government agency or corporate chief should have the power to force this vaccine on anyone as the price of working there or purchasing their product. Once we casually step over THAT line, very bad outcomes are possible for our society.
Anyone demanding "vaccine passports" for crossing their borders, should pay the price of consumers' wrath.
I'm old enough and have explored enough of the world and even the U.S. that having to give up travel wouldn't affect me to any serious extent.
That said, I'd still raise hell and vote my conscience against any Pol that okayed such rules. This is AMERICA BY GOD and bureaucratic shills have no business exerting that kind of power over a free people.

Should that be before or after he gets his Nobel in Science?
The Nobel is meaningless...especially after Obama, the worst President in our lifetimes, got one.
The Nobel still means what it always has meant. Just because turds like you get butt hurt when lefties win really makes no difference
The nobel is as meanless as an Oscar or Golden Globe, now that eligibility has become contingent on political ideology.

only over 650,000 deaths
Even Birks admitted these numbers were inflated by as much as 25%. My wife is an MD and refuses to take the vaccine. She's like over half of her colleagues around the nation. I haven't decided yet if I'll take it but I haven't ruled it out. The stories about hospitals seeing nearly zero cases of influenza last season should have caused people to wonder how such a common infection was suddenly wiped from the books. I can tell you my theory, and one my Pathologist spouse shares, the Feds began paying tens of thousands of extra dollars to hospitals for every covid hospitalization. A guy in the Florida Panhandle not far from my location died in a motorcycle accident. He was in his 30s IIRC and died from blunt-force trauma. His death was attributed to Covid-19. The scam was easy to run. All a hospital had to do was certify the dead person had covid in the body. My guess is that if an honest history of this is ever done, we'd find these numbers to be as much as double the actual covid deaths.

BUT... even if all 650K were legitimate, in a population of nearly 350 million, the stats never justified the shutdown of our national economy or educational institutions. I think that should have been CRIMINAL. During the height of this madness last summer I read that due to the economic destruction done to the west, an additional 200-250 MILLION people around the globe were dying of starvation.

How many have died from covid? Worst-case totals are around 4-5 million. IF this was allowed for political reasons then someone needs killing and I hope Karma comes calling sooner rather than later for those ghouls...
Parents who have otherwise healthy children and have them take the vaccine are rolling the dice on the child's future. IF this virus had a much higher rate of morbidity/mortality associated with it in the age group their children are part of, then it would be easier to justify. The facts indicate that under 20s have an extremely low chance of fatality or long-term disability from this virus.
OTOH, having a 13-year-old otherwise healthy kid dying from what sounds like cardiac tamponade as a side effect of a vaccine he might well have never needed, is an almost unthinkable tragedy for a parent to have to live with.

I respect ANYONE'S choice regarding this vaccine. Take it, don't take it, wait to take it... whatever. It should always remain a matter of CHOICE. No government agency or corporate chief should have the power to force this vaccine on anyone as the price of working there or purchasing their product. Once we casually step over THAT line, very bad outcomes are possible for our society.
Anyone demanding "vaccine passports" for crossing their borders, should pay the price of consumers' wrath.
I'm old enough and have explored enough of the world and even the U.S. that having to give up travel wouldn't affect me to any serious extent.
That said, I'd still raise hell and vote my conscience against any Pol that okayed such rules. This is AMERICA BY GOD and bureaucratic shills have no business exerting that kind of power over a free people.
How many deaths do you think we would of had without mitigation?
Why do you think China is shutting down again as we speak due to COVID?

There is no evidence that masks do anything to preclude contracting COVID. There is more evidence that just keeping one's hands clean and away from one's face is the #1 effective procedure for not contracting COVID or any other pathogen. AND....ALWAYS remember, COVID has a 95% SURVIVIAL rate in the WORST case. We have been HAD by our politicians, especially the powerful D.C. Democrats.

MORE lies ^ :confused-84: Now Baby Jesus is REALLY sad.
So you can't prove any of the crap you just posted...Why am I not surprised? Toddle off now troll boy.
Sure I could with fact checkers and straight news sites like Reuters & CDC now that the latter isn’t totally corrupted by a Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

But what good would it do for someone who thinks real news is fake and fake news is real? Your news comes from Q, BriteFart, Hateway Pundit and Putin! ;)

Anyone who had covid or exposed in serums don't need to be vaxed

Fauci is wrong again. Fauci supporters killed so many
Fauci should be investigated for medical fraud.
Should that be before or after he gets his Nobel in Science?
A Nobel................LOL...Luvie your humor is off the charts here
Dr Fauci is totally Nobel worthy. But my bet is that Science goes to Kizzy Corbett.
Then you’ll REALLY be triggered!

only over 650,000 deaths

Link to Birx saying +25 please? Every other notable virologist guesses it the other way around.
STOP. You’ve made the Baby Jesus cry one too many times with your lies in this thread already. :nono:

Dr Fauci is totally Nobel worthy. But my bet is that Science goes to Kizzy Corbett.
Then you’ll REALLY be triggered!
I really couldn't care less about the vaccine it is a vaccine for a flu with an almost 100% survival rate. As far as Kissy goes....Giving her the Nobel would be racist. Isn't there some MLK award we could give her? The Nobel is so.............explosive. :laughing0301:

Link to Birx saying +25 please? Every other notable virologist guesses it the other way around.
STOP. You’ve made the Baby Jesus cry one too many times with your lies in this thread already.
OR you could provide a link....Oh wait, you never do 'cause you're just a troll boy who likes his little 'laughie' faces.

Forum List

Back