13 year old dies after second jab

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
How sad.

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?

How sad.

We all know what the lefties will say...

902DED7E-D822-4943-98DC-27DE5919F2A0.jpeg

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
LOL.

What site would you care to believe?

The truth about this is so politically charged, you will never get a straight answer..........from anyone.

LOL.

The truth about this is so politically charged, you will never get a straight answer..........from anyone.
That's my point in a way.

The closest thing I can find is claims of over 1 thousand vaccine deaths but there's articles following on from that that blow those claims out of the water.

I want to be clear that even 1 vaccine death is 1 too many - but people present these rare, isolated incidents as the rule rather than the exception to the rule (which they are).

There's folk that die from the annual flu vaccine in freak accidents. It happens.

Every single covid vaccine death you tend to hear about because it's hot news - but it never comes with any sort of perspective.

Perfect case in point was the blood clots that the covid vaccines caused, An average of 25 people in every 100 thousand got blood clots - more folk get blood clots from Asprin - there's no conspiracies or hype or wanting Asprin banned. Wonder why? I know why, it's because every single little last thing has to be politicised. It's tactics, grieve politics and gameplaying.

How sad.

Ain't the Trumpcine great.

Sorry according to Joe it's his

Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Have’ a COVID Vaccine When He Took Office​

How sad.

We all know what the lefties will say...

View attachment 504089
When lefties start blaming the Fauci Vax on Trump, we know that they are wanting a way out of supporting it.

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

How sad.

Your own link proves you a LIAR!
From your link, "his administration came into office with no coronavirus vaccines available."

Fucking IDIOT OP. 300 MILLION in US have received at least a first dose.
IOW, around our total population.
Have a higher percentage of those very smart folk died than would have died anyway?
NO - So beat it!

How sad.

Your own link proves you a LIAR!
From your link, "his administration came into office with no coronavirus vaccines available."

LOL, are you that stupid? You just admitted that Biden's Vaccine killed this kid.

LOL.

That's my point in a way.

The closest thing I can find is claims of over 1 thousand vaccine deaths but there's articles following on from that that blow those claims out of the water.

I want to be clear that even 1 vaccine death is 1 too many - but people present these rare, isolated incidents as the rule rather than the exception to the rule (which they are).

There's folk that die from the annual flu vaccine in freak accidents. It happens.

Every single covid vaccine death you tend to hear about because it's hot news - but it never comes with any sort of perspective.

Perfect case in point was the blood clots that the covid vaccines caused, An average of 25 people in every 100 thousand got blood clots - more folk get blood clots from Asprin - there's no conspiracies or hype or wanting Asprin banned. Wonder why? I know why, it's because every single little last thing has to be politicised. It's tactics, grieve politics and gameplaying.
Some folks you just can't hide when things go wrong, like Eric Clapton who could not move his arms or legs for about 2 weeks after getting the vaccine.

Someone that famous and wealthy is hard to silence.

Fucking IDIOT OP. 300 MILLION in US have received at least a first dose.
IOW, around our total population.
Have a higher percentage of those very smart folk died than would have died anyway?
NO - So beat it!
Are you trying to marginalize the death of a child in the name of promoting Vaccine almighty?

13-Year-Old Boy Dies Three Days After Taking Second COVID Shot. It really DID happen.​

Forum List

Back