13 year old dies after second jab

Link to Birx saying +25 please? Every other notable virologist guesses it the other way around.
STOP. You’ve made the Baby Jesus cry one too many times with your lies in this thread already.
OR you could provide a link....Oh wait, you never do 'cause you're just a troll boy who likes his little 'laughie' faces.

With loons like you, why bother?
Oh okay fine :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Oh okay fine
I already posted links proving the opposite and said loons like you could find opposite sites. Bottom line, NONE of the stats can be reliable because the underlying data is faulty. I showed that many post ago while you were having your nappy with your sippy cup. You don't seem very aware. You didn't even know I posted links showing the data could be faulty and most likely was. Shit, you can't even remember YOU asked me to ask YOU a golf question and can't even remember the question I asked you. Now here you are claiming to know the COVID death counts could be higher based on your cherry-picked narrow links. Just give up....You've had your head handed to you.

Oh okay fine
I already posted links proving the opposite and said loons like you could find opposite sites. Bottom line, NONE of the stats can be reliable because the underlying data is faulty. I showed that many post ago while you were having your nappy with your sippy cup. You don't seem very aware. You didn't even know I posted links showing the data could be faulty and most likely was. Shit, you can't even remember YOU asked me to ask YOU a golf question and can't even remember the question I asked you. Now here you are claiming to know the COVID death counts could be higher based on your cherry-picked narrow links. Just give up....You've had your head handed to you.
Haha, well I guess as long as you say nothing is reliable there is no way to prove your accusations wrong this proving you right, right? However that would also mean that you can’t prove you're right making you wrong, right?

Hundreds of Millions have been saved and only thousands have died from the vaccine
Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty all feel compelled to marginalize the death of this 13 year old child because of his politically inconvenient death. Disgusting.

How sad.

That shit aint going in my sons body.
Not going in mine either. My son is a grown man so he makes that decision.

How many deaths do you think we would of had without mitigation?
What mitigation? You mean masks that Fauci said have holes that are too big to help?
Yes and the other stuff too
Stuff that Fauci says doesn't mitigate.
Are you ditching the topic of discussion to rag on Fauci? Is that what you want to do?
I have fought hard in this thread to keep the focus on this poor child who died a politically inconvenient death. It has been an uphill battle though, since lefties are so desperate to marginalize the death of this child and aim the spotlight away from his politically inconvenient death. Lefties are bringing Trump into the discussion, they are begging for administrative punishment of me, they are promoting Vaccine Almighty, and they are doing everything they can to trivialize the Jacob's politically inconvenient death.

How sad.

An obscure, unknown and previously unheard of RWNJ website that caters to RWNJ's....how using MAD magazine a source, it is only slightly more reliable.

I'd like to share my opinion.
Want the vaccine? get it.
Don't want it? Don't get it?
Either way you own the consequences, if any.
I'm just tired of all the bleating and bellyaching.

What mitigation? You mean masks that Fauci said have holes that are too big to help?
Are you ditching the topic of discussion to rag on Fauci? Is that what you want to do?
I have fought hard in this thread to keep the focus on this poor child who died a politically inconvenient death. It has been an uphill battle though, since lefties are so desperate to marginalize the death of this child and aim the spotlight away from his politically inconvenient death. Lefties are bringing Trump into the discussion, they are begging for administrative punishment of me, they are promoting Vaccine Almighty, and they are doing everything they can to trivialize the Jacob's politically inconvenient death.
Kids don't need the vaccine, heck healthy adults don't either.

Oh okay fine

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.

An obscure, unknown and previously unheard of RWNJ website that caters to RWNJ's....how using MAD magazine a source, it is only slightly more reliable.
You are not the first lefty to instinctively marginalize the politically inconvenient death of this 13 year old child. I'm surprised that it took this long for one of you morbid creatures to attack the source of the information, since attacking the source is typically what lefties do when they cannot attack the content, but here you are like clockwork.

You are disgusting, vile, and morbid to trivialize this child's politically inconvenient death.

Oh okay fine

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.

Oh okay fine

Thanks Harley, okay yes .. that was right after Debbie went full Trump.
Thank God she's history - Wanted to stay but Uncle Joe said NO.

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
LOL.

What site would you care to believe?

The truth about this is so politically charged, you will never get a straight answer..........from anyone.
That's my point in a way.

The closest thing I can find is claims of over 1 thousand vaccine deaths but there's articles following on from that that blow those claims out of the water.

I want to be clear that even 1 vaccine death is 1 too many - but people present these rare, isolated incidents as the rule rather than the exception to the rule (which they are).

There's folk that die from the annual flu vaccine in freak accidents. It happens.

Every single covid vaccine death you tend to hear about because it's hot news - but it never comes with any sort of perspective.

Perfect case in point was the blood clots that the covid vaccines caused, An average of 25 people in every 100 thousand got blood clots - more folk get blood clots from Asprin - there's no conspiracies or hype or wanting Asprin banned. Wonder why? I know why, it's because every single little last thing has to be politicised. It's tactics, grieve politics and gameplaying.
0-lead-bayercompositev2.jpg

You should take that up with those who are doing that then. Why aren’t you staying on topic with our discussion? You just randomly brought up Fauci. That’s not focusing on the kid or what we were talking about

Kids don't need the vaccine, heck healthy adults don't either.
Why even have the vaccine? Would prefer that we would have just done nothing? Do you think more people would be alive?

Oh okay fine

May 2020, 2 months into this clusterfuck. Need I say more?

Forum List

Back