13 year old dies after second jab

How sad.

Ain't the Trumpcine great.
HAHA. I was waiting for the first penisless coward to say that...lolol.My God you are so GD fucking dumb

He expedited it. I wish he never did. I wish we were locked down 5 more yrs. gods honest truth would be fun to see.

COVID was never a serious health threat and neither is the COVID vaccine. Get over it. Get on with living. Burn your mask.
Do you think the world just faked the death reports and staged videos of overcrowded hospitals and morgues for the hell of it?
The covid death statistics were manipulated. People who died for any reason at all were counted as covid deaths if they also happened to have covid or even were just suspected to also have covid. The credibility of any covid death statistics are compromised.
That is simply a lie. Lying gives the Baby Jesus a sad. So please stop propagating falsehoods. They are dangerous.

How sad.

Nothing to see here folks
My kids are 11 and 13 and I do not want to vaccinate them. They are perfectly healthy.
Are your schools discussing mandating it?

The discussion, as you well know if you read the posts (and your own posts) is broader than one child
His name is Jacob

That is simply a lie. Lying gives the Baby Jesus a sad. So please stop propagating falsehoods. They are dangerous.
Prove it is a lie or STFU. There is plenty of evidence that COVID deaths were over counted for many reasons. One is that hospitals received more Federal $$$ for people that died with COVID and not OF COVID.

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

Just you democrats, I would mandate that all democratic party controlled men, women, and children be vaccinated, then watch and see how many of you die of it!

Most are. Nice to see you admit that you have zero principles and would support government mandates when it suits your agenda.

:omg: You democrats have sealed your collective fate, I marvel that you dare attempt to impugn my principles, absolutely marvel at your disgusting hypocrisy in wake of the unending wave of hate and treason embraced by you monstrous, baby killing creatures!

Ah...so you agree, this is about more than one child. Glad to see that.
It's about a flu that was never a real threat to the population as a whole and about statistical surveys from bad data.
My God we let these libturds lock us down to defeat Trump. And God had to raise a lot of fucking dead to do it to

libturds harmed their own GD children to defeat Trump. It is true some mammals eat their young

This is so repulsive we should vomit

The discussion, as you well know if you read the posts (and your own posts) is broader than one child
His name is Jacob

Ah, you suddenly remembered his name. You forgot all about it in post #134 which didn't mention him at all. At least try to be consistent here.

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

Just you democrats, I would mandate that all democratic party controlled men, women, and children be vaccinated, then watch and see how many of you die of it!

Most are. Nice to see you admit that you have zero principles and would support government mandates when it suits your agenda.

:omg: You democrats have sealed your collective fate, I marvel that you dare attempt to impugn my principles, absolutely marvel at your disgusting hypocrisy in wake of the unending wave of hate and treason embraced by you monstrous, baby killing creatures!

Hey Ninj. Save some for the vultures stingy

If I'm troubled about these young men getting heart inflamation, something is up.

If i was a parent I would say forget it. The shit was not tested enough on these kids

Prove it is a lie or STFU. There is plenty of evidence that COVID deaths were over counted for many reasons. One is that hospitals received more Federal $$$ for people that died with COVID and not OF COVID.
MORE lies ^ :confused-84: Now Baby Jesus is REALLY sad.

My God we let these libturds lock us down to defeat Trump. And God had to raise a lot of fucking dead to do it to

libturds harmed their own GD children to defeat Trump. It is true some mammals eat their young

Thank you. All the libturd Democrats care about is their political power and be damned with We The People. Their little game will be up come next election cycle, people are sick and tired of their calling everyone racist, their Trump Derangment Syndrome, their constant race baiting and theatrical mask wearing....Just to name a few.

Thank you. All the libturd Democrats care about is their political power and be damned with We The People. Their little game will be up come next election cycle, people are sick and tired of their calling everyone racist, their Trump Derangment Syndrome, their constant race baiting and theatrical mask wearing....Just to name a few.
But to harm your children and loved ones just for political power??????

That is so Idi Amin

How sad.

Nothing to see here folks
My kids are 11 and 13 and I do not want to vaccinate them. They are perfectly healthy.
Are your schools discussing mandating it?
Don’t know as school is over. We ll see around August. School Committee meetings all summer.

Forum List

Back