13 year old dies after second jab

There in lies your answer---the fact that they aren't putting out the exact number and details should be clear warning.
No, that's stupid. Use your head. People get sick and die. How do you think causality from the vaccine is established? Hint: it's not easy.

More people died from the flu bro.....relax
Seriously. Look how many people die in car accidents, and these reckless, crazy people still drive cars, don't they? What are they, Thrill Seekers with a death wish?
This is yet another reason why I have zero respect for conservatives...

They will contradict their own arguments at the drop of a dime......and due to their lack of self awareness; they will get pissed at you for pointing it out...

How many deaths do you think we would of had without mitigation?
What mitigation? You mean masks that Fauci said have holes that are too big to help?
Yes and the other stuff too
Stuff that Fauci says doesn't mitigate.
Are you ditching the topic of discussion to rag on Fauci? Is that what you want to do?
I have fought hard in this thread to keep the focus on this poor child who died a politically inconvenient death. It has been an uphill battle though, since lefties are so desperate to marginalize the death of this child and aim the spotlight away from his politically inconvenient death. Lefties are bringing Trump into the discussion, they are begging for administrative punishment of me, they are promoting Vaccine Almighty, and they are doing everything they can to trivialize the Jacob's politically inconvenient death.
Kids don't need the vaccine, heck healthy adults don't either.
Why even have the vaccine? Would prefer that we would have just done nothing? Do you think more people would be alive?
Vacinate the elderly and people with health issues that covid would be deadly to. There is no reason to vaccinate the entire population.

With loons like you, why bother?
Oh okay fine
I already posted links proving the opposite and said loons like you could find opposite sites. Bottom line, NONE of the stats can be reliable because the underlying data is faulty. I showed that many post ago while you were having your nappy with your sippy cup. You don't seem very aware. You didn't even know I posted links showing the data could be faulty and most likely was. Shit, you can't even remember YOU asked me to ask YOU a golf question and can't even remember the question I asked you. Now here you are claiming to know the COVID death counts could be higher based on your cherry-picked narrow links. Just give up....You've had your head handed to you.

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.
May 2020, 2 months into this clusterfuck. Need I say more?
He asked for a link :dunno:
You think thats all i got? :lol:

You should take that up with those who are doing that then. Why aren’t you staying on topic with our discussion? You just randomly brought up Fauci. That’s not focusing on the kid or what we were talking about
I have fought hard in this thread to keep the focus on this poor child who died a politically inconvenient death. It has been an uphill battle though, since lefties are so desperate to marginalize the death of this child and aim the spotlight away from his politically inconvenient death. Lefties are bringing Trump into the discussion, they are begging for administrative punishment of me, they are promoting Vaccine Almighty, and they are doing everything they can to trivialize the Jacob's politically inconvenient death.

You should take that up with those who are doing that then. Why aren’t you staying on topic with our discussion? You just randomly brought up Fauci. That’s not focusing on the kid or what we were talking about
Why I am sure this one child's death is tragic.....we must not lose context....

More kids died from playground accidents bro....do you want to ban playgrounds for everyone now?

More kids died from playground accidents bro....do you want to ban playgrounds for everyone now?
It's not so much about losing context as it is deviating from the narrative. The only purpose that any lefty has on this thread is to support and defend the narrative and Vaccine Almighty. Your inaccurate playground analogy is simply a shameless effort to tow the line on the vaccine narrative.

It's not so much about losing context as it is deviating from the narrative. The only purpose that any lefty has on this thread is to support and defend the narrative and Vaccine Almighty. Your inaccurate playground analogy is simply a shameless effort to tow the line on the vaccine narrative.
That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?

That’s a pretty pompous assumption… is your only purpose here to undermine confidence and discourage people from taking the vaccine from hell?
Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?

Why don't you take all of the comments that I have made on this thread where I am discouraging people from taking the vaccine, and organize them into a post that supports the notion that I am discouraging people from getting vaccines?
I ask you a question in relation to the claims you were making about those on the left. Doesn’t taste very good when you get some of your own medicine does it?

Yes it is...

Just like pre-vaccine -- their only purpose for claiming more people were dying from the flu, or pool drownings or even playground accidents were meant to undermine precautions against COVID and to minimize the deadliness of COVID...

For many conservatives; the whole reason for their existence is to be opposed to whatever is the popular consensus at any given time....just to own the libs

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

I agree.

But?

What has me puzzled, is there seems to be enough evidence, that, under normal circumstances would have reasonable, normal folks demanding a recall of these . . . "vaccines."

. . . to critical thinking folks, this shouldn't make any sense.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

How sad.

And now we find out that because of his lack of confidence in the Covid vaccine, he also allowed his mommy to inject him with bleach.

The world's a better place with one less anti-vaxxer.

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

I agree.

But?

What has me puzzled, is there seems to be enough evidence, that, under normal circumstances would have reasonable, normal folks demanding a recall of these . . . "vaccines."

. . . to critical thinking folks, this shouldn't make any sense.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

You know VAERS is an unverified reporting system right?

would you really like to see the vaccines be recalled? The result would be COVID resurge and then back to shut downs, is that what you want??

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.
Figures you'd believe lefty Universities and the guy who changes with the political winds to cover his own butt. I'll stick with the facts you stick with your fantasies and hatred of a real doctor and a real patriotic, successful entrepreneur. Simply put, you follow losers I follow winners.

Forum List

Back