10 Racist Quotes from Joe Biden

You're digging quite a hole for yourself. So what's the difference between a mainstream Black candidate and a Black candidate?
Ask Joe… to me it sounds like he meant a top contender in which Obama was the first. Correct?

Haha, I claimed that huh?! Way to dodge my question BTW
The only one dodging here is you. Just admit it. Biden is a political hack who's been in government his entire career, enriched himself and his family, and has caused more harm than good. Why would you protect such an idiot?

The only one dodging here is you. Just admit it. Biden is a political hack who's been in government his entire career, enriched himself and his family, and has caused more harm than good. Why would you protect such an idiot?
What I’ve said has nothing to do with protecting any of the things you just listed. We are talking about a single statement and I’m just being honest about it. I could hate Biden with a passion and oppose everything he has done as a politician. That still wouldn’t justify making assumptions and false statements about things he has said or done.

What I’ve said has nothing to do with protecting any of the things you just listed. We are talking about a single statement and I’m just being honest about it. I could hate Biden with a passion and oppose everything he has done as a politician. That still wouldn’t justify making assumptions and false statements about things he has said or done.
Joe Biden is a racist. Speaking to Black people he said this about Republicans in 2012..."They're gonna put ya'll back in chains". Campaigning in 2020 he said to Black people..."If you don't vote for me, then you ain't Black". That's a racist.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is a racist. Speaking to Black people he said this about Republicans in 2012..."They're gonna put ya'll back in chains". Campaigning in 2020 he said to Black people..."If you don't vote for me, then you ain't Black". That's a racist.
If you say so. You sound very snow flakey though. I guess we just see things differently

They, meaning your average lunatic Trump hating democrat voters, won't care. Hell, they'd vote for a corpse. Weekend at Biden's anyone?
Woot! Second post in and they can't stop themselves from referencing TRUMP!. Let Quid Pro stand on his own two feet.

Yes, we see things differently. I know a racist when I see one and you don't.
Right and I could say the exact same thing about you. Neither one of our statements means more than the other. It’s your POV and my POV. Nothing more. Yours is just much more snowflakey

Right and I could say the exact same thing about you. Neither one of our statements means more than the other. It’s your POV and my POV. Nothing more. Yours is just much more snowflakey
Go fuck yourself.

If you say so. You sound very snow flakey though. I guess we just see things differently
Joe does not believe what he says. he was always questionable in intellect and plagiarized speeches were part of his schtick. He has done some massive lying from his promises when running for President. Trump tried to keep his no matter all the venom spewed towards him. We owe Biden nothing! He despises fly over country. He has proven it over and over.

Joe does not believe what he says. he was always questionable in intellect and plagiarized speeches were part of his schtick. He has done some massive lying from his promises when running for President. Trump tried to keep his no matter all the venom spewed towards him. We owe Biden nothing! He despises fly over country. He has proven it over and over.
I usually try to avoid making proclamations about what other peoples personal beliefs are… there is no way for me to know what somebody else is feeling and pretending like I do would just make me sounds like an ignorant pompous ass

Forum List

Back