1964: Southern Racist democrat vs white Conservatives

Goldwater is not misunderstood. The Republican party knew what they were doing and Goldwater was the result of a plan that began before the CRA. There were no constitutional grounds to deny civil rights to anyone and the 1957 CRA really had no teeth. Republicans had been losing black support for about 20 years as Democrats had started embracing desgregration and civil rights. Goldwater was the last straw after 100 years of blacks being republican and hearing empty promises or being lied to.

You are either a mental patient or the biggest liar here

in 1954, Ike send 101st Airborne, the same division that he send to stop the Nazi advance on Bastogne, to enforce the Brown ruling to desegregate democrat schools in the South

Splinter Groups and Wannabes ( The Real dues paying Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ( George Wilkinson Led out of Atlanta Georgia ) was litigated outta existence in 1986

They're anemic these days. Just pointing out they still technically exist.

in 1954, Ike send 101st Airborne, the same division that he send to stop the Nazi advance on Bastogne, to enforce the Brown ruling to desegregate democrat schools in the South
not the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan . ( The Texas Klans and greater Tennessee bunch don’t count

Must be why you all use it as a get out of jail free card to go ape shit on anyone who utters it and isn't black, but by all means, tell us how sensitive everyone else is over words.
I don't even know what that means. I do know study after study shows no one cries about being victims of racism more than frail whites. Imagine that? I'm a first generation American in the outside looking in. The fact that White Americans could complain more about being the victims of racism in this country is wild to me. You all are some generationally soft ass mother fuckers. :laugh:

Whites Believe They Are Victims of Racism More Often Than Blacks

I don't even know what that means. I do know study after study shows no one cries about being victims of racism more than frail whites. Imagine that? I'm a first generation American in the outside looking in. The fact that White Americans could complain more about being the victims of racism in this country is wild to me. You all are some generationally soft ass mother fuckers. :laugh:

He's just genuflecting to the dominant society as the weak-minded often do.

Self-preservation is the name of their game.

Must be why you all use it as a get out of jail free card to go ape shit on anyone who utters it and isn't black, but by all means, tell us how sensitive everyone else is over words.
I don't use the word and there are similar words used by whites to each other that we don't even think about using nor complain about them being used. So maybe stop accepting the white narrative of things Asian.

Byrd never switched party , the old Grayhair Democrats stayed Democrat
Byrd renounced his KKK membership and worked for civil rights for the rest of his days. So you guys can stop repeating that Robert Byrd stuff because he's dead.

He's just genuflecting to the dominant society as the weak-minded often do.

Self-preservation is the name of their game.
Brilliant assessment my brother. 100 percent accurate.

You can stop being white trying to tell a black person who was alive in1964 about the Republican party and Democratic party. I know the history and Repubicans had 100 years of black support. Today you party is getting ready to go full Jim Crow of Trump wins.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

So just shut up about 1954, 1957, and 1964. Because in 2 separate votes for voting rights in recent years Republicans basically were unanimous in opposition. You sorry scrubs tell us how were were never slaves and how no one today owned slaves but want to tell us how Republicans freed the slaves. F--- that. Take that tired ass tale to your white supremacist meetings. Don't try that bs with any more blacks.

Another brlliant assessment. Great response my brother.

White supremacy is not anemic. Thats why one is running for president.

Carol Anderson said it perfectly:

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”

And idiots like you fall for the narrative.

Byrd renounced his KKK membership and worked for civil rights for the rest of his days. So you guys can stop repeating that Robert Byrd stuff because he's dead.
If a Grand Kleagle of The Knights of Ku Klux Klan can Evolve and be forgiven can a 99 Year old Former Nazi SS Officer be also ?

If a Grand Kleagle of The Knights of Ku Klux Klan can Evolve and be forgiven can a 99 Year old Former Nazi SS Officer be also ?
The was no grand kleagle and since Byrd denounced the KKK and fought for civil rights, you can just stop asking dumb --- questions.

Forum List

Back