Another racist comment by Joe Biden.

Yet you can’t stop talking about it
Yep, because I live facing it every day from whites like you. You racists want us to stop talking about so you can keep doing it.

Yep, because I live facing it every day from whites like you. You racists want us to stop talking about so you can keep doing it.
Why can’t you ever post a scenario then?

This is one of the main reasons black voters are leaving Biden behind. He obviously thinks blacks are stupid, lazy, and poor.

"For example, how many Black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they're in difficult, where they have difficulty? Where the families are in real trouble? Where you have people who...even those families that are really poor don't have any books in the house. Kids don't hear a lot of conversation."

What the heck? Poor black families don't have books in the house? And kids don't hear a lot of conversation? What does he think goes on in a black home? Does he think they don't talk or it's silent?

Is that why shitbum deadbeat Trump & his lackeys are going out of their way to to stop blacks & other minorities from voting?

Enjoy the stink.

This is one of the main reasons black voters are leaving Biden behind. He obviously thinks blacks are stupid, lazy, and poor.

"For example, how many Black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they're in difficult, where they have difficulty? Where the families are in real trouble? Where you have people who...even those families that are really poor don't have any books in the house. Kids don't hear a lot of conversation."

What the heck? Poor black families don't have books in the house? And kids don't hear a lot of conversation? What does he think goes on in a black home? Does he think they don't talk or it's silent?

Yes. Brandon is old. And super out of touch. :rolleyes: Anything else? :dunno:

Like I’m going to take the word of Redstate about what’s racist! :rolleyes-41:

He is one of those Dimwinger racists who thinks blacks are too stupid and lazy to get a photo ID.
I really don't think he'd say that though, so I am curious what he's using as his references.

Yeah ... Biden is SUPER concerned about the poverty of blacks as he allows 17 million illegal invaders into our land to soak up the job market at low wages thus displacing opportunities for blacks.

doesn't really matter.
has long as you wave a dollar bill in front of democrat all sense of patriotism goes out the window.

Yeah ... Biden is SUPER concerned about the poverty of blacks as he allows 17 million illegal invaders into our land to soak up the job market at low wages thus displacing opportunities for blacks.
Any black voting for this creepy xiden guy is basically against his own race. just read about the Chicago and New York's of the country and blacks being ousted by the demofks. And I saw that Cook County the blacks voted for creepy at a 75% point Tuesday!!! I'm shocked after watching all of the videos the past month on how they feel about illegals in Chicago!!!! Now, either the blacks vote is compromised or they really don't care.

Hey yo!!!! I'm waiting on what kind of racist things you experience, why did you go silent?

Forum List

Back