Another racist comment by Joe Biden.

Biden has been getting a way with saying things that would make the KKK proud for 50+ years, and his supporters LOVE him for it.
Joe is a member in good standing in organizations such as that. He would run a concentration camp killing people saying he feels their pain while he smears others not involved despicable names.

Joe Biden stirring up the black folk on the Dem party plantations, classic.
The Democrat Party has institutionalized racism. Give the Darkies welfare and they will be voting for us for the next 200 years. The mantra of the Democrat Party as articulate by a Democrat President.

Nobody would vote for Democrats other than to get welfare, would they?

Everything Biden says and does is racist one way or another.

If he isn't making comments like this then he is going the opposite direction when he says stuff like he will put a black woman on the supreme Court. That's racist and sexist.

The Democrat Party has institutionalized racism. Give the Darkies welfare and they will be voting for us for the next 200 years. The mantra of the Democrat Party as articulate by a Democrat President.

Nobody would vote for Democrats other than to get welfare, would they?
Dem policies and legislation repeatedly SCREWS blacks and the poor while Dem politicians laugh at the rubes.

(1) To be fair, when President Biden makes a former speech (reading from a teleprompter), he always tells us how much he loves ethnicity X.

(2) And he has appointed many of them to important positions.

(3) The Dem bigwigs support him because his opponent is Mr. Trump.

(4) If the Republicans nominate someone other than Mr. Trump, the Dems would quickly dump President Biden and nominate someone younger and more attractive (probably the Honorable Kamala Harris). What the Dems are really waiting for is to nominate the current minority leader in the House of Representatives. He has a great future in this rapidly changing nation.

Biden can be a racist. He's above the law because he's a Democrat.

I don't understand why anyone bothers anymore.

There's obviously a clear double-standard for Republicans and Democrats,

Democrats can do anything and nobody is going to arrest them.

Republicans can't take a piss without being cuffed and put in front of the judge.
only really stupid people don't understand what you are stating as fact!!!

Like the Movie line says, I see stupid people

Dem policies and legislation repeatedly SCREWS blacks and the poor while Dem politicians laugh at the rubes.
and they project their kkk at others constantly. And people just let them. blacks still haven't learned. 75 percent voted for xiden in Chicago!!!! What's that tell you?

Blacks support for Trump is at record highs, Moron. No other Republican has ever polled this high.
I'm black. I know where blacks stand. I don't get my information from a poll. STFU.

and they project their kkk at others constantly. And people just let them. blacks still haven't learned. 75 percent voted for xiden in Chicago!!!! What's that tell you?
More lies from another Rerpublican who has shown hmself to be a racist time after time. We see Republicans in this and other forums and you really think that you can talk about Democrats.

More lies from another Rerpublican who has shown hmself to be a racist time after time. We see Republicans in this and other forums and you really think that you can talk about Democrats.
You’re so racist it’s your entire day

I'm black. I know where blacks stand. I don't get my information from a poll. STFU.
You are one Dimtard Cultist. Unfortunately for you, there are more and more blacks thinking for themselves.

Sux to be you, Simp.

Oh, look everyone….the board leading race baiter whining about racism..

Whodathunkit?

You are one Dimtard Cultist. Unfortunately for you, there are more and more blacks thinking for themselves.

Sux to be you, Simp.
I know we are thinking for ourselves and that's why I can say that your white --- is wrong.

Biden has been getting a way with saying things that would make the KKK proud for 50+ years, and his supporters LOVE him for it.
Evil likes to flaunt. He is getting points for it. Rich white democrats have eaten millions of black babies.

Forum List

Back