Zipped lips...

Suppose the Dems get the House and Senate in 2018. It takes only a majority in the House for Impeachment. And 66 in the Senate for conviction. Now, suppose the Dems have 55, then only 11 GOP needed to convict. How many of the Senators has the treasonous fat senile old orange clown deeply insulted? LOL

The solution to this proposed mess is this.

View attachment 153651
Oh, like the guy in Vegas? Who are you going to shoot? Your neighbors? Kill everyone and let God sort it out?
OH, if I were voting I'd pick and choose but I were voting I'd vote for the devil before I'd vote for a Commiecrat..
That's exactly what you did in November last year.

Is anyone really shocked a pussy grabber who moves on married women like bitches hung around the likes of Harvey Weinstein?

Birds of a fea-...er...hogs of a pile.

Is anyone really shocked that Fox News failed to mention this?
I wonder how come all those believing the ladies speaking against Weinstein now, didn't believe all those women speaking against pussy grabber??

So you believe Trump grabbed pussy, you don't believe Bill Clinton grabbed pussy and you don't believe Weinstein grabbed pussy. Is that a fair statement?
No I believe they both acted like slime with women using their dicks for brains BUT that's no excuse for electing a pos like trump who bragged about it before the world and who had a dozen women accuse him of bad sexual behavoir

Funny how all those women that accused Trump before the election have now kept quiet after the election. It seems the Dems just gave up after it didn’t matter.

trump_oreilly.jpg

Have you grabbed that pussy yet, Bill?
and yet he still became president. huh. NBC couldn't interfere as productively as they set out to do. too bad for a you eh? BTW, this is true for any other line you wish to post. I will add my line.
America no longer the home of the brave ,,,,but home of the pussy grabber
when did that happen?

That happened in 1992, but it was okay back then because of the person doing the grabbing.

Is anyone really shocked a pussy grabber who moves on married women like bitches hung around the likes of Harvey Weinstein?

I wonder how come all those believing the ladies speaking against Weinstein now, didn't believe all those women speaking against pussy grabber??

So you believe Trump grabbed pussy, you don't believe Bill Clinton grabbed pussy and you don't believe Weinstein grabbed pussy. Is that a fair statement?
No I believe they both acted like slime with women using their dicks for brains BUT that's no excuse for electing a pos like trump who bragged about it before the world and who had a dozen women accuse him of bad sexual behavoir

Funny how all those women that accused Trump before the election have now kept quiet after the election. It seems the Dems just gave up after it didn’t matter.
I guess we should put Ken Starr on it.

Suppose the Dems get the House and Senate in 2018. It takes only a majority in the House for Impeachment. And 66 in the Senate for conviction. Now, suppose the Dems have 55, then only 11 GOP needed to convict. How many of the Senators has the treasonous fat senile old orange clown deeply insulted? LOL

The solution to this proposed mess is this.

View attachment 153651
Oh, like the guy in Vegas? Who are you going to shoot? Your neighbors? Kill everyone and let God sort it out?
OH, if I were voting I'd pick and choose but I were voting I'd vote for the devil before I'd vote for a Commiecrat..
That's exactly what you did in November last year.

Suck it up, Bub

I guess we should put Ken Starr on it.

Go right ahead, if that makes you feel better.

Folks, check out this vid for this horrific event in 2012 when homosexual Hussaine visited the sexual predator Whinestine for money!

Money talks ,,,,LOUDLY

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

So you do side with sexual predators such as clinton and weinstein.
So you do side with sexual predators such as Trump and Nugent.

Weinstein actually raped, groped, and forced himself on women. Trump said that in a locker room and apologized. I have no idea what you're talking with nugent. I never have like him.

always and make excuses like they do it too

what a bunch of assholes
as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?
because she's just as guilty as those you're bashing?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.
just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh no....there is a difference. Trump was wrong in saying that. He also apologized.

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.
just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh no....there is a difference. Trump was wrong in saying that. He also apologized.
Maybe you're right BUT I have never heard the orange anus apologize for any of his lies or misdoings Not even for calling President Obama a non citizen for 5 years

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

So you do side with sexual predators such as clinton and weinstein.
So you do side with sexual predators such as Trump and Nugent.
who are they?
President Trump, a serial pussy grabber, and Ted Nugent, a has been rock star / GOP-NRA darling and defiler of underage girls.
and what?

Im not fine with either. The left defends them though.

always and make excuses like they do it too

what a bunch of assholes

I care and why I voted for Trump.

Maybe you're right BUT I have never heard the orange anus apologize for any of his lies or misdoings Not even for calling President Obama a non citizen for 5 years

Im not defending trump in that respect.

at least when you said hillary spoke out against weinstein i went out and looked. can you not do the same?

Trump apologizes for vulgar comments about women recorded in 2005

he did during the campaign. you must have missed it. see post #175. BTW, how were the ribs last night?

he did during the campaign. you must have missed it. see post #175. BTW, how were the ribs last night?
not like the ribs I've had in Texas but to me even bad ribs are good I'll look up that post thanks

not like the ribs I've had in Texas but to me even bad ribs are good I'll look up that post thanks
were they cooked at a restaurant or someone's home?

Yep he did apologize for comments made about women Was there an apology to Obama also,that I missed?

Yep he did apologize for comments made about women Was there an apology to Obama also,that I missed?
I believe it was half assed, but yes.

Forum List

Back