Why the left hates Trump

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws. What Trump has done is eliminate laws and that kinda pisses them off. Trump has been a huge success in eliminating all those laws and regulations the left wanted to expand.

The left needs laws instated to be a success. They can't handle laws being removed.

They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws. What Trump has done is eliminate laws and that kinda pisses them off. Trump has been a huge success in eliminating all those laws and regulations the left wanted to expand.

The left needs laws instated to be a success. They can't handle laws being removed.

Depends on the law. If it protects the environment, our standards of living or human rights that should be good reason to be angry. Why do you think such things are bad?

A lot of these laws are part of the reason we're a first world country.

Trump wants to start WW3! He knows where his family will hide!! Do know where your family will hide???

Ummm no. Its all the stupid things he says and does .

Depends on the law. If it protects the environment, our standards of living or human rights that should be good reason to be angry. Why do you think such things are bad?

A lot of these laws are part of the reason we're a first world country.
Fuck society, I'm doing what I want to do. That's your avatar. Yet you are all about government regulation. Are you having a hard time figuring out what the hell you're doing here?

Nope. Try again.
I don't need to. You base success on passing rules. His success and what helps people is removing rules. It's not hard to understand.

I thought you clowns voted for Trump because he is a believer in "law and order?"
Yeah. And a lot of your laws are going away. I'm all for that too. So far so good. We didn't need a more laws president we needed an eliminate laws one. We got that and I'm pretty happy.

They HATE him because he has an R behind his name.

/thread

Nope. Try again.
I don't need to. You base success on passing rules. His success and what helps people is removing rules. It's not hard to understand.

I thought you clowns voted for Trump because he is a believer in "law and order?"
Yeah. And a lot of your laws are going away. I'm all for that too. So far so good. We didn't need a more laws president we needed an eliminate laws one. We got that and I'm pretty happy.

So, he's a believer in "law and order" because you think he's going to get rid of laws? lol, what is that, conservatard logic?

Boy, didn't take long for this thread to backfire on you, did it?

:laugh2:

They HATE him because he has an R behind his name.

/thread
That too. But how many posts have you seen saying he's a failure for not passing laws? Yet every week we get more laws eliminated. That's success.

Speaking for myself, an avowed Liberal, the reasons I hate Trump center on character issues, rather Trump's lack of respectable character.

I find him unsuited to be president, but perfectly suited to be a professional wrestling promoter or the host of an insipid reality game show.

As he shows no respect, I am not obliged to show him any.

He is a seventh grade schoolyard bully in the guise of a 70 year old man.

Why the left hates Trump

Easy question. We will hate any republican president just like you do Democrats. trump just makes it so damn easy

that

even republicans hate him too!

Why the left hates Trump

I don't know about hate, per se, but I know that despising him is not something that has a damn thing to do with political affiliation. The man is utterly reprobate. There's not one respectable thing about the man. All one need be is of good ethical character to detest him.

Let's not kid ourselves. The man has been a miscreant his entire life. Heck, most people in his social strata don't and long have not wanted to have a damn thing to do with him, at best only at times and when necessary, tolerating him because he happens to be very wealthy. He was such a bad kid that he went to what amounted to reform school because even his own father had gotten fed up with his antics. He could never have obtained a job as a C-level principal in a public company. He couldn't get admitted to social clubs, that folks of far lesser means have no trouble joining.

Quite literally, the man is a "lone wolf" because nobody will have him in their "pack." All of that is due to one thing: his turpitudinous character. The man is one person of whom it's absolutely so that he's very lucky to have been "to the manor born," for were he not, there's no way he'd ever had any chance of getting there. Donald Trump is a man for whom the phrase "give the devil his due" was tailor made, and that only because he is indeed a very shred marketer.

For myself, it would not matter one bit to what party Trump belong. He's a wearisome acidly acrimonious mass of loathsome repulsiveness no matter his political affiliation.

Forum List

Back