Zipped lips...

just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh no....there is a difference. Trump was wrong in saying that. He also apologized.
Maybe you're right BUT I have never heard the orange anus apologize for any of his lies or misdoings Not even for calling President Obama a non citizen for 5 years
he did during the campaign. you must have missed it. see post #175. BTW, how were the ribs last night?
not like the ribs I've had in Texas but to me even bad ribs are good I'll look up that post thanks
were they cooked at a restaurant or someone's home?
a restaurant here at a rib place in Ft Lauderdale

just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh no....there is a difference. Trump was wrong in saying that. He also apologized.
Maybe you're right BUT I have never heard the orange anus apologize for any of his lies or misdoings Not even for calling President Obama a non citizen for 5 years
he did during the campaign. you must have missed it. see post #175. BTW, how were the ribs last night?
not like the ribs I've had in Texas but to me even bad ribs are good I'll look up that post thanks
Yep he did apologize for comments made about women Was there an apology to Obama also,that I missed?
you said "i have never heard the orange anus apologize"

i show you where he did.

you go "yea but what about over here"?

i give up.

Is anyone really shocked a pussy grabber who moves on married women like bitches hung around the likes of Harvey Weinstein?

Birds of a fea-...er...hogs of a pile.

Is anyone really shocked that Fox News failed to mention this?
I wonder how come all those believing the ladies speaking against Weinstein now, didn't believe all those women speaking against pussy grabber??

So you believe Trump grabbed pussy, you don't believe Bill Clinton grabbed pussy and you don't believe Weinstein grabbed pussy. Is that a fair statement?
No I believe they both acted like slime with women using their dicks for brains BUT that's no excuse for electing a pos like trump who bragged about it before the world and who had a dozen women accuse him of bad sexual behavoir

Funny how all those women that accused Trump before the election have now kept quiet after the election. It seems the Dems just gave up after it didn’t matter.
Money talks ,,,,LOUDLY

That is right and it looks like the Democrats stopped funding those women after the election last year.

as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?
because she's just as guilty as those you're bashing?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.

Only the left is allowed to apologize and to be wrong and be forgiven. The right isn’t granted that privilege.

Love ribs, it takes me six hours to smoke and cook mine. They fall of the bone and the flavor melts in your mouth.

Love ribs, it takes me six hours to smoke and cook mine. They fall of the bone and the flavor melts in your mouth.
i am horrible at ribs but i need to try again with my green mountain pellet smoker. that does make this much easier.

i am horrible at ribs but i need to try again with my green mountain pellet smoker. that does make this much easier.

I have a Louisiana Pellet Grill, it’s great! It makes the ribs so much better. I use a mustard, apple juice, and Worcester mix and coat the ribs, stick them on the grill at 225 for 3 hours, then put them in tin foil with apple juice and drizzle on the honey, cook them at 225 for 2 hours, then the trick is to get them out of the foil without them falling apart, coat them with your favorite BBQ sauce and let them cook a final hour at 225. They are incredible.

they need a lesson on smoking.

nice smoker. I have a friend who has one and loves how it smokes.

I have a Louisiana Pellet Grill, it’s great! It makes the ribs so much better. I use a mustard, apple juice, and Worcester mix and coat the ribs, stick them on the grill at 225 for 3 hours, then put them in tin foil with apple juice and drizzle on the honey, cook them at 225 for 2 hours, then the trick is to get them out of the foil without them falling apart, coat them with your favorite BBQ sauce and let them cook a final hour at 225. They are incredible.
damn that sounds friggin delicious.

Yep he did apologize for comments made about women Was there an apology to Obama also,that I missed?

i show you where he did.

i give up.
OK I was wrong He did apologize ,,,for sexual comments made about women

you know where that guy lives?? I'd like to visit the next time he does ribs

Right? he likes to do brisket and turkeys more than ribs though.

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.

Only the left is allowed to apologize and to be wrong and be forgiven. The right isn’t granted that privilege.
Pap I'll accept your apology anytime you want to give one

weekend mission now set. :)

i show you where he did.

i give up.
OK I was wrong He did apologize ,,,for sexual comments made about women

and that was almost without a disclaimer. :)

Right? he likes to do brisket and turkeys more than ribs though.
you know where that guy lives?? I'd like to visit... :)

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

So you do side with sexual predators such as clinton and weinstein.
So you do side with sexual predators such as Trump and Nugent.
who are they?
President Trump, a serial pussy grabber, and Ted Nugent, a has been rock star / GOP-NRA darling and defiler of underage girls.
and what?
And you side with them. Do try to keep up.

NHL champs hailed as great patriots
Trumpovitch will lose bigly on his adolescent-inspired iQ claim/challenge to Tillerson. The Russian agent is indeed a moron. Of the 25 man Penguins roster, only 9 are American.

How would he know of the patriotism the other 16 have to their own countries? For that matter, how would he know of the patriotism of the American minority if they only stood for a symbol of American values without knowledge of their values themselves like serving in the armed forces, working for the less fortunate or even the simple act of voting?

The Russian agent ain’t no Einstein and of that we may be totally confident.

at least when you said hillary spoke out against weinstein i went out and looked. can you not do the same?

Trump apologizes for vulgar comments about women recorded in 2005

not likely

Forum List

Back