Zipped lips...

America no longer the home of the brave ,,,,but home of the pussy grabber
when did that happen?
it happened when the deplorables rose up and shat on america by giving us trump
you mean it's what happens when a candidate that has no plan and is under investigation for email conspiracy is the other candidate. I'm happy with the guy that loves women.
Loving women and taking sexual advantage of them are 2 different things Trump is a pervert

Bill Clinton give you that line?
Thinker Just try to think for once ,,because Bill was close to a pervert does that mean it's ok for your trump pos to be one also???

when did that happen?
you mean it's what happens when a candidate that has no plan and is under investigation for email conspiracy is the other candidate. I'm happy with the guy that loves women.
Loving women and taking sexual advantage of them are 2 different things Trump is a pervert

Thinker Just try to think for once ,,because Bill was close to a pervert does that mean it's ok for your trump pos to be one also???
close to a pervert? haahahahahahahaahahahaaha fk you all are amazing. does he pay you? The man is pure scum.

when did that happen?

Sure, if Bill was close to being a pervert, you are close to being a total idiot.

close to a pervert? haahahahahahahaahahahaaha fk you all are amazing. does he pay you? The man is pure scum.
and what do you call trump ?? Hero??

Sure, if Bill was close to being a pervert, you are close to being a total idiot.
thinker you're talking out of your ass again

lets put the orange anus thru the ringer for a year or so like ah republicans did to Bill Clinton

WTF, Billy was under so much pressure he had to abuse and lie. Unfortunately Bill's abuse began long before he was president.
well it wasn't made known when he ran Trump has been a pos a miserable lying c sucker all his life

In case you haven't noticed, Democrats do one thing very well....cover their crap behavior.

lets put the orange anus thru the ringer for a year or so like ah republicans did to Bill Clinton

WTF, Billy was under so much pressure he had to abuse and lie. Unfortunately Bill's abuse began long before he was president.
well it wasn't made known when he ran Trump has been a pos a miserable lying c sucker all his life
and he fking still beat a lying cheating criminal. imagine that.

Sorry, I was wrong, you are a total idiot.

In case you haven't noticed, Democrats do one thing very well....cover their crap behavior.
yeah it was us covering up for the racist ah the pos you put into our WH

that lying cheating thing was RNC and Russian bullshit and you swallowed it

Sorry, I was wrong, you are a total idiot.
Kiss my white Dem butt

desperation isn't becoming.

JC really sorry to have to leave you Have a rack of ribs waiting for me And I really don't think you're as bad as everyone thinks you are

JC really sorry to have to leave you Have a rack of ribs waiting for me And I really don't think you're as bad as everyone thinks you are
enjoy the ribs, I love em as well. have a great night.

Not at all. But you are fine with such, especially if their victims are children, and the are 'Conservatives'.

Im not fine with either. The left defends them though.

always and make excuses like they do it too

what a bunch of assholes
as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?
because she's just as guilty as those you're bashing?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
link
Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent released a song in 1981 called "Jailbait." Here are some of the lyrics:

"Well, I don't care if you're just 13 / You look too good to be true / I just know that you're probably clean."

"It's quite all right, I asked your mama / Wait a minute, officer / Don't put those handcuffs on me / Put them on her, and I'll share her with you."

Yeah, sure, the lyrics are creepy, especially the part about asking a girl's parents for permission to "share" their daughter with a police officer in order to evade arrest. But what's even creepier is how those lyrics mirrored real life. Nugent couldn't legally marry 17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978, so he arranged with her parents to become her legal guardian. They would stay together for nine years, and Nugent would say that at the time he was "addicted to girls."

11 Rock Stars Who Allegedly Slept With Underage Girls

COURTNEY LOVE: I Gave TED NUGENT Oral Sex At Age 12

March 24, 2004 7 Comments

MarksFriggin.com

Read more at COURTNEY LOVE: I Gave TED NUGENT Oral Sex At Age 12
:lol:

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

So you do side with sexual predators such as clinton and weinstein.
So you do side with sexual predators such as Trump and Nugent.
who are they?
President Trump, a serial pussy grabber, and Ted Nugent, a has been rock star / GOP-NRA darling and defiler of underage girls.

Forum List

Back