Zipped lips...

Im not fine with either. The left defends them though.

always and make excuses like they do it too

what a bunch of assholes
as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?
because she's just as guilty as those you're bashing?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.
just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

why would anyone care about a sexual deviant?

you should ask yourself that question every time you do Russia's bidding and support the orange sociopath sexual predator.

dismissed. :cuckoo:

Jill,

Do you think Slick Willie's public infidelity hurt Chelsea?

TIA?

we weren't talking about "infidelity".... we were talking about grabbing women's genitals without their consent and watching 15 year old beauty pageant contestants in varying states of undress.

thanks for playing.

And Chelsea wouldn't have know if linda tripp hadn't violated the trust of a "friend".

Thanks for trying to deflect.

Who genitals did Slick grab?

What about all the other Slick Willie accusers Jildo?

what about them?

Chelsea was publicly embarrassed by their stories.

what if your one dad cheated on your other dad and everybody knew?

then you should take that up with Linda Tripp.

if ivanka had any morals she and the idiot twins would be mortified by the sexual predator who is their creepy father... you know, the one who has the hots for his own daughter.

Im not fine with either. The left defends them though.

what a bunch of assholes

So you think it’s okay for Clinton, the woman that claims to champion women’s causes to go silent and because she does, we need to then go after Trump for his stand and not go after her? Lol!
clinton has done more for womens causes than trump could do in 2 lifetimes and as far as I know why go after her ,a private citizen when there's so much republican scum to bash ?

that's kinda the point. we don't seem to care what our side does, only the other.

only in idiot rightwingnuythackworld. :cuckoo:

moron.

what a bunch of assholes

just as guilty?? That's where we part ways Trump is,,,,, oh whats the diff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the difference i suppose is putting down our hate for someone else and using 1 standard to judge both our friends *and* "enemies" by at this point.

trump smarted off. sure did. sounded like a jackass. sure did.

weinstein - near as i can tell - was far worse at least in what we know. i can't imagine your own company firing you over a "misunderstanding".

how how close hillary is to all this - i don't know. who does? but what i do know is she claimed to be the defender of women everywhere and would lay a smite down upon the savages who did not respect women.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton is a Champion for Women and Families
Hillary Clinton relishes role as champion of women - CNNPolitics
Katie Pavlich - Finally: Brave Women's Champion Hillary Clinton Has Her Spokesperson Condemn Campaign Bundler Harvey Weinstein

and i can go on. *I* am *NOT* giving this title to hillary so i can slam her for it. she gave it to herself and many women use her as a role model.

now if she is all this for women all over - then tell me, why is she so quiet here? if donald were under this "scrutiny" (and i'd argue he is every day) you can bet she'd be running him down ever chance she could.

where is she now? this "champion of women" as she calls herself.

like i said, it's a lot harder when you have to rip into your own side but that doesn't make it the wrong things to do. but if you're after "equal justice for all" you can't shut up when someone on your side commits a foul you'd never let "the other side" get away with.

Suppose the Dems get the House and Senate in 2018. It takes only a majority in the House for Impeachment. And 66 in the Senate for conviction. Now, suppose the Dems have 55, then only 11 GOP needed to convict. How many of the Senators has the treasonous fat senile old orange clown deeply insulted? LOL

The solution to this proposed mess is this.

upload_2017-10-10_20-21-48.png

the difference i suppose is putting down our hate for someone else and using 1 standard to judge both our friends *and* "enemies" by at this point.

weinstein - near as i can tell - was far worse at least in what we know. i can't imagine your own company firing you over a "misunderstanding".

how how close hillary is to all this - i don't know. who does? but what i do know is she claimed to be the defender of women everywhere and would lay a smite down upon the savages who did not respect women.

Katie Pavlich - Finally: Brave Women's Champion Hillary Clinton Has Her Spokesperson Condemn Campaign Bundler Harvey Weinstein

and i can go on. *I* am *NOT* giving this title to hillary so i can slam her for it. she gave it to herself and many women use her as a role model.

now if she is all this for women all over - then tell me, why is she so quiet here? if donald were under this "scrutiny" (and i'd argue he is every day) you can bet she'd be running him down ever chance she could.

quiet, loon.... go drool over the orange sociopath

In case you don't listen to the news Hillary is out calling what weinstein did as disgusting

In case you don't listen to the news Hillary is out calling what weinstein did as disgusting
good for her. to the point where i made that post, i had not seen her do that yet.

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
I like his music. I don't give a damn about his personal like. Just like how I love football and don't care about kneeling pussies.

Consistency, try it sometime

What difference at this point does it make?

What do you expect from them?

Birds of a feather have to protect each other.
Fox News was just showing Weinstein with the Obamas and the Clintons at Hollywood parties and functions. They are all the same evil, degenerate pile of hog crap.

My GOD Hossfly! You can say that again!!!:clap:

Besides the Clintons and Obama, Fox was showing Chuckie Schumer, Nancy P, Feinstein and other high ranking Commiecrats sucking up to Weinstein. But the fun part of this whole mess is that none of those crooked weasels have returned his donations.

Suppose the Dems get the House and Senate in 2018. It takes only a majority in the House for Impeachment. And 66 in the Senate for conviction. Now, suppose the Dems have 55, then only 11 GOP needed to convict. How many of the Senators has the treasonous fat senile old orange clown deeply insulted? LOL

View attachment 153651
Oh, like the guy in Vegas? Who are you going to shoot? Your neighbors? Kill everyone and let God sort it out?

What do you expect from them?

Birds of a feather have to protect each other.
Fox News was just showing Weinstein with the Obamas and the Clintons at Hollywood parties and functions. They are all the same evil, degenerate pile of hog crap.

My GOD Hossfly! You can say that again!!!:clap:

Besides the Clintons and Obama, Fox was showing Chuckie Schumer, Nancy P, Feinstein and other high ranking Commiecrats sucking up to Weinstein. But the fun part of this whole mess is that none of those crooked weasels have returned his donations.

They are total scum. Weinstein and the rest of Hollyweird,as well as the Commiecrats!

View attachment 153651
Oh, like the guy in Vegas? Who are you going to shoot? Your neighbors? Kill everyone and let God sort it out?
OH, if I were voting I'd pick and choose but I were voting I'd vote for the devil before I'd vote for a Commiecrat..

good for her. to the point where i made that post, i had not seen her do that yet.
well it was recently that it came across the tv news I just feel that folks don't give her enough credit for the good shes done BUT come out of the woodwork to bash her over lies and things blown way out of proportion

None really but perhaps it will shut up the hillary bashers for 24 hours Know of any hill bashers gramps?

None really but perhaps it will shut up the hillary bashers for 24 hours Know of any hill bashers gramps?
Nope. I can't stand the bitch personally. Not sure why anyone would want to SMASH thunderthighs

well it was recently that it came across the tv news I just feel that folks don't give her enough credit for the good shes done BUT come out of the woodwork to bash her over lies and things blown way out of proportion
im sure i can be guilty of that. believe it or not my bashing of her is way down cause i see so many liberals do it to trump it seems in the same "no matter what" fashion.

Last edited:

Nope. I can't stand the bitch personally. Not sure why anyone would want to SMASH thunderthighs
But trump the ah you can stand??

Forum List

Back