Youtube Being Censored, We Can't Question the Government on Youtube

upload_2018-2-28_10-38-50.png

YouTube IS Google.
I just use Epic Privacy Browser's built-in search engine at this point. Google's search is less reliable, anyway, and I don't want to support them... it's just a drop in the bucket, though.
Never heard of it, but "googled" it. I tried to find it for my Android phone. Firefox seems to have their own phone version. I will switch from Chrome to one of them.

YouTube is a private organization. They can do as they like. Just like Infowars is allowed to spread their looney conspiracy theories. YouTube is allowed to block hoaxes that promote negativity.

Obama just told them to crack down on non-government approved news and stories. I guess they listened

Nah --- he's got a magic button on his teleprompter that flushes any video he wants to flush.

It's a special software from Kenya called "Adobe Flush".

Last edited:

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.

aaaaaand enter the fake news-pologists. No doubt dizzy from all the 180s they have to spin depending on whose fake news it is. Fake news bad. No, fake news good. No, fake news bad. Etc etc ad nauseum and having it both ways: Priceless.

YouTube IS Google.
I just use Epic Privacy Browser's built-in search engine at this point. Google's search is less reliable, anyway, and I don't want to support them... it's just a drop in the bucket, though.
Never heard of it, but "googled" it. I tried to find it for my Android phone. Firefox seems to have their own phone version. I will switch from Chrome to one of them.
Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser that protects your privacy and browsing history | a free VPN privacy browser
I think this is where I got it. When browsing the forum, I suggest turning the Proxy off.

The Right remains committed to it's policy of Doing Nothing....while the Progressive agenda is forced forward by any means necessary.
This is a losing proposition for anyone concerned about the Constitution and their liberty.
By the time the right wing in Venezuela realized that what they thought impossible was actually occurring, it was too late to stop it.
All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
YouTube IS Google.

At least you're DOING "something".
More than can be said for most. Bravo!

I use DuckDuckGo as much as possible although the Left pretty much owns the entertainment industry, the broadcast media, social media, the education system and the US labor systems (Unions).

Yet they still complain the Right has too much influence & control.

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

no surprise in the least,people are so brainwashed that they live in a free country when it is actually t=one of the very most oppressed countries in the world,a facist dictatership that hates free speech.

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.

aaaaaand enter the fake news-pologists. No doubt dizzy from all the 180s they have to spin depending on whose fake news it is. Fake news bad. No, fake news good. No, fake news bad. Etc etc ad nauseum and having it both ways: Priceless.

Your lack of self-awareness makes this post actually funny.

I never said Fake News was good or bad. I think anyone should be able to publish any story they like. It's up to the people to actually verify the claims... or in your case instantly believe every story that fits their narrative. Of course, YouTube is privately owned, and if they want to lose users, it's entirely up to them. It'll only damage their reputation further.

Forum List

Back