Youtube Being Censored, We Can't Question the Government on Youtube

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

Is Youtube a government agency?

I wonder where the little baby troll came from. she should probably be in school.

She's home schooled and you should probably get back on topic

YouTube is free to do as they please, just like an individual is free to make the choice not to use them

baby troll isn't well-schooled and shouldn't be trafficking in conspiracy insanity.

yes, youtube can do what it wants.

so why is the baby troll so offended that they chose not to air things that are patently false posted by Russian trolls?

Lose the baby troll shit, fake lawyer. I don't see her as offended at all. It's just MORE shit you're making up.

The problem with censoring is when does it stop? Twitter has already been busted for censorship, nothing to do with fake news they used it as an excuse and got caught

you're foaming at the mouth again. maybe someday you'll even post something that isn't a lie.

sillyirishlass.

:cuckoo:

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

It's a private entity they can do as they see fit....There are other platforms to orate your grievances...

I wonder where the little baby troll came from. she should probably be in school.

I'm homeschooled, 16 is hardly a baby(And if you baby your kids at 16... well that's your conoe to paddle.), and I don't see how announcing changes in Youtube's terms of service is trolling.

Maybe I should hop into people's threads and derail them with ad hominems instead, just like mature adults, such as yourself, seem to deem appropriate.

telling you you're posting conspiracy garbage isn't derailing your thread, baby troll...

Their terms of service FACTUALLY changed, they made an announcement regarding it. Is your argument that Youtube is lying about changing their terms of service?

I'd ALSO like to point out that not one single part of your post addresses the topic. You called me a baby, then said I should probably be in school. Of course, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I highlighted your post to see if there's an invisible part that actually addresses the topic at hand... surprisingly, it doesn't. So, no, you did not tell me that I'm posting a conspiracy theory, and if you had, it would be demonstrably false.

YouTube is free to do as they please, just like an individual is free to make the choice not to use them

baby troll isn't well-schooled and shouldn't be trafficking in conspiracy insanity.

yes, youtube can do what it wants.

so why is the baby troll so offended that they chose not to air things that are patently false posted by Russian trolls?

Lose the baby troll shit, fake lawyer. I don't see her as offended at all. It's just MORE shit you're making up.

The problem with censoring is when does it stop? Twitter has already been busted for censorship, nothing to do with fake news they used it as an excuse and got caught

you're foaming at the mouth again. maybe someday you'll even post something that isn't a lie.

sillyirishlass.

:cuckoo:

What was the lie she posted, shilly jilly the fake lawyer?

Home schooled? I guess that explains it.
Youtube is free to do what they please, and the OP concocting some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, and trying to claim there is some nefarious action involved is funny.

I'm homeschooled, 16 is hardly a baby(And if you baby your kids at 16... well that's your conoe to paddle.), and I don't see how announcing changes in Youtube's terms of service is trolling.

Maybe I should hop into people's threads and derail them with ad hominems instead, just like mature adults, such as yourself, seem to deem appropriate.

telling you you're posting conspiracy garbage isn't derailing your thread, baby troll...

Their terms of service FACTUALLY changed, they made an announcement regarding it. Is your argument that Youtube is lying about changing their terms of service?

I'd ALSO like to point out that not one single part of your post addresses the topic. You called me a baby, then said I should probably be in school. Of course, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I highlighted your post to see if there's an invisible part that actually addresses the topic at hand... surprisingly, it doesn't. So, no, you did not tell me that I'm posting a conspiracy theory, and if you had, it would be demonstrably false.

I addressed your post. I said it was conspiracy lunacy.

I don't address conspiracy theories beyond that. if it makes you sad, you can stop responding to me.

and I didn't call you a baby. I called you a baby troll. would you prefer I call you a troll in training?

An attack on free speech!? Fricken drama queens.

It's a private entity they can do as they see fit....There are other platforms to orate your grievances...

I'd like you to do me a favor and highlight the part of my post in which I stated they aren't allowed, or shouldn't be allowed, to censor people as they see fit.

The point of this thread is to highlight a change in a major platform's ToS, and trigger discussion regarding the topic.

Google is YouTube. Android is Google. They have a large marketshare. Google is also making people dependent on their devices, I don't see this ending well. You can't even sign out of Google once you sign in on one of the phones with their OS. Absolutely they are manipulating quite a bit. The info you see and hear, for one thing.

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.
The Left hates ALL of the Bill of Rights

Only when those Rights make THEM uncomfortable. They're "opportunists" when it comes to Freedom and Liberty. Not to be trusted DETERMINING what is fake or offensive. Especially NOT the most powerful content company in the world..

Use Bing. It's improved. Don't use Chrome or buy Android tablets. Hit back...

Home schooled? I guess that explains it.
Youtube is free to do what they please, and the OP concocting some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, and trying to claim there is some nefarious action involved is funny.

For someone that is home schooled she sure has you loons in a snit LOL

She never posted a conspiracy theory at all. She put forth a valid argument YouTube can decide what constitutes a "hoax"...and they can

I addressed your post. I said it was conspiracy lunacy.

I don't address conspiracy theories beyond that. if it makes you sad, you can stop responding to me.

and I didn't call you a baby. I called you a baby troll. would you prefer I call you a troll in training?

cjones09202017-1-e1505767872810.jpg

Notice in every thread how the Far Left fanatics ridicule the Right making fun of the rule of law and at every turn, blaming the Right for EXACTLY the wrongs it blatantly commits.
This is not the Left's fault entirely.
They have been TOLERATED and APPEASED to the point they realize there really is no true opposition. Only a lot of complaining.
History repeating itself.
The ONLY thing they need to do now to completely overrun this nation is get guns out of citizens hands.

That's EXACTLY why you see the media making unprecedented demands for gun control over school shootings.
I'm telling you folks....we are closer to the end than you think. Just an election or two away. Please don't fool yourself into an imaginary comfort zone.

What is needed urgently by the Right is for an outspoken, highly credible NON-POLITICAL leader to emerge and organize the Right into a movement against Fascism.
An energized national movement against radical leftism & Fascism. Millions in the streets. No more tolerance for anti-Americanism and lawlessness.

No doubt....the Left will pounce on ANY such notion citing Hitler etc. They know exactly how to manipulate and scare the Right into submission and obedience.

I'll be crucified by the Left for having the audacity to want to preserve the Republic and Rule of Law in... 3.....2.....1......

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.

Only when those Rights make THEM uncomfortable. They're "opportunists" when it comes to Freedom and Liberty. Not to be trusted DETERMINING what is fake or offensive. Especially NOT the most powerful content company in the world..

Cute tangent, but this isn't about "the left". It's apparently about YouTube's TOS and the amazing revelation that, per thread title "we can't criticize the government" on it. Which immediately means a whole lot of stuff I and countless others have watched on YouTube musta been halluciminations.

Yahoo search for images and memes suck though...

Notice in every thread how the Far Left fanatics ridicule the Right making fun of the rule of law and at every turn, blaming the Right for EXACTLY the wrongs it blatantly commits.
They have been TOLERATED and APPEASED to the point they realize there really is no true opposition. Only a lot of complaining.
The ONLY thing they need to do now to completely overrun this nation is get guns out of citizens hands.

That's EXACTLY why you see the media making unprecedented demands for gun control over school shootings.
I'm telling you folks....we are closer to the end than you think. Just an election or two away. Please don't fool yourself into an imaginary comfort zone.

What is needed urgently by the Right is for an outspoken, highly credible NON-POLITICAL leader to emerge and organize the Right into a movement against Fascism.
An energized national movement against radical leftism & Fascism. Millions in the streets. No more tolerance for anti-Americanism and lawlessness.

No doubt....the Left will pounce on ANY such notion citing Hitler etc. They know exactly how to manipulate and scare the Right into submission and obedience.

I'll be crucified by the Left for having the audacity to want to preserve the Republic and Rule of Law in... 3.....2.....1......

You are mistaken. We are making fun of crazy right wingers. They are the ones who think their wishes should be the law, no matter what the law actually says.

What rule of law?

Forum List

Back