Youtube Being Censored, We Can't Question the Government on Youtube

YouTube has determined that America has too many idiots who watch fake shit, share it and then vote using
the fake info as a basis. They don't like being partly to blame for why we have a moron as president. I don't blame them.

YouTube is a private organization. They can do as they like. Just like Infowars is allowed to spread their looney conspiracy theories. YouTube is allowed to block hoaxes that promote negativity.
My argument is not, and never has been, that they aren't allowed to do this. YouTube is privately owned, thus they are perfectly free to chase away their own users.

I hope you didn't work too hard building up that strawman.

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

Is Youtube a government agency?

I wonder where the little baby troll came from. she should probably be in school.

pumpkin.jpg

Youtube's Terms of Service have been changed so that nobody can discuss anything that they have decided is a "Hoax". Youtube is getting more and more strict with people it doesn't agree with.

I wonder where the little baby troll came from. she should probably be in school.

I'm homeschooled, 16 is hardly a baby(And if you baby your kids at 16... well that's your conoe to paddle.), and I don't see how announcing changes in Youtube's terms of service is trolling.

Maybe I should hop into people's threads and derail them with ad hominems instead, just like mature adults, such as yourself, seem to deem appropriate.

She's home schooled and you should probably get back on topic

YouTube is free to do as they please, just like an individual is free to make the choice not to use them

YouTube is free to do as they please, just like an individual is free to make the choice not to use them

a little touchy there sillyirishlass.... you might want to calm yourself. :cuckoo:

baby troll isn't well-schooled and shouldn't be trafficking in conspiracy insanity.

yes, youtube can do what it wants.

so why is the baby troll so offended that they chose not to air things that are patently false posted by Russian trolls?

some reason you feel the need to defend baby troll?

I'm homeschooled, 16 is hardly a baby(And if you baby your kids at 16... well that's your conoe to paddle.), and I don't see how announcing changes in Youtube's terms of service is trolling.

Maybe I should hop into people's threads and derail them with ad hominems instead, just like mature adults, such as yourself, seem to deem appropriate.

Might want to have your homeschool teacher refresh you on the Bill of Rights then.

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.
The Left hates ALL of the Bill of Rights

Should they be censoring free speech in favor of the left? They are, what's your doublewide opinion of that?

Absolutely they are free to do so as a private entity.

However, should they be allowed to put cookies into everybody's browser?

Yahoo doesn't have that power.

telling you you're posting conspiracy garbage isn't derailing your thread, baby troll...

baby troll isn't well-schooled and shouldn't be trafficking in conspiracy insanity.

yes, youtube can do what it wants.

so why is the baby troll so offended that they chose not to air things that are patently false posted by Russian trolls?

Lose the baby troll shit, fake lawyer. I don't see her as offended at all. It's just MORE shit you're making up.

The problem with censoring is when does it stop? Twitter has already been busted for censorship, nothing to do with fake news they used it as an excuse and got caught

It is an attack on free speech, leftard idiots think it's great but they won't when it comes for them too.
The Left hates ALL of the Bill of Rights

Should they be censoring free speech in favor of the left? They are, what's your doublewide opinion of that?

does the first amendment allow you to use youtube's platform to spread Russian propaganda?

don't think to hard about it. the answer is no.

Forum List

Back