CNN And The Curious Case Of The 'Full Semi-Automatic' Rifle

CNN 3 star general is as smart as a box of rocks, doesnt know a weapon if it hit him in the head.

• Fully semi-automatic weapons are like genuine replica's found in antiques.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Oh yeah, the 3 star general is all knowing of weapons and i believe what CNN tells me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
CNN had a rather interesting segment in which a former member of the military and the networkā€™s military analyst, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, wanted to show what ā€œfull semi-automaticā€ fire looks like from an AR-15. It wasnā€™t that more rounds were fired per trigger pull; he just pulled the trigger faster. Thatā€™s not the same as an automatic weapon. The Washington Free Beaconā€™s Stephen Gutowski noted the odd phrasing, adding that itā€™s sort of hard to show examples of semiautomatic and automatic firing systems when only an AR-15 is used. A M-4 Carbine, which can fire multiple rounds per trigger pull, was seen but never fired.
You can count on CNN, MSNBC, and other Lame Stream Media to get it wrong time after time. It is just the way of liberalism......

112fff829672902e254f2c7074b45c98.jpg

CNN had a rather interesting segment in which a former member of the military and the networkā€™s military analyst, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, wanted to show what ā€œfull semi-automaticā€ fire looks like from an AR-15. It wasnā€™t that more rounds were fired per trigger pull; he just pulled the trigger faster. Thatā€™s not the same as an automatic weapon. The Washington Free Beaconā€™s Stephen Gutowski noted the odd phrasing, adding that itā€™s sort of hard to show examples of semiautomatic and automatic firing systems when only an AR-15 is used. A M-4 Carbine, which can fire multiple rounds per trigger pull, was seen but never fired.
You can count on CNN, MSNBC, and other Lame Stream Media to get it wrong time after time. It is just the way of liberalism......

Thank God Fox and Breitbart are paragons of honesty.

Thank God Fox and Breitbart are paragons of honesty.
Thanks for being partisan and not debating that the general has no idea about at fully automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon. Just keep confirming that FAUX news is just like the rest, liberal pieces of shit...

No , dipshit I don't watch FAUX news either , when Martha Stewart showed her true colors when she attacked then Candidate Trump..

A CNN report is being widely mocked on social media after an alleged firearms expert claimed AR-15s are ā€œfull semi-automatic.ā€
CNN Report Claims AR-15s Are ā€˜Full Semi-Automaticā€™

upload_2018-2-28_10-23-56.png

---------------------------------------------------------------
CNN and people still use these loon as their go to source, oh the irony of stupidity and these pos's get caught lying all the time that's the best part of it all. They are about as good as SNOPES.

This is how they keep the sheep stupid and uninformed, this is how the sheep think ar 15's are big scary guns I mean people are literally idiots because they follow and believe these lies as they go off on others trying to tell them this gun is this, and this gun is that and if we get rid of them we won't have any more deaths LMFAO do you know how stupid you idiots look?

upload_2018-2-28_10-24-50.png

/i
Cripes, the left are full blown morons
In one sense, yes. In another way they are highly adept at manipulating an uneducated base. Never underestimate the intelligence of an adversary.

Never underestimate the intelligence of the voters either. The Dems just gave the GOP a very big talking point with their proposed bill to ban those 205 different types of guns. I know the Dems want to energize and mobilize their base, well they just did the same thing big time for the opposition.

/i
Cripes, the left are full blown morons
In one sense, yes. In another way they are highly adept at manipulating an uneducated base. Never underestimate the intelligence of an adversary.

Never underestimate the intelligence of the voters either. The Dems just gave the GOP a very big talking point with their proposed bill to ban those 205 different types of guns. I know the Dems want to energize and mobilize their base, well they just did the same thing big time for the opposition.
Symantics. Minds are made on this issue. How many in Congress can be swayed? Honestly.

'What things are called' is the most important factor in preventing school children massacres.

Last edited:
So these "fully semiautomatic 'Military' Assault Weapons of War" come complete with their cute little 10 round magazines in those 8 unfortunate States & the District of Columbia.... 'much - a - do abt nuthin' it really isn't funny, it's down right deplorable from a Constitutional perspective...

Just listen to this sorry pos.

Biggest media liars of all time.

I swear that idiot shooting was holding the rifle really loosely to make it seem like it has more recoil

I know 12 year old boys who can hold an AR 15 steadier

Forum List

Back