"You didn't get there on your own"

National Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Road

Construction of the Cumberland Road (which later became part of the National Road) was authorized on March 29, 1806, by President Thomas Jefferson. The Cumberland Road would replace the Braddock Road for travel between the Potomac and Ohio Rivers, following roughly the same alignment until just east of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. From there, where the Braddock Road turned north to Pittsburgh, the Cumberland Road would continue west to Wheeling, West Virginia (then part of Virginia), also on the Ohio River.

The contract for the construction of the first section was awarded to Henry McKinley on May 8, 1811,[3] and construction began later that year, with the road reaching Wheeling on August 1, 1818

Sorry bout that,

1. The economy is in the crap-per, and no one is to blame but Obama now.
2. His constant attack on rich people make him a hypocrite, for he is rich.
3. He stole his way to where he is, and fraud-ed his constituents, and the general public.
4. Why he is not impeached is beyond me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I fucking love your posts.

I stopped reading them a long time ago. If I wanted to listen to that type of drivel I'd tune in to Fox and listen to Hannity or Beck (when he was on)...I do watch O'Reilly on occasion though - when I need a good laugh at a grown man making a fool of himself on national tv

This is what happens when you have a President and political party that hates America

Sorry bout that,

3. He stole his way to where he is, and fraud-ed his constituents, and the general public.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I stopped reading them a long time ago. If I wanted to listen to that type of drivel I'd tune in to Fox and listen to Hannity or Beck (when he was on)...I do watch O'Reilly on occasion though - when I need a good laugh at a grown man making a fool of himself on national tv

who cares?

Words the government hates:

Thank God

Words the government loves:

Thank government.

More people are successful in spite of the government than because of it.

So, business should thank government for not taking more of what isn't theirs in the first place?

And just who is paying for this "labor and effort of others"?

Just like a republican to have such a narcissistic and self-centered point of view.
They cannot admit that it takes more than an idea to have it work.
If you think your hard-work alone and your money alone makes a business thrive then you have the narcissistic attitude and reality in now way shape or form can make you see the truth.

Republican? I'm a business owner, fighting to keep what I've earned by among other things paying for the labor and effort of others. You think there's no "labor and effort" in owning and operating a business? Typical of a democrat.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well you described 95% of the posts on this site. His are extra special because there is obviously something "off" with him and everytime he posts it makes me imagine what his deal is.

I'm constantly torn between some sort of mental illness that isn't crippling enough to keep him off the computer or perhaps he is in some sort of group home and he's typing his posts from the community computer in the rec room. I don't know, but I love imagining.

I'm honestly dumbfounded how anyone with a brain can rationalize taxing more knowing its a sword in our heart. I'm ready for the shish to hit the fan if it happens we just have to many indoctrinated and dumb in the USA? That's the only logical answer! or am I wrong? I'm suppose to want to work until August 15th instead of today for the liberal anti constitutional corrupt governnent? OK but I don't :D

Last edited:
Words the government hates:

Thank God

Words the government loves:

Thank government.

More people are successful in spite of the government than because of it.

Words you hate.

Personal Responsibility.

Freedom.

Honesty.

Facts.

National Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Road

Construction of the Cumberland Road (which later became part of the National Road) was authorized on March 29, 1806, by President Thomas Jefferson. The Cumberland Road would replace the Braddock Road for travel between the Potomac and Ohio Rivers, following roughly the same alignment until just east of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. From there, where the Braddock Road turned north to Pittsburgh, the Cumberland Road would continue west to Wheeling, West Virginia (then part of Virginia), also on the Ohio River.

The contract for the construction of the first section was awarded to Henry McKinley on May 8, 1811,[3] and construction began later that year, with the road reaching Wheeling on August 1, 1818

What, they haven't paid for that road YET???

So, business should thank government for not taking more of what isn't theirs in the first place?

And just who is paying for this "labor and effort of others"?

Just like a republican to have such a narcissistic and self-centered point of view.
They cannot admit that it takes more than an idea to have it work.
If you think your hard-work alone and your money alone makes a business thrive then you have the narcissistic attitude and reality in now way shape or form can make you see the truth.

So did your hard work make my business thrive?

Did you risk any of your money to start my business?

Did you put in 80 hours a week for the past 5 years building my business?

Are you paying my employees and my bills so my business can stay open?

If you're not then who exactly is keeping my business open if it's not me?

The "Class warfare strategy" isn't working. The latest Gallup poll is a testament to Obama's failure to make Romney's wealth an issue.

And other polls show that the average blue collar working is not going to be cheering The O on like they did last time. His popularity is dropping like a stone.

"An overwhelming majority of voters – 75 percent – say that Mitt Romney’s $200 million net worth makes no difference in their choice between him and President Barack Obama, according to a new Gallup poll.

Meanwhile, 20 percent of voters say Romney’s wealth makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Breaking it down by party affiliation, among Republicans, 89 percent say Romney’s riches make no difference, 8 percent say they are a reason to vote for him, and 4 percent say they are a reason to vote against him. Among Democrats, 62 percent don’t care about Romney’s wealth, 37 percent say it’s a negative factor, and 1 percent say it’s positive.

The sentiment of independents may be most important, as they are likely to decide the election’s outcome. In this demographic 76 are indifferent to Romney’s wealth, 19 percent say it makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Gallup: Majority Say Romney’s Wealth Won’t Affect Their Vote

Obama wasn't all that wealthy when he was elected. He made 4 mil last year while still president.

He never spent a day in the business world.

A community organizer........... You dicks that voted for him have caused us a world of shit.
You vote for him again and he wins, that shit is going to reek. Don't be blind sided again,

I'm sure all the BUSINESS people in the country LOVE hearing this shit from Obama

UnFrikenbelievable

please vote this Progressive idiot out

What do you expect from a guy who never had a real job and certainly never risked everything he had to open a business?

Obama is taking an interesting and dangerous approach on the campaign trail, telling successful business owners that they "didn't get there on their own", that their success is predicated in part on the labor and efforts (and taxes) of others. This gives the GOP an opening to say, "see, he hates business owners, we told you so."
Perhaps.

But the president is also telling the truth; their success is predicated not only on the labor and efforts of others, but on the public sector’s contributions as well. From providing roads to transport raw materials and fished products, to educating and training their workforce, and yes, to the regulatory policy that protects business from its worst enemy: itself.

Forum List

Back