Trump reverses stance on TikTok - where are USMB critics?

Well. Well. Guess who likes some CCP money? Yep, Trump. So we had 2 or 3 threads on here about Biden and TikTok but I didn’t see the right get all juiced up on this. Biden just has an operative using it. Trump is an advocate for the CCP app. Holy shit.

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok. Some commentators noted he recently hosted GOP megadonor Jeff Yass, who is a billionaire investor in ByteDance, at his Mar-a-Lago club and sought his support in the presidential race.

Former President Donald Trump raised concerns over efforts to ban the social media app TikTok this week, appearing to walk back the position he held in 2020, when he threatened to ban the app himself.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee wrote on his social media platform on Thursday, referring to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Trump said he didn’t want Facebook to “d[o] better,” calling the company “a true Enemy of the People.”
why did Xiden issue an excutive order to ban it, but then use it at the White House?

No
It is about an app that poisons the mind of our youth.
Twitter before Musk was the same thing.
Are you aware that the fuck Dylan Mulvaney who use to post up videos of himself on Twitter, making a video of himself pretending to be 8 years old in a little short dress - are you aware the 70% of his followers are underage??!!
Fucking has to stop. It is unconscionable that a sick narcissist like him is allowed to show videos of himself like that to children.
He has 10.2 million followers on Tik Tok.
And most of them are children
And he is one of the more tamer sick fucks on that trash site
Fair enough, but that isn't all that's on there. If you think that's what the left has problems with that gave you thumbs up then you're kidding yourself. It's the fact that private citizens around the world are exposing what's really going on and not filtered as a script reading from the news media and the globalist kabal. They, certainly don't want any of that getting out cause THEY know the real threat to them is freedom of truthful information informing the masses and thats this is really all about.. So, you have to endure the bad side for the good. As I said and will repeat, tiktok isn't some holy good app with only good things for the soul. However, it also had good content on there from good people. Many who I kept in touch with and all of us banned on youtube for posting true information.

That Dylan mulbaney isn't banned on youtube or the other silicon valley platforms. I am though. For posting the safety of Ivermectin treatment for the plandemic.

None of your bullshit dismissals carries ANY weight at all FUCK BOI!!!

Someone sure has been getting up on the wrong side of the bed.

You didn't read ANY of them. You haven't had the time to read them.

I read the ones I noted. Some I could not read.

Quite asking for links and then refusing to read them. It just proves your stubborn ignorance and stupidity.

I'm going outside to enjoy the beautiful day. Get back to me when you smarten up.

Where was I wrong on any of the articles I was able to access?

Fair enough, but that isn't all that's on there. If you think that's what the left has problems with that gave you thumbs up then you're kidding yourself. It's the fact that private citizens around the world are exposing what's really going on and not filtered as a script reading from the news media and the globalist kabal. They, certainly don't want any of that getting out cause THEY know the real threat to them is freedom of truthful information informing the masses and thats this is really all about.. So, you have to endure the bad side for the good. As I said and will repeat, tiktok isn't some holy good app with only good things for the soul. However, it also had good content on there from good people. Many who I kept in touch with and all of us banned on youtube for posting true information.

That Dylan mulbaney isn't banned on youtube or the other silicon valley platforms. I am though. For posting the safety of Ivermectin treatment for the plandemic.
I don't care what the left's problem is with it, they are always wanking off about something.
Just sayin

I am but an onlooker
However, I find it hilarious seeing Tik Tok banned now in the one country with more traitors for China and with more hidden Chinese assets than any other on the planet .
Bolting horses and unlocked stable doors spring to mind.

Obummer and The Piss Pot successfully worked their treachery to turn America into little Bejing .
Seems a bit late to start whining and bleating and bemoaning their complete success .

It's always been the Republicans who have cozied up to China. Nixon signed the first trade deal with China during his first term in office.

In 1984, Reagan signed a "Normalizing Agreement" with China.

Lame duck Bill Clinton signed US-China Relations Act, passed by the Republican House and Senate in 2000 - which allowed China to join the World Trade Organization.

Trump was the worst. Openly taking bribes and "gifts" from the Chinese government while talking tough and pretending he was standing up to China. His "American First" policy pulled US foreign aid and support from "shithole countries" and China swooped in setting up trade and strategic alliances throughout Central and South America, as well as Africa, and using their enormous trade surplus to finance infrastructure investments and deep water commercial seaports along the Pacific and Indian Ocean trade routes.

Trump was so "tough on China" that they had steady and stable gdp growth throughout his Presidency. While Trump's trade war all but wiped out the small mid-west family owned farms.

World Bank Open Data

Well, maybe, just maybe, Trump was open minded enough to reconsider his initial position and changed his mind based on further thought and input. But, nah, since everything Trump says or does must be evil and wrong, this just can't be.
It's ok to be critical of trump. He wont find out. Put on your big boy pants.

why did Xiden issue an excutive order to ban it, but then use it at the White House?
Banned it to be used on government phones... having a press person promote on it though... not a big deal. I am actually fine with that for Trump and Biden but Trump was the one who fip flopped.

Tic tok is a Chinese information gathering site, and should be banned from the US…I disagree with Trump‘s supposed new stance, IF it’s true. Congress needs to act about them.
Being duped by left wing propaganda. When the last time you saw the democrats, the msm and the rinos have the best interest of America first?

Banned it to be used on government phones... having a press person promote on it though... not a big deal. I am actually fine with that for Trump and Biden but Trump was the one who fip flopped.
so you don't think it's a flip flop to ban it for Govt phones, then allow it to be used in the White House? Ok...just so we are clear.

I personally am glad it's off Govt phones, there is no need for such an app on a work phone we are providing our employees.

Being duped by left wing propaganda. When the last time you saw the democrats, the msm and the rinos have the best interest of America first?

When they banned Donald Trump from lifting Russian sanctions without the consent of Congress in 2017.

In fact, the Democrats, the RINO's and the MSM are the ONLY people who have the best intersts of the people and the nation at heart. Trump only cares about Trump and money.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PROMOTING THE RUSSIAN POINT OF VIEW?????

Translation -- "Yes, I do believe every word I read in HuffPo, and DAMN!! We're scared!!!!"

Once again, you give us the idiot translation from the Trump Cult Hyena who actually believes that Trump isn't the world biggest asshole loser and everybody is terrified of Trump the fat loser.

Nobody is "scared" of your fat, broke, lying loser. Trump is a coward, and a bully. He sends his thugs after anybody to contradicts him, or goes against him. Everybody is his "enemy". He's so weak and ineffectual, he cannot tolerate any criticism or even a differnt point of view.

He lost the popular vote in 2016. Made a HUGE mess of everything for 4 years and lost the popular vote by 7 million in 2020. Since then, all Trump has done is bankrupt himself and the Republican Party with his endless court challenges and criminal trials.

Now he wants to be dictator and idiots like you think that the American people will vote for a guy who wants to terminate the Constitution and be a dictator. Trump is having a hard time getting the majority of Republicans to vote for him these days.

3l9q6s7z1n711.jpg

Then they should go to Rumble.
I would never make an account on software that is both a Chines spy machine, and ruination for our youth.
They can also go to X.
If these sleazy politicians vote to ban TikTok, they will come after X, Rumble and Odysee next.
They don’t actually care about China or TikTok, they care about having the power to limit what we see and say.

I hear Steve Mnuchin wants to buy TikTok, anyone hears the same news???

You see iamwhatiseem? That is them. If any of them ever gives you a thumbs up or praise of any kind, reassess your stance. Don't want to be lumped into anything they say or think. Even if it sounds good, like Being against racism or concerns for the planet. They stand for nothing. They do nothing. Only want to know what the "in crowd" is thinking and where the "in crowd" is going.

They think going to protests and partying with the popular is the same thing as "doing something." That is all they care about and their biggest fear is to ever be saddled as a conservative or a true American or worse.....a Christian.

They're losers and all of them without exception are pieces of shit. Very rare when these contaminated souls are delivered from the demons that possess them. Only a miracle once fully contaminated and they all are.

So, when one of them or a group of them give you praise of any kind for whatever stance or point-of-view you express....you know the rest.

Forum List

Back