If You Don't Have A Record To Run ON....

Sad.

He could have taken the nation in a better direction by instilling self-accountability.

He did, but republicans changed their mind and decided they no longer liked that idea and fought against the insurance mandate. Go figure.

The effective governments in my experience have not made their primary objective to block everything that the president does.

Sure they do.

It the very nature of elected governments.

Vote for the one who supports what you do and goes against what you don't.

If You Don't Have A Record To Run ON....

He has a record to run on; it's just God awful.

His presidency has turned out exactly like I said it would before he even took office.

So you thought he would get the country headed back in the right direction but that he would still be criticized for not doing more? You're a regular Nostradamus.

These dishonest Dems don't deserve one job in DC none of them vote them out. How sad is it? Ends justify the means they just want a commie nanny state period and will do anything but fight properly for it imo lol rant over

The effective governments in my experience have not made their primary objective to block everything that the president does.

Sure they do.

It the very nature of elected governments.

Vote for the one who supports what you do and goes against what you don't.

Big difference between voting and obstructing.

Yes if you don't support his legislative agenda you are obstructing.

I get that message.

I had great hopes for this president. It was pour firsst black president who could really bring this nation together and promised to work with Congress in a variety of ways. His promises were great. If he had come through on just a third of those promises, the economy being one, his administration would have been a grand success.

As a child, the first novel I read was THE Man, written by Irving Wallace. It was an inspiring, exciting book about the first black president who became one of our best presidents! I thought of that book many times when Obama was first elected and had great hopes. But after the first year, and concluding years, Obama proved to be the opposite of great, he divided the nation, thought nothing of promises, ignored the crisis we had and was not THE MAN I had envisioned him to be.

I had great hopes for this president. It was pour firsst black president who could really bring this nation together and promised to work with Congress in a variety of ways. His promises were great. If he had come through on just a third of those promises, the economy being one, his administration would have been a grand success.

As a child, the first novel I read was THE Man, written by Irving Wallace. It was an inspiring, exciting book about the first black president who became one of our best presidents! I thought of that book many times when Obama was first elected and had great hopes. But after the first year, and concluding years, Obama proved to be the opposite of great, he divided the nation, thought nothing of promises, ignored the crisis we had and was not THE MAN I had envisioned him to be.

Did you vote for Obama?

Yes if you don't support his legislative agenda you are obstructing.

I get that message.

I'm glad you are getting all of these messages. Most on this site don't.

Message = nothing is Obama's fault.

Wow, ok..if that's how you feel then so be it. I think Obama is doing some things right but I don't think he's perfect like you seem to. Hey, but that's cool if that's how you feel about him.

Forum List

Back