Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

I have always watched the NFL to escape the shit we normally are inundated with.
More and more we're seeing the NFL becoming a big PC mouthpiece.

I'll be watching less and less.

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

I used to love the NFL, but I will continue to not watch.

I guarantee the NBA will see similar protests.

Fuck NFL and NBA I am sticking to hockey
If blacks protesting sports is gonna stop white people from supporting it.....the world as we know it might come to an end......let the Lawence Welk reruns on Sunday begin!!

The NFL doesn't care if you watch or not because there are 1000 more fans who will

You're an idiot. Of course the nfl cares. They want as many people watching as possible.

Actually, the main thing the NFL wants is to sell tickets and gear. TV ratings are relatively low on the priority list.

That's simply false. Television contracts are responsible for the lion's share of the NFL's revenue, and raitings dictate television contracts.

:link:

That is kind of common knowledge bud.

Its a gotdamned shame the only time I hear good shit being said about nigga's is some coach giving him praise for some move he's made for his team....and nigga's if that's what makes you suckers happy, go for it.

Its a gotdamned shame the only time I hear good shit being said about nigga's is some coach giving him praise for some move he's made for his team....and nigga's if that's what makes you suckers happy, go for it.

I pity you and people like you.

I haven't watched a game this year and won't until they make a course correction on the handling of their "product" (players) and their willingness to sit back and allow their employees to show wanton disrespect for our citizens and country.

I pity you and people like you.
And I soo pity people like you....so tucked away in your white la la land of bullshit and blind to everyone's struggle but your own......you are too sad for words...good luck in your bs land.

I haven't watched a game this year and won't until they make a course correction on the handling of their "product" (players) and their willingness to sit back and allow their employees to show wanton disrespect for our citizens and country.

My stance entirely

My stance entirely
the nfl is laughing .
sure they are, thanks. not one game.
wishful thinking, you and your buddies may not attend or watch but millions more will, world wide.!

Maybe this season,,,,sooner or later those ad rates will collapse too
after the ratings are absorbed and the contracts expire, they will. They won't advertise where the public isn't. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remember Target? hahahahahaha, they lost millions upon millions and now are reconsidering their bathroom decision. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My stance entirely
the nfl is laughing .
wishful thinking, you and your buddies may not attend or watch but millions more will, world wide.!
but they aren't and the statistics are there and being pointed out. so? just remember target.

Maybe this season,,,,sooner or later those ad rates will collapse too
after the ratings are absorbed and the contracts expire, they will. They won't advertise where the public isn't. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remember Target? hahahahahaha, they lost millions upon millions and now are reconsidering their bathroom decision. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
false..

My stance entirely
the nfl is laughing .
but they aren't and the statistics are there and being pointed out. so? just remember target.
but they are and target is standing strong .
so you're, as always wrong.

Forum List

Back