Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

Most advanced democratic countries have a progressive tax system. It doesn't pick winners and losers. The rich are still rich and the poor are still poor. You personally have benefited from it vs. those in higher tax brackets.
Anything progressive including the tax rate makes for a weak country… Fact

No, it's not a fact. Name a country stronger than the United States.

Name a country that doesn't have a progressive tax system.

Russia for one and their economy is in the toilet.

Let me know if you're going to now begin to tongue bathe Putin, I need to get a beer as it's going to be entertaining.
But Russia controls Europe, because Europeans the dumb fucks they are are absolutely dependent on Russia's natural resources. Dip shit

Then why is Russia so fucking poor? The lucked out and ended up on a gold mind and still go broke.

Let me know if you're going to now begin to tongue bathe Putin, I need to get a beer as it's going to be entertaining.

Russia adopted their flat tax only in 2000. Furthermore, a lot things can have negative effects on the economy besides tax rates, like government corruption, which is rife in Russia.

That's 16 years and their economy has only gotten worse. There are other countries that have a flat tax, which one of them is on par with the United States?
Under Barrys watch this country could not hit 3% GDP... And 3% GDP is a shit number… LOL

That's not true.

BEA : Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Graph

BTW, Russia last year was -3.9

The fact is the United States does comparatively well against other western democracies. We've fared better than most since 2008 and we absolutely have done better under Obama than we did Bush, never went negative.

Russia adopted their flat tax only in 2000. Furthermore, a lot things can have negative effects on the economy besides tax rates, like government corruption, which is rife in Russia.

That's 16 years and their economy has only gotten worse. There are other countries that have a flat tax, which one of them is on par with the United States?
Under Barrys watch this country could not hit 3% GDP... And 3% GDP is a shit number… LOL

Reagan had one quarter with GDP growth of over 9% and over 7% for the entire year.

Screen%2BShot%2B2011-10-27%2Bat%2B%2BThursday%252C%2BOctober%2B27%252C%2B8.44%2BAM.png

Reagan had a congress that worked with him and didn't recover from anything close to what the US did.

But Russia controls Europe, because Europeans the dumb fucks they are are absolutely dependent on Russia's natural resources. Dip shit

Then why is Russia so fucking poor? The lucked out and ended up on a gold mind and still go broke.
I already explained that. Their rank on the index of economic freedom is 157.

Reagan had one quarter with GDP growth of over 9% and over 7% for the entire year.

Screen%2BShot%2B2011-10-27%2Bat%2B%2BThursday%252C%2BOctober%2B27%252C%2B8.44%2BAM.png

Reagan had a congress that worked with him and didn't recover from anything close to what the US did.
?

The fact remains Europe is totally dependent on Russia for their energy needs… Fact

That's not true.

The fact is the United States does comparatively well against other western democracies. We've fared better than most since 2008 and we absolutely have done better under Obama than we did Bush, never went negative.
You do know this federal government is paying debt with more debt, and paying that debt with just printed paper? Sorry you have to be so dense...:itsok:

That's not true.

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

That's not true.

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Cherry picked misleading stat.

Example . Obama has 6 straight years of 2.5 % growth. Reagan has 6 years of no growth , but two years of 3.1 %.

That makes Ron's economy better than obama ?

The NFL doesn't care if you watch or not because there are 1000 more fans who will

You're an idiot. Of course the nfl cares. They want as many people watching as possible.

Actually, the main thing the NFL wants is to sell tickets and gear. TV ratings are relatively low on the priority list.

That's simply false. Television contracts are responsible for the lion's share of the NFL's revenue, and raitings dictate television contracts.

That's not true.

Example . Obama has 6 straight years of 2.5 % growth. Reagan has 6 years of no growth , but two years of 3.1 %.

2.5 is an incredibly shitty number... get your head out of your ass you foolish dolt.

Yeah, fuck the NFL!

Let's bring back Trump and friend's United States Football League

usfl2.jpg

... then sue the NFL for a dollar!

That's not true.

2.5 is an incredibly shitty number... get your head out of your ass you foolish dolt.

Whatever . Go ahead and make up some other obscure stat because you can't use common time tested economic indicators against Obama .

That's not true.

Whatever . Go ahead and make up some other obscure stat because you can't use common time tested economic indicators against Obama .

How bout 20 trillion in debt as an indicator?

That's not true.

How bout 20 trillion in debt as an indicator?

Obama spent 20trillion ? The debt was zero when he took official ? He started two decades unfunded wars ?

More bullshit stats .

Yeah, fuck the NFL!

Let's bring back Trump and friend's United States Football League

usfl2.jpg

... then sue the NFL for a dollar!

That reminds me . trump wasn't even qualified to buy the Buffalo Bills ! The NFL wouldn't have him.

Why are people so incensed about a couple of overpaid players? Ignore and they dont get what they want...attn

Why are people so incensed about a couple of overpaid players? Ignore and they dont get what they want...attn
Some people are stuck in perpetual pissed off mode and THRIVE on negativity.

Personally i think Kaperdick is a dumbfuck but I am not the kind of person that cowers at the site of a liberal acting like a dumbfuck.

GO CHIEFS!

Forum List

Back