Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

I am not blaming the NFL. I am blaming ESPN and the rest of the race baiting sacks of shit on the left who promote everything and anything that can be in any way perceived as race dividing in THIS ELECTION YEAR.

They say nothing of course when that asshole shows up to a press conference with a fidel castro shirt as he chants about "equal rights" for THE BLACKS.

Hardly a thing said about the castro shirt. Oh, but a confederate flag? Or someone saying that men and women bathrooms should be separate. Well. now that same pathetic fucking left wing network fires that person, AS THEY ALL CLAIM that Kaepernick is entitled to his "free speech."

As though anyone said he was not entitled. I would love to see the reaction of some pro player showed to a presser with a hitler shirt or swastika. I would just love to see how the fucking press preaches about "freedom of speech."

What am I talking about? Castro is an obvious liberal hero. He is brown and he hates American capitalism. Forget all of the dissidents he murdered and imprisoned. Forget about that.

Wait, didn't a baseball player just get suspended by baseball for the rest of the year for expressing his views?

steve-clevenger-tweets.jpg

Now, all of a sudden ESPN morons on the left said baseball did not do enough to this person. Hey, they are all on the side of "free speech" when a black guy promotes black racists and waves a castro sign. Ohhhhh, but criticize the poor blacks for the horrible situation in this country, well they are fired, suspended, crushed by that same media.

That is who I blame. That is who or what to boycott.

The point made by the O.P. is over your dumb-ass head....Yes they do care:slap:
No it's just overblown nonsense like everything you rubes get butthurt about

This sums up ESPN perfectly. Here is Trey Wingo (typical left wing sack of utter shit) posting this pic of himself when the Trayvon Martin thing was going down.

104537b871a5513815267a97965d318f.jpg

Typical frat boy cocksucker, "down with the cause."

Praised, not suspended. However, Curt Schilling? GONE! FAST!

Look at his "bad ass expression" as he portrays himself as a tough guy. Better not mess with that frat boy. Better not.

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

I used to love the NFL, but I will continue to not watch.

I guarantee the NBA will see similar protests.

Fuck NFL and NBA I am sticking to hockey

there are better things to do with a Sunday

then watch these fuckers
Wanna help me chop wood?And no that is not a ghey pass...

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

I used to love the NFL, but I will continue to not watch.

I guarantee the NBA will see similar protests.

Fuck NFL and NBA I am sticking to hockey

there are better things to do with a Sunday

then watch these fuckers

If you're watching fuckers, you're on the wrong channel.

Forum List

Back