Redskins are losers, but Coach Ron Rivera checks the PC box, so all is good.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
I'm not a huge Redskins fan, but I can't help but notice a trend. They're losers. And losers lose. Case in point: Ron Rivera He blew yesterday's game against the Eagles by not challenging an obvious trapped ball on a fourth down play. The Eagles' drive thus continued and resulted in a touchdown. The Redskins had this game, then lost it.

But I'll give Rivera this. He may not be able to coach, but he was all over it when his defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio described the January 6 protests accurately a dust up, then questioned where the investigations of the 2020 Antifa riots were. Rivera, ever the leftwing PC NFL stooge, fined Rivera $100,000 for telling the truth and asking a logical question.

Last edited:
The Commanders like many other teams need a quarterback who can win games. One who can bring a team back. This game like the other a few weeks ago with the Eagles was a division game. Division games are a little different. Plus, for the Eagles, they do not match up as well with the Commanders. They still won.

Oops. Now the incompetent leftwinger Rivera is gone. The PC guys just don't do what it takes.

Forum List

Back