Bullying a successfull defense to in classroom murder charges

I don't think I'd want our children attending that school or anywhere near it for that matter

This line says it all. “Try not to get killed before you’re, like, 21,” he says. “Or get locked up until you’re, like 30. That’s about it.”

The program to turn illiterate black boys into illiterate black men is working just fine.

The program to turn illiterate black boys into illiterate black men is working just fine.

I've known 3 illiterate men and every one of them fled up here to Toledo from Baltimore and they were all high school graduates. WTF is going on with the school system in Baltimore?

Everyone is being bullied nowadays. Even grown 300 pound professional football players. Grow the fuck up and learn to deal with shit. If you want to fight, then fight. Stabbing someone for being bullied s like shooting someone for cutting you off in traffic.

I've known 3 illiterate men and every one of them fled up here to Toledo from Baltimore and they were all high school graduates. WTF is going on with the school system in Baltimore?

No matter how "bad" the school is, it isn't all the schools fault. For fucks sake my kids could read before they even started school. It's called parenting. The school can't teach if the kid doesn't want to learn.

The school I am at has minority kids from shitty homes graduate with honors, and other kids drop out reading at a 3rd grade level. The difference? The kid TRIED. Effort. Same teachers, different kid.

To me, no one should ever be punished for whatever it is that they are guilty of if it was done in self defense. In my opinion, what they have endured already is punishment enough, especially if they never did anything to deserve it in the first place!

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back