Yea Obama

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Sorry. No can do. Osama is insupportable.

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

That's it. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and when the President gets it right, I'll give him props. And I'll defend him when he is falsely accused as much as anybody else.

But he really has provided a LOT of real ammunition for his critics. :)

And likewise I would LOVE for one of the "more sane" left leaning people on this board call the idiot out when he does idiotic stuff. Not things that conservatives call idiotic because they disagree with the politics of it, but idiotic because they are idiotic.

Allowing AFOne to perform a low level flight over NYC for a publicity stunt. Any lefties want to call that stupid?

Screaming about the Patriot Act being illegal then endorsing it twice himself. Was that stupid?

Screaming that the police acted stupidly without knowing all the facts of event . Was THAT stupid?

Telling American on national TV that we all had to buckle down then sending his wife and daughter on a million dollar vacation to Europe. Was THAT stupid.

Telling Americans that they should not go to Vegas. Was that stupid?

Screaming that GITMO was illegal. Then keeping GITMO open. Was THAT stupid?

I could go on and on, and the answer would be the same in every case. Complete silence from the left.

Just once I would love to see one of the people on this board who support Obama actually be honest enough to point out his faults. It's like they have convinced himself that the man is perfect. Meanwhile griping about the few loons on the other side who act as if they believe the guy can't do anything right. Complete hypocrisy.

It's like having a friend and refusing to notice any of their character flaws. Ignoring them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

Just once I would love to see one of the people on this board who support Obama actually be honest enough to point out his faults. It's like they have convinced himself that the man is perfect. Meanwhile griping about the few loons on the other side who act as if they believe the guy can't do anything right. Complete hypocrisy.

It's like having a friend and refusing to notice any of their character flaws. Ignoring them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Osama's dead chief.

Cry all you want..

Yup, but all 4 wars are going strong...

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

Osama's dead chief.

Not because your loser hero President Bush did the "Dead or Alive" thing then said he didn't care where he was (Wonder if that had something to do with opening a business with the guy's brother..who knows?)..but because a real American Hero got him. That would be President Barack Obama. The guy that didn't open any businesses with Osama Bin Laden's brother. The guy who avenged the deaths of over 3,000 Americans. Yeah..that guy.

Osama's dead chief.

Not because your loser hero President Bush did the "Dead or Alive" thing then said he didn't care where he was (Wonder if that had something to do with opening a business with the guy's brother..who knows?)..but because a real American Hero got him. That would be President Barack Obama. The guy that didn't open any businesses with Osama Bin Laden's brother. The guy who avenged the deaths of over 3,000 Americans. Yeah..that guy.

Osama's dead chief.

Cry all you want..

Gaddafi's next.

No one gets a pass.:clap2:

Idiot. You spend a lot of time, effort and money being so stupid?

First off, you aren't even from this Nation so shut your fucking suck, loser. Second, if you got the balls, bring some ass to back your flapping ass mouth. I got a SERIOUS cure for you.

Osama's dead chief.

Gaddafi's next.

No one gets a pass.:clap2:

Idiot. You spend a lot of time, effort and money being so stupid?

First off, you aren't even from this Nation so shut your fucking suck, loser. Second, if you got the balls, bring some ass to back your flapping ass mouth. I got a SERIOUS cure for you.

:lol:

Not from this nation? I was born in New York. One of the original 13 colonies..chief.

And you got nothing I can't cure.

Seriously.

Osama's dead chief.

:rofl:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

Osama's dead chief.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

You have like zero Intelligence.

Osama's dead chief.

You have like zero Intelligence.

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

Forum List

Back