Yea Obama

:rofl:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

:lol:

You have like zero Intelligence.

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

Well you know absolutely nothing about statecraft, terrorism or much of anything else really.

This post was resoundingly stupid.

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

Well you know absolutely nothing about statecraft, terrorism or much of anything else really.

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship. Yeah okay. He's a hero for making a political decision to kill one man :rofl:

terrorism? Yep I know a lot about it, I served in Iraq twice fighting those who support it, how about you?

I give Obama the credit for being in charge when he Bin Laden was found, and I give him credit for risking the political fall out for ordering a team into Pakistan to kill the guy, but THAT doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a President who did what needed to be done. Which in and of itself proves that you know nothing about heroism. True heroes don't need someone hoisting the title on them.

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship.

You try (and fail) so hard

Definition of STATECRAFT

: the art of conducting state affairs

See statecraft defined for English-language learners »

See statecraft defined for kids »

First Known Use of STATECRAFT

Statecraft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship.

You try (and fail) so hard

Definition of STATECRAFT

: the art of conducting state affairs

See statecraft defined for English-language learners »

See statecraft defined for kids »

First Known Use of STATECRAFT

Statecraft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Oh good one , you showed me, too bad your deflection doesn't change the fact that it's utterly ridiculous to call Obama a hero.

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship. Yeah okay. He's a hero for making a political decision to kill one man :rofl:

terrorism? Yep I know a lot about it, I served in Iraq twice fighting those who support it, how about you?

I give Obama the credit for being in charge when he Bin Laden was found, and I give him credit for risking the political fall out for ordering a team into Pakistan to kill the guy, but THAT doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a President who did what needed to be done. Which in and of itself proves that you know nothing about heroism. True heroes don't need someone hoisting the title on them.

statecraft - definition of statecraft by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

No..I meant statecraft.

And you serving in Iraq..had nothing to do with terrorism against this country. It did have something to do with some pretty ridiculous ideas that came from the PNAC. That's not de-valuing your service. That's reality.

And yeah..it does make him a hero. Why? Because he did it knowing it opened up a world of risk..but physical and political.

You not knowing that is either abject partisanship..or stupidity.

Your choice.

Osama's dead chief.

Cry all you want..

Yup, but all 4 wars are going strong...

Gaddafi's next.

No one gets a pass.:clap2:

Wow, look at that. Sallow supporting war and nation building. Who would have thought that he would do a 180 because a D was in the office? Anyone…

And Obama a hero! That is a joke. I gota ask then, what makes a hero? Sitting in the office in comfort and safety does not a hero make. Obama is no hero nor has ANY president EVER earned the title ‘hero’ while in office. That is not a place where people are heroic.

Gaddafi's next.

Wow, look at that. Sallow supporting war and nation building. Who would have thought that he would do a 180 because a D was in the office? Anyone…

And Obama a hero! That is a joke. I gota ask then, what makes a hero? Sitting in the office in comfort and safety does not a hero make. Obama is no hero nor has ANY president EVER earned the title ‘hero’ while in office. That is not a place where people are heroic.

Nope.

I am supporting offing people that have committed or planned terrorist attacks against Americans.

Gaddafi did Lockerbie.

Catch up.

Or do you SUPPORT terrorists?

The interesting thing about this and similar threads is they’re predicated on the fallacy that McCain would be any ‘better,’ or do anything differently, for that matter. In essence it’s my incompetent president is better than your incompetent president.

And authors of this and similar threads fail to realize that Obama is merely a symptom of a more serious systemic malady – as if replacing Obama with a republican would make things magically better.

Finally, the fallacy continues with the presumption that the Executive is somehow responsible for any number of conditions, when clearly the president has no control over certain events, regardless who is in the WH, regardless the party.

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

It is valid. Obama said he did not believe in the extreme positions that his pastor pushed. Obama chose and advertised he was a devout member of that church for 20 years. Both statements cannot be ergo he is lying about his faith to gain political points. Would not be such a big deal if he was not willing to listen to such hateful rhetoric for so long. That alone made me question his ability to be president. Anyone that hates this nation like his pastor did does not deserve my time and for BO to have taken that tripe in for 20 years willingly is astounding.

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

Gunny.. You should learn how to post in the correct forum.. I think you were looking for this one?:

The Romper Room - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Daycare for the Challenged

:eusa_whistle:..

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

It is valid. Obama said he did not believe in the extreme positions that his pastor pushed. Obama chose and advertised he was a devout member of that church for 20 years. Both statements cannot be ergo he is lying about his faith to gain political points. Would not be such a big deal if he was not willing to listen to such hateful rhetoric for so long. That alone made me question his ability to be president. Anyone that hates this nation like his pastor did does not deserve my time and for BO to have taken that tripe in for 20 years willingly is astounding.

Feel free to show any Obama policy that reflects Wright's thinking or sermons.

Actually..I double dog dare ya.

This whole radical leftist meme is pretty tiresome. Obama's shown himself to be a policy wonk nerd just barely shy of the middle. And barely.

The interesting thing about this and similar threads is they’re predicated on the fallacy that McCain would be any ‘better,’ or do anything differently, for that matter. In essence it’s my incompetent president is better than your incompetent president.

And authors of this and similar threads fail to realize that Obama is merely a symptom of a more serious systemic malady – as if replacing Obama with a republican would make things magically better.

Finally, the fallacy continues with the presumption that the Executive is somehow responsible for any number of conditions, when clearly the president has no control over certain events, regardless who is in the WH, regardless the party.

that's odd, I reread the OP's post and in fact didn't see where he said McCain would have done better. IN FACT your post was the first mention of the man's name.............

Gaddafi's next.

War-hungry as any Neocon I have seen... Grats, you would have made a fine Bush-bot.

Actually..I don't give a fuck.

Gaddafi should have been liquidated shortly after Lockerbie.

Personally, I have no tolerance for criminals, terrorists, murderers, and rapists.

And I especially don't like it when Americans are killed by foreign terrorists or thugs.

That needs to be dealt with and swiftly.

This whole radical leftist meme is pretty tiresome. Obama's shown himself to be a policy wonk nerd just barely shy of the middle. And barely.

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

And I double dog dare you.

Go on. Show it.

statecraft - definition of statecraft by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

No..I meant statecraft.

And you serving in Iraq..had nothing to do with terrorism against this country. It did have something to do with some pretty ridiculous ideas that came from the PNAC. That's not de-valuing your service. That's reality.

And yeah..it does make him a hero. Why? Because he did it knowing it opened up a world of risk..but physical and political.

Your choice.

Oh yes, we all know there were no terrorists in Iraq..... How fucking stupid are you?

And trust me, Obama is no Hero.

:rofl:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

If Obama had an R instead of a d after his name you would have a completely different take on this.

No..I meant statecraft.

Your choice.

Oh yes, we all know there were no terrorists in Iraq..... How fucking stupid are you?

And trust me, Obama is no Hero.

I don't trust you on anything.

And Saddam was a brutal bastard. There was little or no terrorist activities in places under his control.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back