WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead

Yeah, because its awesome when 3000 Americans are murdered on a Tuesday. Its a "fine hour" surely.

Don't be stupid. I know Obama has melted down in the face of pressure, and you need to lash out.

But the fact is that Bush demonstrated extraordinary leadership in the days and weeks after 9/11. He restored confidence in Americans and instilled fear in the Muslims.

Obama has inspired confidence in the Muslim terrorists and bewilderment in Americans.

We would never see that a as a failure of an administration to defend America from foreign enemies - at least, not with a Republican in office. Its all the Democrats' fault. It was Bill Clinton's job to defend America in 2001 - George BUsh's job was just to look good and have a "finest hour" at the expense of 3000 dead people.

Bill Clinton IS responsible for the failure to act on 4 + years of intel, as the highjackers planned and trained.

But this is about Obama's failure to lead, about Obama issuing apologies to the attackers rather than supporting the victims.

Obama needs to resign.

obama's primary function isn't to protect the Constitution. Nor is it to provide for the common defence. His primary function is to promote his own superlativeness.

And why on earth would anyone publicize this if it were true? It's almost as if you idiots WANT Americans to get killed.

Americans DID get killed you fucking idiot
Not in Egypt.

Why would you idiots want anyone to know (and I doubt very seriously that it is true) that our embassy in Egypt is being guarded by unarmed marines???

You are incredibly stupid.

Hey stupid.. If they aren't armed it ain't being "guarded"

I suppose I just find it very hard to believe that any ambassador in non-ally soil would suggest guards not carry loaded weapons.

However if it's true, that is something that shouldn't be a decision of the ambassador.

It isn't, it is the responsibility of the President, even if the incompetent boob currently occupying the job shirked it off to a low level functionary.

Not according to the link the OP provided.

Although I take anything the OP posts with more then a grain of salt as I suspect she'd believe Obama was harboring big foot if she read it online.

And why on earth would anyone publicize this if it were true? It's almost as if you idiots WANT Americans to get killed.

Not in Egypt.

Why would you idiots want anyone to know (and I doubt very seriously that it is true) that our embassy in Egypt is being guarded by unarmed marines???

We still don't know WHO was guarding the Libyan Embassy for us! All we know is we have a dead Ambassador and three others!!

Apparently Marines aren't allowed live rounds in Cairo, is this the Obama Embassy Defense Doctrine for the entire ME?

Not in Egypt.

We still don't know WHO was guarding the Libyan Embassy for us! All we know is we have a dead Ambassador and three others!!

Apparently Marines aren't allowed live rounds in Cairo, is this the Obama Embassy Defense Doctrine for the entire ME?
Gee, Frances, why don't you go over to Egypt and tell all the idiots that the marines don't have live ammo?

obama's primary function isn't to protect the Constitution. Nor is it to provide for the common defence. His primary function is to promote his own superlativeness.
Well, his high treasoness is not appreciated by endangering American citizens on the American soil an embassy is considered internationally.

I'm done with Islamic assault on my nation.

Not according to the link the OP provided.

False, but even if it weren't, the constitution defines powers and responsibilities, not Time Magazine.

Although I take anything the OP posts with more then a grain of salt as I suspect she'd believe Obama was harboring big foot if she read it online.

Obama is incompetent and completely fucked the dog. He should resign over this.

Not in Egypt.

Gee, Frances, why don't you go over to Egypt and tell all the idiots that the marines don't have live ammo?
I'm writing a letter to my Congressman to Impeach the bastard. I'm done with him putting Americans in harm's way with ding-a-ling deals.

If this 'no live rounds' thing is true.. and policy at other embassies... the end blame should go to the President, regardless of who instituted the policy... and regardless of what letter they have after their name. If that turns out to be the case, this seriously affects Obama's re-election chances.

Not in Egypt.

Check a newspaper, it's kind of obvious from the attack on the Embassy in Libya that our defense is not stellar

Not in Egypt.

why don't they have live ammo?

I'm writing a letter to my Congressman to Impeach the bastard. I'm done with him putting Americans in harm's way with ding-a-ling deals.

I can't say I'm surprised as you've shown yourself to be unintelligent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back