WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead

What does Obama have to do with this?
Unlike other qualified idiots, President Obama is under a Constitutional Oath of Office to provide for the common defense of the people of the United States of America.

The left only want to make Obama commander in chief and gets all credit for Bin Ladin .. If anything goes bad then he is not in fault in their eyes.
No one on the left ever suggested Obama should get all the credit for killing Bin Laden. You just made that up.

Unlike other qualified idiots, President Obama is under a Constitutional Oath of Office to provide for the common defense of the people of the United States of America.

The left only want to make Obama commander in chief and gets all credit for Bin Ladin .. If anything goes bad then he is not in fault in their eyes.
No one on the left ever suggested Obama should get all the credit for killing Bin Laden. You just made that up.

hahaha.. You can just look back and type Bin Ladin dead General motors is alive on how many peoples signature. YES MANY on this board believe this..

The President takes an oath to defend the Constitution, not to defend people.

The President is supposed to protect the CITIZENS of the UNITED states. HE FAILED..

So did GDub but it didn't keep him from getting re-elected.

The President is supposed to protect the CITIZENS of the UNITED states. HE FAILED..

Anyone can fail.

But Obama was derelict in his duty. He is utterly incompetent. Sure, he agreed to allow Seal Team 6 to kill bin Laden - what a guy. BUT when HE has to make a decision and lead, he fucking apologizes to the terrorists.

Mr. Obama, do the right thing and resign.

Last edited:
This smells like bullshit.

I don't know....we'll have to see what comes out.

But.... Anne Patterson is an experienced Ambassador and foreign service agent with long ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton. She is known as a devout liberal - so she probably has a bias against the US Military. Her idea of a confrontation may be holding hands and singing Kumbya .... :lol:

But.... Anne Patterson is an experienced Ambassador and foreign service agent with long ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton. She is known as a devout liberal - so she probably has a bias against the US Military. Her idea of a confrontation may be holding hands and singing Kumbya .... :lol:

I suppose I just find it very hard to believe that any ambassador in non-ally soil would suggest guards not carry loaded weapons.

However if it's true, that is something that shouldn't be a decision of the ambassador.

Last edited:
Using bullets to kill is offensive to Muslims.....they like to chop off heads.

yep...keep up the crazy shit..... that's how all this got started. Maybe you are this mystery film maker.

Obama Fluffer = Islamist apologist

Conservative Teabagger= irrational knee jerker, Nationalist Fuckwad, and American Supremist.

BTW....nothing wrong with being proud of our nation....but there is something wrong with thinking that America is Supreme and every other nation...or in this case, religion has to cow down to the vile shit some people say/do in this country. Actions have consequences, and we're not immune....even if we are the USA.

Radical extremism is radical extremism...over there, or right here.

I suppose I just find it very hard to believe that any ambassador in non-ally soil would suggest guards not carry loaded weapons.

I don't. I find it highly probable if the Ambassador is a lifetime foreign service employee with a leftist viewpoint...

However if it's true, that is something that shouldn't be a decision of the ambassador.

It isn't, it is the responsibility of the President, even if the incompetent boob currently occupying the job shirked it off to a low level functionary.

So did GDub but it didn't keep him from getting re-elected.

Bush shined in the aftermath of 9/11 - it was his finest hour.

Yeah, because its awesome when 3000 Americans are murdered on a Tuesday. Its a "fine hour" surely. We would never see that a as a failure of an administration to defend America from foreign enemies - at least, not with a Republican in office. Its all the Democrats' fault. It was Bill Clinton's job to defend America in 2001 - George BUsh's job was just to look good and have a "finest hour" at the expense of 3000 dead people.

yep...keep up the crazy shit..... that's how all this got started. Maybe you are this mystery film maker.

Obama Fluffer = Islamist apologist

Conservative Teabagger= irrational knee jerker, Nationalist Fuckwad, and American Supremist.

BTW....nothing wrong with being proud of our nation....but there is something wrong with thinking that America is Supreme and every other nation...or in this case, religion has to cow down to the vile shit some people say/do in this country. Actions have consequences, and we're not immune....even if we are the USA.

Radical extremism is radical extremism...over there, or right here.
I'll take the conservative that will fight back over the pantywaist president who will say "eeew, we're so sorry you killed our ambassadors, ewww, what can we do? eeew, will it help if we print some more money for our grandchildren to repay? ewww? Is any body listening to me? <thwhack>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk]Obama Kicks Door Open - YouTube[/ame]

And why on earth would anyone publicize this if it were true? It's almost as if you idiots WANT Americans to get killed.

Americans DID get killed you fucking idiot
Not in Egypt.

Why would you idiots want anyone to know (and I doubt very seriously that it is true) that our embassy in Egypt is being guarded by unarmed marines???

You are incredibly stupid.

Forum List

Back