WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead

What does Obama have to do with this?

Sorry, no one let you in on the fact that George W. Bush is no longer Commander In Chief.

I understand your confusion, Obama is utterly incompetent and blames every mistake on Bush. But the fact is that fucktard Obama IS responsible for the condition of the military. IF we have marines at our Embassy who are prohibited from having ammunition, that falls squarely in fucktard Obama's lap.

Anne Patterson is a good little democrat who believes in gun control even for the military.

ambassador to egypt anne patterson “did not permit u.s. Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on u.s. Marine corps blogs spotted by nightwatch
lol

Selective editing?

U.S. officials have yet to confirm or comment on the reports. Time magazine’s Battleland blog reported Thursday “Senior U.S. officials late Wednesday declined to discuss in detail the security at either Cairo or Benghazi, so answers may be slow in coming.”
If true, the reports indicate that Patterson shirked her obligation to protect U.S. interests, Nightwatch states.

:eusa_shhh:

ambassador to egypt anne patterson “did not permit u.s. Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on u.s. Marine corps blogs spotted by nightwatch

lol
Yeah, and there is no link to this so called blog.

IMO, the entire thing is made up bullshit.

I'm pretty certain lovebears is now employed by some rightwing group to spread lies. Notice how she used to only post lie threads on occasion and now she's doing five or six a day. And she told me she'd stopped mooching off the government.

:eusa_whistle:

He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF.. HE is in CHARGE of the military..

Read you own link much?

The U.S. ambassador to any nation ultimately decides whether Marines are authorized to carry ammunition, according to a GOP national security adviser knowledgeable about American embassy protocols.

Does the buck not stop with Obama? OR, does it go past him to Michelle?

And why on earth would anyone publicize this if it were true? It's almost as if you idiots WANT Americans to get killed.

If this proves true, then I do have a problem with this. I can understand an ambassador wanting to follow such a policy as a gesture of good will toward the host country, but it's just not a well thought out policy. If this proves out, then the next question is whether any live ammo was available in the embassy. It could be that marines were not permitted to carry loaded weapons but still had them available in case of a breach of security, so I'm not going to jump the gun on this.

Unlike other qualified idiots, President Obama is under a Constitutional Oath of Office to provide for the common defense of the people of the United States of America.

The left only want to make Obama commander in chief and gets all credit for Bin Ladin .. If anything goes bad then he is not in fault in their eyes.

Unlike other qualified idiots, President Obama is under a Constitutional Oath of Office to provide for the common defense of the people of the United States of America.

The left only want to make Obama commander in chief and gets all credit for Bin Ladin .. If anything goes bad then he is not in fault in their eyes.
Is your native language Farsi?

Forum List

Back