WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead

I tell you what. You find this marine blog that states that marines serving at that embassy don't have ammo and I'll answer your question.
You'd love to turn someone in to attack watch wouldn't you Toke Rose.

Nah, I would love it if you idiots would stop trying to get Americans killed.

Saying the marines guarding our embassies overseas should have live ammo is trying to get Americans killed?

Go fuck yourself, you fat, ignorant slut.

Please, PLEASE let this not be true.

If they had our boys in that fucking shithole as security without ammo then someone needs their neck stretched.

All of our embassy security folks should be armed with live ammo. I'm flabbergasted if they don't have live ammo. Who in bloody hell would have US Marines at an embassy in the ME with no ammo??

Anyone breaking into an embassy is stepping onto US SOIL.

The guards should shoot to kill.
The who is the piece of shit commie obamaturd.

according to a blog? wtf?

Time Magazine is reporting it.

What

"Senior U.S. officials decline to discuss it, but it’s clear there were no U.S. Marines protecting U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and his beleaguered staff at the Benghazi consulate Tuesday night. Marines are routinely posted to U.S. diplomatic outposts around the world, but the “interim” facility in Benghazi apparently was defended only by a handful of U.S. security officers and local hires. The Marines have let it be known that the two unidentified U.S. officials who died at Benghazi were not Marines.

As any Marine’ll tell you, if there had been Marines at Benghazi, they’d be among those killed."

Read more: What

That's what I thought too.

The Mexican gang Holder armed had more firepower than the people guarding our Embassies.
OMG! Arm the Captains of the Drug Cartels who've murdered tens of thousands of people, but DISARM Marine guards in a hostile country.

:cuckoo:

I don't know what the hell is going on with today's Marine Corps. First they assign women to combat line companies. Now this.

I'd like to hear what the Commandant has to say.

I tell you what. You find this marine blog that states that marines serving at that embassy don't have ammo and I'll answer your question.
You'd love to turn someone in to attack watch wouldn't you Toke Rose.

Nah, I would love it if you idiots would stop trying to get Americans killed.
Projection doesn't work here.

The idiot prince in the White House has kicked enough Americans to the curb and gotten his own ambassadors killed. It's time for him to take a powder.

Using bullets to kill is offensive to Muslims.....they like to chop off heads.

yep...keep up the crazy shit..... that's how all this got started. Maybe you are this mystery film maker.

So the fuck what if somebody pisses of Haji??!!

People are insulted every fucking day.

That does NOT give them the right to kill
It does when they worship satan. Fools care about the crazy moooslims feelings.

btw, according to the article in the OP:

The U.S. ambassador to any nation ultimately decides whether Marines are authorized to carry ammunition, according to a GOP national security adviser knowledgeable about American embassy protocols

The U.S. ambassador to any nation ultimately decides whether Marines are authorized to carry ammunition, according to a GOP national security adviser knowledgeable about American embassy protocols

Who tells the ambassador what to do? Why, the President.

The buck stops in the oval office.

Who tells the ambassador what to do? Why, the President.

The buck stops in the oval office.
Still waiting for that link.

yep...keep up the crazy shit..... that's how all this got started. Maybe you are this mystery film maker.

So the fuck what if somebody pisses of Haji??!!

People are insulted every fucking day.

That does NOT give them the right to kill
It does when they worship satan. Fools care about the crazy moooslims feelings.

I rest my fucking case....thanks for getting our embassies attacked and ambassadors killed you fucking traitorous assholes.

What does Obama have to do with this?

He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF.. HE is in CHARGE of the military..
We can't expect any president to be aware of such details.

This issue appears (at this stage) to be the result of misfeasance in delegated authority. Responsibility goes up the line from the commanding officer of the Marine detachment to the Commandant of the Corps. It wasn't the Ambassador who gave the order to the Marine guards to disarm. Some Marine officer or ranking NCO had to do that. And that is where to begin looking for ultimate responsibility.

Even if the Ambassador told the commanding officer of the detachment to disarm his Marines, if he took it upon himself to do that without consulting with his immediate superior, it's on him. Not the President.

Sending a copy to the State department...

alternate-universes.jpg

Forum List

Back