40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What follows thereafter? Who benefits of the terror attack?Just remember the year 2000 as KGB performed serial terrorist attacks and blowed up many buildings in Moscow.Shortly thereafter Putin started the Chechen War 2.0
A such attack is a gift for Putin and his regime, isn't it?

40 dead, more than 100 wounded, says TASS​

40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Crocus City Hall outside Moscow on Friday night, TASS reports.
According to IFX, up to five gunmen were involved in the attacks.
Russia’s top investigative agency, the Investigative Committee, said that it is investigating the events as a terrorist attack, the Associated Press reports.
The agency did not say who may be responsible for the attacks.

It smells not good, we have a de-ja-vue.
What does Putin now?

Mobilization 2.0?
The Lenin-Troztki Regime in Russia?

In anything nothing good for ordinary Russians who allowed the Devil run the country.

Last edited:
If this is the terrorist attack that Western security services warned about, then they know exactly who committed it. And if the terrorist attack is in the same line of bloody PR as the raid on the Belgorod region, the shelling of Belgorod, and the tearing up of ballots in the elections on the advice of telephone scammers, then this is a disaster for Ukraine.

Now all the Western media will start telling us that a self-defense terrorist attack by the Bandera scum can in no way be compared to the aggressive Hamas terrorist attack in Israel.
Predictably, idiots have already come out who say that Putin/FSB organized everything in Crocus City Hall. How do you treat such people? Only as provocateurs. Although in especially bad cases you can call the nuthouse.

Last edited:
If this is the terrorist attack that Western security services warned about, then they know exactly who committed it.

First of all explain this 'coincidence'

Purim for Hebrew Year 5784 begins at sundown on Saturday, 23 March 2024 and ends at nightfall on Sunday, 24 March 2024.

A lot of diverse bad things happened in Russia through Purim feasts after Putin got power.

Now all the Western media will start telling us that a self-defense terrorist attack by the Bandera scum can in no way be compared to the aggressive Hamas terrorist attack in Israel.

Ukrainians aren't completely idiots to carry out such attacks.
There are not many litwins among them

Ukrainian terrorists with their terrorist ring leader in Washington.

Who benefits of the terror attack?

Of course not Ukraine.

What can do Putin soon?

1. Mobilisation 2.0
2. Completely annihilation of opposition in Russia
3. Capital punishment for 'terrorists' (anyone who oppose to Putin)
4. More police, more KGB etc.

KGB business as usual

What follows thereafter? Who benefits of the terror attack?Just remember the year 2000 as KGB performed serial terrorist attacks and blowed up many buildings in Moscow.Shortly thereafter Putin started the Chechen War 2.0

What does Putin now?

Mobilization 2.0?

In anything nothing good for ordinary Russians who allowed the Devil run the country.

Are you kidding? The Russians need and deserve more pain and suffering. More sanctions. Boycott their products. Don't let them travel to your country.

If I were Ukraine I'd send in suicide bombers to russia but I would not admit I did it for Ukraine because I wouldn't want Putin to nuke Ukraine. But suddenly the attacks inside Russia will be from people who aren't citizens and Russia doesn't know what country they are from.

Since Russia is so good and Ukraine is Nazi, I would send Nazis in to russia to give them more pain, comrade.

Please take your pills or call the nuthouse.
He even writes russian. I'm picturing

1711138115694.png

What does Putin now?

Mobilization 2.0?

Good to know you support terrorists.

Are you kidding? The Russians need and deserve more pain and suffering. More sanctions. Boycott their products. Don't let them travel to your country.

Since Russia is so good and Ukraine is Nazi, I would send Nazis in to russia to give them more pain, comrade.
Please catch incurable syphilis and die in agony. Thank you, filth.

If I were Ukraine I'd send in suicide bombers to russia but I would not admit I did it for Ukraine because I wouldn't want Putin to nuke Ukraine. But suddenly the attacks inside Russia will be from people who aren't citizens and Russia doesn't know what country they are from.

you must be posting from an institute for the criminally insane, or you are just sick and down right evil.

Forum List

Back