U.S. forces fly in to beef up security at embassy in Haiti and evacuate nonessential personnel

That piece of Fake News again .

He died many years before .
Previously the hospital he had to regularly visit in Islamabad for dialysis was always ringed by US Military to guard him .
No wonder" he" was slung in the ocean after his Fake capture .
No photos or coroner for that theatre .

The life and times of yet another major CIA asset and agent -- sent from Heaven to the Gullibles to appear in the Obummer and Hitlery prime time TV show .

Osama bin Laden didn't have kidney disease or dialysis.

Just a few days ago, Biden had refused troops. FFS

And meanwhile, Biden has flown into the USA 138,000+ Haitians. Only the best people are brought to America by Biden... Not.

As Trump said, shithole countries, and Biden has brought them in by the millions.

The U.S. military said Sunday that it had flown in forces to beef up security at the U.S. Embassy in Haiti and allow nonessential personnel to leave.

The aircraft flew to the embassy compound, the U.S. Southern Command said, meaning that the effort involved helicopters. It was careful to point out that “no Haitians were on board the military aircraft.” That seemed aimed at quashing any speculation that senior government officials might be leaving as the gang attacks in Haiti worsen.

The neighborhood around the embassy in the capital, Port-au-Prince, is largely controlled by gangs.

“This airlift of personnel into and out of the Embassy is consistent with our standard practice for Embassy security augmentation worldwide, and no Haitians were on board the military aircraft,” according to the Southcom statement.

In many cases, nonessential personnel can include the families of diplomats, but the embassy had already ordered departure for nonessential staff and all family members in July. The personnel ferried out of the embassy may have simply been rotating out, to be refreshed by new staff.

Last July? Good. The do not travel warnings by our state department since 2021 are really strong. American expats should have been long gone.

Oh did I say four US embassies? Actually Biden has had to evacuate five US embassies since he's been in office. There was also Belarus, due to "security and safety issues stemming from the unprovoked and unjustified attack."

President Trump never had to evacuate any US embassies. Even in the 2019 attack on the embassy in Baghdad, we had enough troop strength to protect the facility.

Attack on the United States embassy in Baghdad - Wikipedia

Biden is just an incompetent president who projects weakness. It's no wonder the world is on fire under his "leadership."

13 US embassies were attacked during Dubya's presidency and 60 people were killed.

What the need is, is to make America safe from Haitians. Thanks to the Clinton's economic rape of that country, and Biden's weakness, we're most likely now going to inherit thousands of more of voodoo-worshipping, chicken-sacrificing Haitian refugees coming to a town near you soon.
I deployed there in 1994. It is a wretched country. Utter destitution. No valid education system, antiquated infrastructure, dysfunctional central authority, and rampant corruption. It is pit of hopelessness and no amount of charity will change that failed state. It truly is the western hemisphere's version of Somalia.

I deployed there in 1994. It is a wretched country. Utter destitution. No valid education system, antiquated infrastructure, dysfunctional central authority, and rampant corruption. It is pit of hopelessness and no amount of charity will change that failed state. It truly is the western hemisphere's version of Somalia.

Thank you for your service. No amount of money pumped into that shithole would make it a livable country. And yet, the Dominican Republic right next to it has a thriving economy that producing goods.

Go figure.

The warlord allegedly in control of Haiti is called “Barbeque”. LOL!

Haiti is on the west side of an island it shares with the Dominican Republic. We don’t want to the DR suffer because of the goofballs in Haiti. If any U.S. troops are used, we should place them on the border of the DR with orders to shoot any and every voodoo Haitian that enters rifle range.

The warlord allegedly in control of Haiti is called “Barbeque”. LOL!

Haiti is on the west side of an island it shares with the Dominican Republic. We don’t want to the DR suffer because of the goofballs in Haiti. If any U.S. troops are used, we should place them on the border of the DR with orders to shoot any and every voodoo Haitian that enters rifle range.
Shoot and kill anyone trying to escape brutal, ruthless violence? Families? Children? Don't be stupid.

Shoot and kill anyone trying to escape brutal, ruthless violence? Families? Children? Don't be stupid.
You are right. I did not think my comment through prior to posting it. My thought on blasting the shithole voodoo goobers was limited to people who are taking and aggressive and threatening posture, like Mr. Barbeque would. Of course, one would usually conclude that an outrageous statement like what I made was not meant to be taken literally. 🙄

Forum List

Back