40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

Chairman of the Investigative Committee (IC) Alexander Bastrykin instructed to present to the departmental award a man who neutralized one of the terrorists with a machine gun during the shooting in the concert hall "Crocus City Hall". About it "Lenta.ru" reported in the press service of the department.

It is specified that the man, trying to protect his spouse from the shooters, pounced on one of them, and then disarmed and disarmed. After that, other visitors were able to leave the hall.
That's right he jumped the guy put him down then he said another guy who was big knocked the bastard out. meanwhile one of the captured scumbags was a citizen of Ukraine and had served in the Ukrainian army, also that nutter Lindsey Graham was in Kiev last week telling the stooges to indroduce another draft, you provide the cannon fodder and we will provide the weapons,he is pure trash.

That’s my thought, the Ukes may not have known. Given the geography making a run for Ukraine seems like a good idea.

I think Ukraine knew....not only knew but it's up to its elbows in the blood of this dead people in Crocus City Hall...Ukraine had the help of others course, that goes without saying

But , hey.....that's my opinion, we will have to wait and see:dunno:

Ukraine being Russia's enemy, the terrorists probably thought they would give them sanctuary.

I know what you mean!

But it would be inconceivable for the terrorists to run to Ukraine if they didn't have contacts with

intelligence people over there, people who told them they were going to be ok there.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Of course it does.

I know what you mean!

But it would be inconceivable for the terrorists to run to Ukraine if they didn't have contacts with

intelligence people over there, people who told them they were going to be ok there.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Of course it does.

The terrorists who have been interrogated by the Russians said they were offered money by some unknown person on Telegram. And one of the captured terrorists was shown to have Ukrainian citizenship, and served in the Uke military in 2022. What are the odds that the attack was financed by someone in Ukraine?

This site has some pretty chilling videos. The last video has footage from the gopro cameras the terrorists were wearing. The attack had all the earmarks of an Islamic terrorist attack, with them yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and cutting people's throats. It's pretty gruesome.

https://www.documentingreality.com/...terrorist-attack-russian-concert-hall-252747/

Even though the one terrorist served in the Ukraine military, I'm thinking the group was radical Islamics with ties to ISIS, but were contracted by someone else, to carry out the attack. Did someone in Ukraine finance it? I don't know. Either way, Putin is blaming Ukraine and there are indications that Russia is going to carry out a strike against them.

\uD83D\uDEA8\uD83D\uDEA8\uD83D\uDEA8
BREAKING:

14 Russian Tu-95 strategic bombers are in the air and on their way to their launch zones.

A massive missile strike against Ukraine is coming within the next 2 hours. pic.twitter.com/lY0SqQZOJr
Cashmymemes (@cashmymemes) March 24, 2024

That’s my thought, the Ukes may not have known. Given the geography making a run for Ukraine seems like a good idea.

I believe they were trying to run to Belarus, but were refused entry.

Putin said the terrorists were trying to escape across Ukrainian border

However his words were denied by russian ambassador to Belarus Dmitry Krutoy. He stated, terrorists were trying to escape to Belarus. And the Belarusian special services prevented them from crossing border pic.twitter.com/RsK1p4T3DH
— ????? ?????????? (@den_kazansky) March 23, 2024

A list of five Caucasian men allegedly wanted for the terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall is being circulated online. In fact, they were killed during a shootout in Ingushetia in early March.

Even four captured terrorists can be scapegoats. There were at least two groups of highly skilled commandos in the building, of course no one from backword Tadzhikistan

ISIS Reportedly Claims Responsibility For Moscow Terrorist Attack

Which ISIS?

• The John McCain "moderate terrorist" ISIS with red Nike sneakers?
  • Or the CIA extreme terrorist ISIS with brand new Timberland boots?

Curious minds want to know!:dunno:

LOL
Isis is an outlet of Mossad and CIA

The terrorists who have been interrogated by the Russians said they were offered money by some unknown person on Telegram. And one of the captured terrorists was shown to have Ukrainian citizenship, and served in the Uke military in 2022. What are the odds that the attack was financed by someone in Ukraine?

This site has some pretty chilling videos. The last video has footage from the gopro cameras the terrorists were wearing. The attack had all the earmarks of an Islamic terrorist attack, with them yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and cutting people's throats. It's pretty gruesome.

https://www.documentingreality.com/...terrorist-attack-russian-concert-hall-252747/

Even though the one terrorist served in the Ukraine military, I'm thinking the group was radical Islamics with ties to ISIS, but were contracted by someone else, to carry out the attack. Did someone in Ukraine finance it? I don't know. Either way, Putin is blaming Ukraine and there are indications that Russia is going to carry out a strike against them.
Many of these so called ISIS and Islamist groups are CIA proxies so that's where the Russians will be looking, i doubt there is anything that could be called ISIS anymore, it's a convenient false flag badge, they say this attack was by an ISIS offshoot, i read that offshoot was established by a guy the Americans had as a prisoner at Bagram, it's not beyond belief he and others were turned by CIA interrorgators to work for them, it's happened before, there is a real web of lies and smoke and mirrors at work

I think that those with foreknowledge are trying to bait Russia into attacking some of these more aggressive NATO countries who are operating and blending in with society inside the Ukraine as an ...oh...let's call it a ''coalition''...but apart from NATO officialdom itself.

If Russia falls for it...which they won't...because only a moron would fall for that kind of Mickey Mousery, then those so-called ''coalitions'' can always flip-flop back and say ''hey, we're NATO :mad:!'' all of a sudden and then the NATO countries will have orchestrated their ''justification'' to attack Russia in synergy.
Many of these so called ISIS and Islamist groups are CIA proxies

Do you really believe these four illeterate IQ-10 donkey screwers are indeed those highly skilled villains in Krokus?
KGB controls any smallest movement in Moscow, so a highly sophisticated operation couldn't be prepared without its knowledge

Do you really believe these four illeterate IQ-10 donkey screwers are indeed those highly skilled villains in Krokus?
KGB controls any smallest movement in Moscow, so a highly sophisticated operation couldn't be prepared without its knowledge
I am talking about their handlers and the CIA have history, they are still supporting Islamist terrorists in Syria, check this out.

KGB controls any smallest movement in Moscow,
Main reason they failed is because the KGB was disbanded 33 years ago .
However the FSB and GRU had the whole of the Federation to watch .
This complex is actually not even in Moscow . It is in Kragnagorsk which is about 13 miles north west of the capital .
It is essentially a music centre/hall within a shopping complex .

With the source blame being CIA and Mossad, one is tempted to think that the venue was pointer at the October7 music festival tragedy at Nazi Israel's border wall.
That would be standard Langley "humour" and signalling . .

~~~~~~
Seems that also has occured in the USA. since Democrat Neo-Marxists have come into power.
Huh? The only stolen or attempted stolen elections were 2000, 2004 and 2020. Trump tried to use all the tactics bush used in 2000 and 2004 but those years he only had to steal one state. Trump tried to steal 5. The supremes wouldnt go along. Too obvious. You guys hope this year comes down to one state so they can help you steal another.

But you can’t use all the same old tactics. No lying this time. Don’t break into voting machines again. Don’t send fake electors. Don’t start another riot to stop the process.

Many of these so called ISIS and Islamist groups are CIA proxies so that's where the Russians will be looking, i doubt there is anything that could be called ISIS anymore, it's a convenient false flag badge, they say this attack was by an ISIS offshoot, i read that offshoot was established by a guy the Americans had as a prisoner at Bagram, it's not beyond belief he and others were turned by CIA interrorgators to work for them, it's happened before, there is a real web of lies and smoke and mirrors at work
~~~~~~
Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan is the Muslim and the titular Khalif of ISIS terrorist "franchises”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back