40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

What follows thereafter? Who benefits of the terror attack?Just remember the year 2000 as KGB performed serial terrorist attacks and blowed up many buildings in Moscow.Shortly thereafter Putin started the Chechen War 2.0
A such attack is a gift for Putin and his regime, isn't it?

It smells not good, we have a de-ja-vue.
What does Putin now?

Mobilization 2.0?
The Lenin-Troztki Regime in Russia?

In anything nothing good for ordinary Russians who allowed the Devil run the country.

If this is the terrorist attack that Western security services warned about, then they know exactly who committed it. And if the terrorist attack is in the same line of bloody PR as the raid on the Belgorod region, the shelling of Belgorod, and the tearing up of ballots in the elections on the advice of telephone scammers, then this is a disaster for Ukraine.

So, which CIA backed group of terrorists are behind this?

The death count includes documented summary executions alone, of at least 73 civilians plus countless other others mown down by the terrorists in the atrocity. These people were going about their daily lives, going to the shopping centre, buying groceries, entertaining kids and grand kids at the movies - they were hunted down like rabbits and executed in cold blood. Terrifying images have been captured, including disturbing videos of the killings - this cold blooded rampage will change the lives of thousands of relatives and it is a blow to the morale of a country that is the victim. This is not the first terrorist attack, there were many in the past and there will me more in the future. This depraved act of terror, should have seen every single country in the world express support and sympathy. Instead there were less than a handful - most countries have by their implicit actions, agreed to or tacitly supported the actions of the terrorists, in their silence. Why has the world turned its back on humanity and the values of peace, security, law and order and human rights. I hope this tweet doesn’t disappoint you in my sincere and overwhelming sympathy for those who have been butchered by terrorists. I am talking about just one instance of these terrorists, one dreadful instance of the brutality of the terrorists, who struck before and will strike again tomorrow.The massacre I refer to is Bucha. Bucha in Ukraine. Also Mariupol, and all the other towns and villages where murder and executions were carried out by the invading russian terrorists. In Bucha over 458 bodies have been recovered from the town, including nine children under the age of 18 killed by weapons of war. Not forgetting the hundreds and thousands buried in unmarked graves and disposed of in mobile crematoriums across Ukraine by the terrorists. These attrocities were and will be repeated over and over. And the world is silent on these massacres, but feigns sympathy for Moscow. And the Pope instead asks for negotiations with the murderers.I hear voices of support and empathy for Moscow, ringing like poison in the air to me. I care less for the daily trials and tribulations of country waging a genocidal war on Ukraine. I also care less about the theories of who dunnit. I care about Ukraine and Ukrainians.That’s all.
1711368464155.jpeg

color me----person who grew up with OLD RELATIVES virtually spitting at the word UKRAINE----but---I DO NOT BELIEVE UKRAINE DID IT---more likely a false flag operation

color me----person who grew up with OLD RELATIVES virtually spitting at the word UKRAINE----but---I DO NOT BELIEVE UKRAINE DID IT---more likely a false flag operation

AS POSTED ELSEWHERE YESTERDAY.

This how the CIA and Mossad arranged it. Whether the gophers were ISIS Iraq or ISIS Afghanistan is irrelevant .

All four from Tajikistan .
Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

Using Bernard at Moon of Alabama:-
Now that the ISIS patches showing up in Armed Forces of Ukraine photos/videos are trending, it's a good time for me to retweet this thread from last year. The writing was then on the wall.

Daniel Dumbrill @DanielDumbrill - 10:08 UTC · Oct 12, 2022
Now Al Qaeda & other Salafist Jihadist groups are reportedly entering Ukraine to fight Russia directly. Coincidentally, last week an ISIS recruiter the Taliban captured said he received funding via Ukraine.

AS POSTED ELSEWHERE YESTERDAY.

This how the CIA and Mossad arranged it. Whether the gophers were ISIS Iraq or ISIS Afghanistan is irrelevant .

All four from Tajikistan .
Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

Using Bernard at Moon of Alabama:-
Now that the ISIS patches showing up in Armed Forces of Ukraine photos/videos are trending, it's a good time for me to retweet this thread from last year. The writing was then on the wall.
Tajiks motivated by short-cut to JANNAH in the Oct. 7 mode and Ramadan

The death count includes documented summary executions alone, of at least 73 civilians plus countless other others mown down by the terrorists in the atrocity. These people were going about their daily lives, going to the shopping centre, buying groceries, entertaining kids and grand kids at the movies - they were hunted down like rabbits and executed in cold blood. Terrifying images have been captured, including disturbing videos of the killings - this cold blooded rampage will change the lives of thousands of relatives and it is a blow to the morale of a country that is the victim. This is not the first terrorist attack, there were many in the past and there will me more in the future. This depraved act of terror, should have seen every single country in the world express support and sympathy. Instead there were less than a handful - most countries have by their implicit actions, agreed to or tacitly supported the actions of the terrorists, in their silence. Why has the world turned its back on humanity and the values of peace, security, law and order and human rights. I hope this tweet doesn’t disappoint you in my sincere and overwhelming sympathy for those who have been butchered by terrorists. I am talking about just one instance of these terrorists, one dreadful instance of the brutality of the terrorists, who struck before and will strike again tomorrow.The massacre I refer to is Bucha. Bucha in Ukraine. Also Mariupol, and all the other towns and villages where murder and executions were carried out by the invading russian terrorists. In Bucha over 458 bodies have been recovered from the town, including nine children under the age of 18 killed by weapons of war. Not forgetting the hundreds and thousands buried in unmarked graves and disposed of in mobile crematoriums across Ukraine by the terrorists. These attrocities were and will be repeated over and over. And the world is silent on these massacres, but feigns sympathy for Moscow. And the Pope instead asks for negotiations with the murderers.I hear voices of support and empathy for Moscow, ringing like poison in the air to me. I care less for the daily trials and tribulations of country waging a genocidal war on Ukraine. I also care less about the theories of who dunnit. I care about Ukraine and Ukrainians.That’s all.
View attachment 922092

Stop posting Nato propaganda arsehole, it's well known those people in Bucha were murdered by Ukrainian Nazis,

Stop posting Nato propaganda arsehole, it's well known those people in Bucha were murdered by Ukrainian Nazis,
that ^^^ was THEN---this is NOW. Poles, Austrians and just about every
Hungarian was complicit with nazis---some French, lots of Serbs and MANY
MANY Bosnians----but that was THEN

that ^^^ was THEN---this is NOW. Poles, Austrians and just about every
Hungarian was complicit with nazis---some French, lots of Serbs and MANY
MANY Bosnians----but that was THEN

Even four captured terrorists can be scapegoats. There were at least two groups of highly skilled commandos in the building, of course no one from backword Tadzhikistan
The thought that Ukraine did this is PR BS. Russia has been dealing with Islamic attacks since Ivan the Terrible conquered Islamic lands.

so true----a teacher of mine (in my (sob) youth) was a jewish Pole who fled to
Russia ----he and his whole family ended up in POW camps---a really lousy
and generally lethal experience for jews there. but you probably know the
islamo nazi memes about jews and communism

so true----a teacher of mine (in my (sob) youth) was a jewish Pole who fled to
Russia ----he and his whole family ended up in POW camps---a really lousy
and generally lethal experience for jews there. but you probably know the
islamo nazi memes about jews and communism
and guess who provided Hitler with such ideas ? yes, 🇷🇺 Romanov´s imperialistic emigrants. by the way, koba believed in the Jews did - this -and -that as well ...

1711377024162.jpeg

Forum List

Back