Would you take part in a pro-Israel demonstration? Now!

Would you?

• Total voters
I would not because the leftists supporting HAMAS are violent and crazy, and as a Jew in my 60s, I can’t defend myself if some of them infiltrate our demonstration.

I am supporting Israel in other ways.

This is a tricky one. If there were such here, the police would be ordered to stand down and allow ANTIFA and BLM to crack heads.

Perhaps.

Depends on where it is at and if it is on a day off from work.

Unlike the left protesters, I have a job and its hard to find the time to do these things.

Now...If its in an area full of raving lunatics Palestinians then I would not go unless we come in enough numbers to deal with them.

They would attack more than likely....then they would be trying to kill or beat me...then too many of them Id have to beat or kill them.....so it seems staying the fuck home is the best option til you have the numbers and muscle to do so.

That’s the unfortunate problem. The pro-PalestinIan Democrats are so brainwashed Against Israel, and the antisemitism so strong, that decent people who understand what’s going on are afraid to speak up.

Here in Shasta County
We have around 100-175 Members of Temple Beth Israel who regularly or occasionally attend . So if I went to a Pro Israel event ( like I have in past ) it would be 85% Christians in attendance

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
So who's going to get rid of extremist Jewish fanatics who want to commit genocide? They are the ones tarnishing Israel's image.
Hamas has been launching rocket attack into Israel for decades. If not for the shelters and the Iron Dome system, thousands of Israeli civilians would have been murdered by Hamas.

Pro Hamas protests are funded and organized by the enemies of America. It’s very obvious, they are bused in and paid, they sing the same stupid chants, the same exact posters, and same group of deranged supporters like the commies and BLM join in.

So who's going to get rid of extremist Jewish fanatics who want to commit genocide? They are the ones tarnishing Israel's image.
Hamas has been launching rocket attack into Israel for decades. If not for the shelters and the Iron Dome system, thousands of Israeli civilians would have been murdered by Hamas.
Your answer to my post has no relation to it whatsoever.

Forum List

Back