Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, paulitician, your Libertarian credentials have been revoked for not being familiar with Article II, Section 4 of the US Constitution.

The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Somehow i think i'll get over it. And like i said, i'm pretty sure you crazy Obamabots would vote 'No' under any circumstance.

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

That would be exterminating enemy combatants. if they are citizens, shame on them. If Obama was not going after these people, those of you on the right would be screaming for his impeachment.

Im not on the "right". Im glad you see absolutely nothing wrong with the suspension of constitutional rights because someone is arbitrarily deemed "an enemy combatant". You'll feel right at home when they arbitrarily label YOU an enemy combatant and exterminate you without due process. Guilty without trial, burden of proof or otherwise.

I can not believe how far off the cliff this nation has gone. People actually applauding despotic and totalitarian measures becuase their "guy" is the one exacting the executions.

Go read some fucking history books, then the constitution and get back to us when you aren't so fucking stupid.

I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Should I read the same books that made you this stupid?

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

That would be exterminating enemy combatants. if they are citizens, shame on them. If Obama was not going after these people, those of you on the right would be screaming for his impeachment.

I've marked that quote so that you'll remember it next time you scream about assassinating citizens without due process. Only a matter of time.. Shame on you..

In fact -- what we OBSERVED is that the US ALLOWED these guys to LEAVE the country so that they could be disposed of.. MANY chances to bring them justice and they never were taken into custody.. Suck that for awhile and see if you can still feel so ambiguous about it.

Mark all of the quotes that you want. When have you ever heard me scream about assassinating citizens without due process? When you are fighting against the United States, you have no rights.

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

It would take to long...and cost way to much money. If he were in his first term i would say yes. The best thing to do now is to just vote him out of office.....

Fast and furious is just one of a few reason for a case of impeachment against obama.

Please...someone please...show me the evidence Obama committed a high crime or misdemeanor with respect to Fast and Furious.

Do you people have NO FUCKING CLUE how the Constitutional process of impeachment works?
Do you? The following was the case of impeachment against Nixon

1. making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

4. interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and Congressional Committees;

5. approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payment of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities;

6. endeavouring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States;

7. disseminating information received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States, for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: or

9. endeavouring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals duly tried and convicted, to expect favoured treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.

Articles of Impeachment | Watergate.info

That was enough to make Nixon Resign.

This post might have gotten overlooked since it was the last post on from the preceding page.

That's right. They were not afforded due process.

If someone is shooting at our troops, and they happen to be a US citizen, are you going to whine about due process if they are shot on the battlefield?

Should we just let them keep killing people just because they are a US citizen and we have to try them first?

If someone is actively engaged in plots against the United States, you are arguing we should not kill them. You are arguing we should allow them to continue to plot and kill people until such time as we can capture them and try them.

Bogus.

If we are not able to capture someone who is actively engaged in murderous plots against us, but we have the ability to reach out and touch them, then the real crime would be not to do it.

First oof, these individuals are not being killed in armed conflict with our troops, or otherwise. They are found via technology and then killed before they even know what happened. So your first sentence is absolute garbage.

You have absolutely no proof, and the burden is most certainly on the accusers, not the accused, that the individuals assassinated via drone strike were in fact, plotting to kill Americans on our homeland?

No, no you dont. That is how arbitrarily decided assassinations are carried out. Not by due process within the confines of the law, but rather on the whims of those who exact punishment. This also says nothing of those in the vicinity who were also assassinated. This is not how the US conducts criminal affairs. these are the tools of despots and totalitarians.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly support the GOP House impeaching Obama.

It would send his favorable numbers skyrocketing and all but guarantee the Democrats would win the 2016 presidential election.

Say hello to either President Hillary Clinton, or, President Andrew Cuomo.

Im not on the "right". Im glad you see absolutely nothing wrong with the suspension of constitutional rights because someone is arbitrarily deemed "an enemy combatant". You'll feel right at home when they arbitrarily label YOU an enemy combatant and exterminate you without due process. Guilty without trial, burden of proof or otherwise.

I can not believe how far off the cliff this nation has gone. People actually applauding despotic and totalitarian measures becuase their "guy" is the one exacting the executions.

Go read some fucking history books, then the constitution and get back to us when you aren't so fucking stupid.

I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Guilt is determined in a court of law. With the accused facing the accuser and the ability to respond to the accusations. Where proof is submitted and then deliberation happens for a verdict. NOT just "he's an enemy compatant" assigned by some "intelligence" officer paid off by CIA goons who really doesn't give a rats ass who he is throwing under the bus as long as payment is obtained. Which has been the case in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade.

Guilt is determined in a court of law. With the accused facing the accuser and the ability to respond to the accusations. Where proof is submitted and then deliberation happens for a verdict. NOT just "he's an enemy compatant" assigned by some "intelligence" officer paid off by CIA goons who really doesn't give a rats ass who he is throwing under the bus as long as payment is obtained. Which has been the case in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade.

He knew that he was accused of being an enemy combatant, if he was innocent, he would have gotten his ass home to prove it. You are defending a traitor who is fighting against the United States just to make Obama look bad. If obama was defending the guy and wanting him brought home for a trial, your opinion would be different.

Last edited:
Fast and furious is just one of a few reason for a case of impeachment against obama.

Please...someone please...show me the evidence Obama committed a high crime or misdemeanor with respect to Fast and Furious.

Do you people have NO FUCKING CLUE how the Constitutional process of impeachment works?

I ask, once again, for the umpteenth time, for you to please list the crimes of which Obama is guilty in the Fast and Furious case, and the evidence for each.

I wholeheartedly support the GOP House impeaching Obama.

It would send his favorable numbers skyrocketing and all but guarantee the Democrats would win the 2016 presidential election.

Say hello to either President Hillary Clinton, or, President Andrew Cuomo.

Impeaching Nixon worked good for the democrats it paved the way for carter :eusa_whistle:

The bozos obviously have nothing. There is no evidence Obama committed any crime surrounding the Fast and Furious case. The ignorance in this topic is reaching a high water mark.

This is one of the dumbest topics ever started by paulitician. And that is really saying something.

There was as much or more evidence of WMD's in Iraq and you see how that worked out, didn't you?

I ask, once again, for the umpteenth time, for you to please list the crimes of which Obama is guilty in the Fast and Furious case, and the evidence for each.

The cover up of fast and the furious. is a start.

The cover up of fast and the furious. is a start.

And the evidence Obama covered it up is what, exactly? Your imagination does not count in an impeachment proceeding.

The bozos obviously have nothing. There is no evidence Obama committed any crime surrounding the Fast and Furious case. The ignorance in this topic is reaching a high water mark.

This is one of the dumbest topics ever started by paulitician. And that is really saying something.
There wasn't until obama invoked executive privilege to cover up holders lies.

Forum List

Back