Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

What do you have, exactly?

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

That would be exterminating enemy combatants. if they are citizens, shame on them. If Obama was not going after these people, those of you on the right would be screaming for his impeachment.

I voted yes because it would be just like under Clinton when the right wingers went into a frothing at the mouth rampage to impeach, which ended up blowing up their faces causing Clinton's support to skyrocket.

Please GOP, bring those calls for impeachment :D

Figures.. The largest leftist cheerleader weighing is the ONLY YES vote so far..

Some folks will do anything to win and retain power...
Uh-huh...And all the other lefties that have chimed in with similar sentiments.

All about power, not whether there may be any real basis or ability to convict.

Good job, lolberals! :thup:

It is because talk of impeachment is just plain stupid.

After now saying the feds will not answer calls from Arizona concerning illegal immigrants, yes I would support whatever it takes to get the traitor removed from our White House.

The price of gas went over $4.00 this year.

Impeach the bastard!

The Commerce Secretary was involved in a hit and run.

Impeach Obama!

That's how stupid you guys sound.

Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

That would be exterminating enemy combatants. if they are citizens, shame on them. If Obama was not going after these people, those of you on the right would be screaming for his impeachment.

I've marked that quote so that you'll remember it next time you scream about assassinating citizens without due process. Only a matter of time.. Shame on you..

In fact -- what we OBSERVED is that the US ALLOWED these guys to LEAVE the country so that they could be disposed of.. MANY chances to bring them justice and they never were taken into custody.. Suck that for awhile and see if you can still feel so ambiguous about it.

Impeach the bastard!

Impeach Obama!

Fast and furious is just one of a few reason for a case of impeachment against obama. It's not the only one.

I've marked that quote so that you'll remember it next time you scream about assassinating citizens without due process. Only a matter of time.. Shame on you..

In fact -- what we OBSERVED is that the US ALLOWED these guys to LEAVE the country so that they could be disposed of.. MANY chances to bring them justice and they never were taken into custody.. Suck that for awhile and see if you can still feel so ambiguous about it.

That's right. They were not afforded due process. For all anyone really knows, they were completely innocent. But, leave it to an uneducated LOLberal to try and smooth over the suspension of constitutional rights and have you lined up against the wall for execution.

Not to mention the innocent, oh, Im sorry, the accomplices that happen to be in the vicinity when the drones struck.

You guys just have to admit you dont give a fuck about the rule of law any more. All you fucking care about is your blue or red football team and who is winning by whatever deceptive and dirty trick they can pull over YOU and the other lemmings.

For shame.

After now saying the feds will not answer calls from Arizona concerning illegal immigrants, yes I would support whatever it takes to get the traitor removed from our White House.

Our own President and an entire Political Party siding with Illegals and a Foreign Nation, over their own People. Who would have ever thought that would be possible? Yeah, this guy and the Democrats gotta go. Hopefully, that will happen in November.

That's right. They were not afforded due process. For all anyone really knows, they were completely innocent. But, leave it to an uneducated LOLberal to try and smooth over the suspension of constitutional rights and have you lined up against the wall for execution.

Not to mention the innocent, oh, Im sorry, the accomplices that happen to be in the vicinity when the drones struck.

You guys just have to admit you dont give a fuck about the rule of law any more. All you fucking care about is your blue or red football team and who is winning by whatever deceptive and dirty trick they can pull over YOU and the other lemmings.

For shame.

Some of us care about the laws

Im not on the "right". Im glad you see absolutely nothing wrong with the suspension of constitutional rights because someone is arbitrarily deemed "an enemy combatant". You'll feel right at home when they arbitrarily label YOU an enemy combatant and exterminate you without due process. Guilty without trial, burden of proof or otherwise.

I can not believe how far off the cliff this nation has gone. People actually applauding despotic and totalitarian measures becuase their "guy" is the one exacting the executions.

Go read some fucking history books, then the constitution and get back to us when you aren't so fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Impeach the bastard!

Impeach Obama!

Fast and furious is just one of a few reason for a case of impeachment against obama.

Please...someone please...show me the evidence Obama committed a high crime or misdemeanor with respect to Fast and Furious.

Do you people have NO FUCKING CLUE how the Constitutional process of impeachment works?

Impeach the bastard!

Impeach Obama!

just keep avoiding the point Ive made. That way you can still trumpet as if no one has anything on Obama that would suggest impeachment. Should we go on from US citizen assasinations into the WPA and Libya?

I can go on for miles with this man's high crimes, unconstitutional actions and crimes against humanity.

And to think he got a nobel peace prize. Might as well retroactively give one to Hitler while were at it.

The Fast and Furious Investigation isn't over. We don't have Obama lying to Congress because he won't talk to them. The mere fact that he goes around Congress and initiates laws and edicts opposing laws we have on the books is unconstitutional. He took an oath to uphold the law, not circumvent it.

He has allowed the terms of Solyndra holders of loans to be paid back before the taxpayer was against the terms of the agreement. His "good ol' boys and campaign fund donors were first in line.

The leaks of top secret information went to movie producers making a pro Obama movie about his "foreign affairs strengths" putting countless agents and future double agents in jeopardy. That is no misdemeanor.

He unilaterally gave work permits to illegals when previously acknowledged he could not do that very thing for he took the oath to stand up for existing law.

He placed people in office as Czars without consent of Congress.

He has alienated our allies we once had.

Last edited:
just keep avoiding the point Ive made.

I haven't avoided it. I addressed it. Can you show me that the enemy was able to be captured and tried?

And to think he got a nobel peace prize. Might as well retroactively give one to Hitler while were at it.

You Godwinned? Really?

And I thought the Nobel Peace Prize award to Obama was one of the stupidest politically motivated awards ever given by that body.

Last edited:
So, paulitician, your Libertarian credentials have been revoked for not being familiar with Article II, Section 4 of the US Constitution.

The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

I voted yes because it would be just like under Clinton when the right wingers went into a frothing at the mouth rampage to impeach, which ended up blowing up their faces causing Clinton's support to skyrocket.

Please GOP, bring those calls for impeachment :D

Yeah, I'd guess you speak for most Democrats here, I suspect the party would love to see this, the sooner the better.

Yes, but we all know you guys lie. I'm sure you actually feel the opposite way. We've learned from experience, you Obamabots are liars. Simple as that.

Now I'm an "Obamabot". The lefties think I'm a rightie, the righties think I'm a lefty. That puts me in a pretty good place, I reckon.

Too funny.

Hey, by the way, Paulitician, I'll bet you figure the Democrats were "afraid" that Sarah Palin would run for President too, right?

Last edited:
That's right. They were not afforded due process.

If someone is shooting at our troops, and they happen to be a US citizen, are you going to whine about due process if they are shot on the battlefield?

Should we just let them keep killing people just because they are a US citizen and we have to try them first?

If someone is actively engaged in plots against the United States, you are arguing we should not kill them. You are arguing we should allow them to continue to plot and kill people until such time as we can capture them and try them.

Bogus.

If we are not able to capture someone who is actively engaged in murderous plots against us, but we have the ability to reach out and touch them, then the real crime would be not to do it.

Last edited:
The House has to vote to impeach, first. The Senate carries out the trial. The Senate is still in Democratic hands. It would be an exercise in futility to attempt it now. The only reason would be to tie Obama's hands, hamstringing him so he couldn't do any further damage, administratively, to America.
Can you imagine the hysteria and the carrying on if the House were to impeach? Why Nancy Pelosi, Loretta Sanchez, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Maxine Waters make enough noises already. Can you imagine what pleasurable sounds would be emanating from them then?

There's not a chance he could be impeached now, but if he got 4 more years, I could see it happen. Better than 50% chance, I'd say. He is so narcissistic, he couldn't help but make himself king and the war would be on.

Impeach the bastard!

Impeach Obama!

Fast and furious is just one of a few reason for a case of impeachment against obama.

Please...someone please...show me the evidence Obama committed a high crime or misdemeanor with respect to Fast and Furious.

Do you people have NO FUCKING CLUE how the Constitutional process of impeachment works?
Do you? The following was the case of impeachment against Nixon

1. making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

4. interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and Congressional Committees;

5. approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payment of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities;

6. endeavouring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States;

7. disseminating information received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States, for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: or

9. endeavouring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals duly tried and convicted, to expect favoured treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.

Articles of Impeachment | Watergate.info

That was enough to make Nixon Resign.

Forum List

Back