Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP

For someone who hates america you sure take a lot of interest in everything america, no matter if it's important or not.

He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

Why is this even a fucking news story?

He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

I left the Democratic party in 2008. So what?

People like you are chasing normal people out of the GOP. :clap2:

In CA., that will mean less rabid conservative-bullshit

Rabid conservative bullshit in California?

Glad you left the Democrapic party in 2008 to join the Nazi Party. Now, take the next big step.

Move to fucking Yemen.

You know...

Jerry Brown, Barb Boxer, Dianne Fienstein, Nancy Pelosi, Henry Waxman - that crowd.

i was a bit puzzled by that too seeing that California is in the hole by billions...not ecactly Conservatives running the joint...if they were? California would look like Texas.

see the love of their fellow countrymen

You're siding with Dante, a man who's outspoken of his hate for america and americans, and you pretend you have the highground on loving americans?

I mean we can all see the love and sympathy you have for Brian Terry and his family whenever you talk about F and F. Now that's true love for your countrymen, well done TM!

This guy changing from R to "no preference" is about as "Newsworthy" as Romney once dressing as a police officer.

Forum List

Back