Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ask, once again, for the umpteenth time, for you to please list the crimes of which Obama is guilty in the Fast and Furious case, and the evidence for each.

The cover up of fast and the furious. is a start.

And the evidence Obama covered it up is what, exactly? Your imagination does not count in an impeachment proceeding.

invoking executive privilege when it was first said under oath that obama had no knowledge of fast and the furious is a cover up.

Last edited:
I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Should I read the same books that made you this stupid?

Guilt is determined in a court of law. With the accused facing the accuser and the ability to respond to the accusations. Where proof is submitted and then deliberation happens for a verdict. NOT just "he's an enemy compatant" assigned by some "intelligence" officer paid off by CIA goons who really doesn't give a rats ass who he is throwing under the bus as long as payment is obtained. Which has been the case in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade.

He knew that he was accused of being an enemy combatant, if he was innocent, he would have gotten his ass home to prove it. You are defending a traitor who is fighting against the United States just to make Obama look bad. If obama was defending the guy and wanting him brought home for a trial, your opinion would be different.

You mean gone to gitmo to await military tribunal someday and wait god knows how long for that to happen? I'm not defending a tr5aitor, you fucking numbskull asshat. We dont know whether or not the three individuals assassinated (not counting the colateral kills) were traitors because they were not tried for crimes of treason.

Fucking LOLberal parasites.

I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Should I read the same books that made you this stupid?

Guilt is determined in a court of law. With the accused facing the accuser and the ability to respond to the accusations. Where proof is submitted and then deliberation happens for a verdict. NOT just "he's an enemy compatant" assigned by some "intelligence" officer paid off by CIA goons who really doesn't give a rats ass who he is throwing under the bus as long as payment is obtained. Which has been the case in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade.

He knew that he was accused of being an enemy combatant, if he was innocent, he would have gotten his ass home to prove it. You are defending a traitor who is fighting against the United States just to make Obama look bad. If obama was defending the guy and wanting him brought home for a trial, your opinion would be different.

He is defending an alleged traitor. If the evidence was so strong, I'm sure operatives could have grabbed him up and transported him to the States for trial. Killing a US citizen without benefit of his Constitutional right to confront his accusers, at the very least appears hinky.
This on top of a 2 year fight for a look at his birth certificate, his scholarly writings and college transcripts, has got to make even a partisan hack like you wonder.

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

no matter how hard you wish...

no.

Always the obedient Bootlicker huh? There is no circumstance where a crazed Obamabot like you would vote 'Yes' on Impeaching your Dear Leader. You will loyally defend anything he does. And that's just sad.

Please...someone please...show me the evidence Obama committed a high crime or misdemeanor with respect to Fast and Furious.

Do you people have NO FUCKING CLUE how the Constitutional process of impeachment works?
Do you? The following was the case of impeachment against Nixon

I ask, once again, for the umpteenth time, for you to please list the crimes of which Obama is guilty in the Fast and Furious case, and the evidence for each.

It's called an INVESTIGATION. Issa had no reason to even suspect obama of being involved at the start of the investigation. Then we learned that the President knew of a Justice Department operation before the AG did. Hinky at best...
THEN he invokes EP? What is he hiding. On what grounds does he invoke on each of the subpoenaed documents?
Read US vs. Nixon re executive privilege.

I wholeheartedly support the GOP House impeaching Obama.

It would send his favorable numbers skyrocketing and all but guarantee the Democrats would win the 2016 presidential election.

Say hello to either President Hillary Clinton, or, President Andrew Cuomo.

Impeaching Nixon worked good for the democrats it paved the way for carter :eusa_whistle:

Who worked out very well for Republicans.

The cover up of fast and the furious. is a start.

And the evidence Obama covered it up is what, exactly? Your imagination does not count in an impeachment proceeding.

By invoking EP, he as much as admits he is covering up something. What is he hiding? Don't be falling back to Grand Jury testimony either. Congress is fully capable of keeping testimony confidential.

Too damned many secrets from his "transparent" administration for anyone to take him at his word.

invoking executive privilege when it was first said under oath that obama had no knowledge of fast and the furious is a cover up.

Did Obama say it under oath?

And what evidence do you have that Obama did know about it?
Did Obama say it under oath
?
Do you know what constitutes a cover up?

Only information deemed critical to the national defense that the President has under his control can the executive privilege be invoked.

Did Obama say it under oath?

Did Obama say it under oath
?
Do you know what constitutes a cover up?

Yes. Do you have evidence Obama lied under oath?

Only information deemed critical to the national defense that the President has under his control can the executive privilege be invoked.

Untrue. You are really exposing your ignorance.

Like I said. You have nothing. No lies under oath by Obama, no evidence of obstruction of justice. Nothing.

If the Executive branch tells the Legislative branch to pack sand when the Legislative exceeds its Constitutional authority in a fishing expedition, that is not evidence of a crime being committed by the President, no matter how hard you wish it so.

The President has never even been put under oath for Fast and Furious, so the outrageously bogus claims he lied under oath just expose how incredibly dumb you people are.

This is powerful, pungent, psycho* polling week? Of course not, I would not have supported the impeachment of Bush II, and there were actual issues with him. Reelect him? Depends on the economy in October. Oddly enough, one of the biggest Romney supporters I know is cooling on him, this weekend said...."I don't know if he can do much either."

*I realize the P is silent, but it IS there.

If the Executive branch tells the Legislative branch to pack sand when the Legislative exceeds its Constitutional authority in a fishing expedition, that is not evidence of a crime being committed by the President, no matter how hard you wish it so.

The President has never even been put under oath for Fast and Furious, so the outrageously bogus claims he lied under oath just expose how incredibly dumb you people are.

He was under oath when he said he would uphold the constituion.

Forum List

Back