Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably not.. He's a perfect example of the damage done by class warfare economics and leftist causes. In FACT -- Another 4 yrs would just about scuttle the DEM party for a couple decades...

I look at it as an opportunity... :badgrin: :badgrin:

I've said before that the Repubs should have given Pelosi/Reid/Obama EVERYTHING they wanted.. By now -- there wouldn't even be a need for an election....

I think you are putting to much Confidence in the American peoples ability to see things for what they are.

After 4 years of Obama Americans are still pretty evenly split. Meaning about half are still buying the Liberal narrative.

That's because the Repubs were painted as the bad guys for attempting to stop the Pelosi/Reid revolution!!! Don't you see? If you REPS had given them MORE -- you'd be less villified right now as "obstructionists".. It's martial arts. Use the opponents momentum..

I fully support Republicans initiating impeachment proceedings right before an election

They need to demonstrate to the American people how they are putting aside partisan politics to protect the peoples interests

Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

What do you have, exactly?

He has played a lot of golf

I voted yes because it would be just like under Clinton when the right wingers went into a frothing at the mouth rampage to impeach, which ended up blowing up their faces causing Clinton's support to skyrocket.

Please GOP, bring those calls for impeachment :D

Figures.. The largest leftist cheerleader weighing is the ONLY YES vote so far..

Some folks will do anything to win and retain power...

I voted yes because it would be just like under Clinton when the right wingers went into a frothing at the mouth rampage to impeach, which ended up blowing up their faces causing Clinton's support to skyrocket.

Yeah, I'd guess you speak for most Democrats here, I suspect the party would love to see this, the sooner the better.

Yes, and it is not just fast and furious, it is because he continues to walk around the constitution. He is not an American and I want an American for president. He has spent his ife around people who can not and will not obey the law, from his pastor and personal freinds to those on his cabinet. Get rid of him and soon.

What High Crime and/or Misdemeanor is it that the President allegedly committed?

I strongly disagree with his use of EP in the face of a House Committee subpoena, which does border on a cover up. But its apparently the covering up of DoJ and Holder ineptitude.

Absent some high crime or misdemeanor, I see no true basis for even talking about impeachment.

That's a "no."

Figures.. The largest leftist cheerleader weighing is the ONLY YES vote so far..

Some folks will do anything to win and retain power...
Uh-huh...And all the other lefties that have chimed in with similar sentiments.

All about power, not whether there may be any real basis or ability to convict.

Good job, lolberals! :thup:

Has Obama lied to Congress? Has he raped any white women? Has he been caught dealing crack, stealing watermelons, or collecting welfare when he has a job?

Is that your argument for voting no? You are one loony Obamabot. :cuckoo:

No. He'd need to clearly commit a crime for me to support that. I dont support impeachment for purely political purposes. And quite honestly, I dont think it would serve the people to have him impeached this close to an election.

Yeah, I'd guess you speak for most Democrats here, I suspect the party would love to see this, the sooner the better.

Yes, but we all know you guys lie. I'm sure you actually feel the opposite way. We've learned from experience, you Obamabots are liars. Simple as that.

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

What evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor committed by Obama do you have? I'm not going to vote for impeaching Obama just because you don't like him.

So that would be a no? Ok.

So you have nothing then. Just as I figured. I guess those who want to impeach him can't claim to believe in the Constitution since they want to impeach him for just being Obama.

What evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor committed by Obama do you have? I'm not going to vote for impeaching Obama just because you don't like him.

So you have nothing then. Just as I figured. I guess those who want to impeach him can't claim to believe in the Constitution since they want to impeach him for just being Obama.

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

I can list more too, if you'd like. But is any of it worth it? No. No impeachment proceedings will happen no matter what unconstitutional action the president takes. Same as the last admin.

Yeah, i'm pretty you would vote 'No' under any circumstance. You Obamabots aren't known for your critical thinking and reasoning. What wouldn't you Obamabots defend?

Yeah, i'm pretty you would vote 'No' under any circumstance. You Obamabots aren't known for your critical thinking and reasoning. What wouldn't you Obamabots defend?

Please provide us any evidence of high crimes or misdemeanors by Obama surrounding the Fast and Furious debacle.

And you wonder why libertarians are perceived as idiots?

I hate Obama. But I don't see any evidence of a crime by him with respect to F&F. Where is it? Show me.

Just because someone demands to see evidence of a crime does not make them an Obamabot, dimwit.

You haven't a critical thinking brain cell in your head.

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

I can list more too, if you'd like.

I would like to see more.

I don't see dropping a bomb on someone actively engaged in murderous acts against the United States as being a crime. If you can show me evidence we had the ability to capture and try him, I am all ears.

Forum List

Back