Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately, the usual suspects have conveniently forgot about Brian Terry and his Family. It's just all about saving their Dear Leader. They have sold their souls.

Did Obama say it under oath?

And what evidence do you have that Obama did know about it?
?
Do you know what constitutes a cover up?

Yes. Do you have evidence Obama lied under oath?

And what evidence do you have that Obama did know about it?

Only information deemed critical to the national defense that the President has under his control can the executive privilege be invoked.

Untrue. You are really exposing your ignorance.

Like I said. You have nothing. No lies under oath by Obama, no evidence of obstruction of justice. Nothing.

Like you said you were wrong when you said it then and you are wrong now

What is “executive privilege?”
The earliest American example of executive privilege may be President Thomas Jefferson’s claim that he could keep a letter from a military advisor secret from Vice President Aaron Burr’s treason tribunal, but the Supreme Court did not begin to define the privilege’s contours until the White House tried to block disclosure of the now-famous Nixon tapes.

The Court’s decision eventually led to the tapes’ disclosure, but the justices recognized in their 1974 United States v. Nixon decision that “those who expect public dissemination of their remarks may well temper candor with a concern for appearances and for their own interests to the detriment of the decisionmaking process.” Presidents must have a limited power to resist disclosure of certain information when keeping that information confidential is necessary to ensure a well-functioning executive branch of government. This power exists in addition to other checks on the disclosure of government documents, such as the president’s power to classify sensitive national security information.

The term “executive privilege” is often used as a blanket term to refer to any presidential assertion that an executive branch document should not be disclosed, but the courts have recognized both a stronger and a weaker form of executive privilege.
Executive Privilege 101

Executive powers do not protect criminal activities

I voted no as I live in the South, and the riots that would result from any attempt to remove black jesus from office would be devastating!!!!

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?
No...he'll be out of office before there is even a vote. Besides, I see no Obama involvement with F&F. I do think that Holder should be charged with wrongful death after he leaves the protection of his office.

With the 'Fast & Furious' scandal heating up, some are beginning to float the idea of Impeachment. Would you support it? What do you think?

Telling the partisan ignorance of the president’s enemies, as to them ‘impeachment’ is a political process subject to popular opinion, rather than a process of the law.

In order for a committee to be formed to consider drafting Articles of Impeachment, there must first be evidence of wrongdoing, which doesn’t exist.

Of course a lack of evidence never stopped the radical right in the past.

Telling the partisan ignorance of the president’s enemies, as to them ‘impeachment’ is a political process subject to popular opinion, rather than a process of the law.

In order for a committee to be formed to consider drafting Articles of Impeachment, there must first be evidence of wrongdoing, which doesn’t exist.

Most know full well of your dishonest partisan bullshit. Nothing new here folks move on.

In the worst case, the Obama administration's 'Fast and Furious' program was not substantially different than the Bush administration's 'Operation Wide Reciever'. It would be nonsensical to impeach a President for doing something when the same thing had been done by previous Presidents.

The fact that a border agent was murdered as a result of Fast and Furious doesn't have any bearing. One could have been murdered as a result of 'Wide Reciever' just as well.

The fact that the ATF was willing to go ahead with 'Fast and furious' when they had already determined that 'wide reciever' was a both a failure and a generally idiotic idea, makes the ATF suspect.

It sounds like some people in the ATF were setting up the Obama administration for a huge political scandal.

Reminds me of the fact that President Eisenhower first rejected the plan for the bay of pigs invasion when he was in office, then later recommended it to President Kennedy.

In the worst case, the Obama administration's 'Fast and Furious' program was not substantially different than the Bush administration's 'Operation Wide Reciever'. It would be nonsensical to impeach a President for doing something when the same thing had been done by previous Presidents.

The fact that a border agent was murdered as a result of Fast and Furious doesn't have any bearing. One could have been murdered as a result of 'Wide Reciever' just as well.

The fact that the ATF was willing to go ahead with 'Fast and furious' when they had already determined that 'wide reciever' was a both a failure and a generally idiotic idea, makes the ATF suspect.

It sounds like some people in the ATF were setting up the Obama administration for a huge political scandal.

Reminds me of the fact that President Eisenhower first rejected the plan for the bay of pigs invasion when he was in office, then later recommended it to President Kennedy.
the Obama administration's 'Fast and Furious' program was not substantially different than the Bush administration's 'Operation Wide Reciever'.
This is really becoming redundant I don't know exactly how many times I have seen some one say this but it's way to many times.

Fast and the furious was not is not comparable to operation wide receiver
Operation fast and the furious was run without the consent or knowledge of the Mexican government
wide receiver was
Fast and the furious weapons were not tracked
Wide receiver weapons were tracked while in America but Mexican authority could not keep track of them
Fast and the furious People died
Wide receiver no reports of people being killed.
I'm sure there's more but would you obama defenders stop it this is getting old.

Only if there were some Smoking Gun Evidence of an offense that rose to the Occasion.

Americans need to stop talking Impeachment just because they don't like what a Leader does. The Same was done to Bush and it was BS then.

Nixon vs. U.S.

I would have supported Impeachment for Nixon had he not stepped down. Impeachment is a very ugly process that I think we should avoid at all costs. One can only Hope the Next president that Actually gets caught on something that Rises to impeachable is wise enough to resign as well.

Say what you want about Nixon, he saved this country (and admittedly himself) a lot of Public Pain by Stepping down when he knew the Jig was up.

Translation: You'll defend anything your Dear Leader/Democrats do. Good little Bootlicker, aren't ya? Sad.

Only if there were some Smoking Gun Evidence of an offense that rose to the Occasion.

Americans need to stop talking Impeachment just because they don't like what a Leader does. The Same was done to Bush and it was BS then.

Nixon vs. U.S.

I would have supported Impeachment for Nixon had he not stepped down. Impeachment is a very ugly process that I think we should avoid at all costs. One can only Hope the Next president that Actually gets caught on something that Rises to impeachable is wise enough to resign as well.

Say what you want about Nixon, he saved this country (and admittedly himself) a lot of Public Pain by Stepping down when he knew the Jig was up.

It appears what obama has done is what they peged Nixon for. Not wiretapping but the cover up of a criminal act.

That might just be the weakest and most bizarre Obamabot rant yet. :cuckoo:

No.

Defeat in November will suffice.

Thanks

I think they should at least send a message to all politicians do not do this any more stop with covering shit up and be honest.

Nixon vs. U.S.

It appears what obama has done is what they peged Nixon for. Not wiretapping but the cover up of a criminal act.

Appears is not the Same as Is. This will all play out eventually, But it's not going to be before the Election. If the Courts rule the Documents are not subject to EP, then we will see what is in them. If it is found that Obama Lied to Congress after the Fact there still can be Legal Action Taken against him, Even if he is out of Office.

Any Impeachment attempt before the Election is going to play into Obama's Hands. Get his Base out, and Alienate many Independents.

Finally I think it is important not only that Obama leaves the WH, but that he does it by losing at the Ballot Box. America needs to be able to send a loud and clear message at the Ballot Box in Nov. That we are not interested in the Obama Agenda, and his Divisive Partisan way of "leading" this country.

to be Honest if I had my dream come true it would be that every single Incumbent on Both sides of the Isle lose to New Comers. But then that is just Fantasy :)

Last edited:
Well he announced today that he and the dhs will not support Arizona. so yes. anybody who swears to uphold the law of the land and doesn't does not deserve the office.

Forum List

Back