Zone1 would you give up your right to vote if???

would you give up your right to vote if you never had to pay income taxs

• Total voters
Fortune, 500 publishes lists. Publicly traded companies publish their financial statements.

The tax code is written, so they don’t have to pay taxes just like the tax code is written so that low income people don’t have to pay taxes.

Since Bezos isn’t paying taxes, he doesn’t have any skin in the game either. Neither does Elon Musk, Michael Bloomberg or Carl Icahn

Furthermore guys like Bezos have a whole lot more say about who the tax code rewards, than some physically disabled man living on welfare or disability.

the tax code applies to everyone not just the rich,,

if it pisses you off take it up with dems and repubes,, that wrote it,,

Look if social programs were unconstitutional we'd know it already.

Your incessant whining isn;t working so maybe try to actually do something about it instead.
we do know it,,
you just choose to remain a useful idiot and accept it,,

the burden is on you to show where the government can take from one person and give to another without compensation as stated in the last sentence of the 5th amendment,,

dont worry I will wait while you find it, but be warned I have been waiting for the answer to this question for decades and it hasnt come yet,,

The fact that they’re doing it 100 years later, after all of the court challenges that have been made is proof positive that it’s legal.

We don’t have to prove they have the right, that’s up to those who are doing the taxation, and they have apparently proofing it.

If you believe, otherwise, file your lawsuits and take them to the Supreme Court and see what happens.

The Democrats didn’t write it. The Republicans wrote it. This is Ronald Reagan’s tax code as amended by George W. Bush and Donald J Trump.

You broke it, you own it.
both of them wrote it you stupid skank,,

I sure hope youre a better street whore than a political commentator,,

The fact that they’re doing it 100 years later, after all of the court challenges that have been made is proof positive that it’s legal.

We don’t have to prove they have the right, that’s up to those who are doing the taxation, and they have apparently proofing it.

If you believe, otherwise, follow your lawsuits and take them to the Supreme Court and see what happens.
whats this we shit??

youre a foreign troll commenting of matters that dont concern you when youre letting your cooch rest between johns,,

would you give up your right to vote if you never paid income tax??

that would include all aspects of politics like advocating or donating to candidates,

it wouldnt include advocating for other rights like listed in the bill of rights,,

I dont believe someone on welfare for more than a yr shouldnt be allowed to vote on anything other than candidates,, no voting on tax increases or other social issues,,

I feel you gave that up when you wanted society to provide your basic essentials,,
I wouldn't give up my right to vote but my conservative vote hasn't meant a thing since the Dems mastered the art of election fraud.

both of them wrote it you stupid skank,,

I sure hope youre a better street whore than a political commentator,,

You are one stupid conservative. Bitter: party of one. All caught up in skid row life.

Anybody who bursts your little bubble just puts you over the edge. Or maybe you’re just hung over.

Time to get ready to go to the city tomorrow. Retail therapy.

You are one stupid conservative. Bitter: party of one. All caught up in skid row life.

Anybody who bursts your little bubble just puts you over the edge. Or maybe you’re just hung over.

Time to get ready to go to the city tomorrow. Retail therapy.
oh for fuck sake go away,,

what happens here is none of your business,,

I got the constitution and the 5th amendment,, all you got is an over reaching government supported by useful idiots such as yourself,,

The problem there is that the money you pay in taxes is no longer yours

The government is not raiding your bank accounts to to TAKE your money for public uses.

The problem there is that the money you pay in taxes is no longer yours

The government is not raiding your bank accounts to to TAKE your money for public uses.
more excuses from a useful idiot that bows down to government overlords,,

whats this we shit??

youre a foreign troll commenting of matters that dont concern you when youre letting your cooch rest between johns,,

All of humanity is my concern. I actually give a shit about the kind of world. I’m leaving to my children and grandchildren.

When all of your corporations divest themselves of the Canadian companies, they gobbled up and stop trying to destroy my nations economy in the same way they’ve destroyed yours, you can tell me to but out,

But as long as we’re in this NAFTA suicide pact with you, it behoves us to try to keep you from completely destroying your own economy.

I want them to have a fucking chance in life. Just like I did. Living 30 miles from the American border is like living above a meth lab, praying the idiots don’t blow the place up.

more excuses from a useful idiot that bows down to government overlords,,

I am far more critical of the government that you are I just actually think about what I say and don't WHINE like you do.

The money people get from social programs is a drop in the bucket compared to what we waste keeping the people who actually own our politicians fat and happy.

I got the constitution and the 5th amendment,, all you got is an over reaching government supported by useful idiots such as yourself,,

The taxes you pay are your share of the cost for living in a first world country. Billionaires continue to push this lie that taxes are theft of YOUR money.

If you live in a condominium, you have to pay fees for maintenance and upkeep, and common area expenses. Condo fees cover, recreational facilities, upkeep for the grounds, repairs to the infrastructure and insurance for the complex and salaries the staff who complete the work.

Taxes are your share of the costs for the military, the courts, federal property registration records, trade marks, and incorporations, overseas embassies and outposts, and federal workers, highways, railways, airports, seaports, and border security.

And because your presidents keep cutting taxes, and running up deficits, your taxes are way too low, and you are not paying your fair share of the actual cost of running the federal government.

You’re passing it off to your children and grandchildren by way of the national debt and undermining their future by in the process.

o
All of humanity is my concern. I actually give a shit about the kind of world. I’m leaving to my children and grandchildren.

When all of your corporations divest themselves of the Canadian companies, they gobbled up and stop trying to destroy my nations economy in the same way they’ve destroyed yours, you can tell me to but out,

But as long as we’re in this NAFTA suicide pact with you, it behoves us to try to keep you from completely destroying your own economy.

I want them to have a fucking chance in life. Just like I did. Living 30 miles from the American border is like living above a meth lab, praying the idiots don’t blow the place up.
oh for the love of god shut the fuck up already,,

nobody gives a shit what some worn out canadian street whore thinks,,

Forum List

Back