Zone1 Racism is not the cause of inequality in the United States....but you won't like the real reason....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an interview with one of the few journalists who actually look at real issues......racism isn't the cause of inequality in the U.S.....those selling that are simply trying to keep power and control.....

Klaven was great writer from city journal

Heather McDonald from the Manhattan institute which is behind city journal
Ive read city journal since forever
when isn't she under fire from the left
Great writer in her own right

It is the top 1% that wants the strife of racism, homophobia etc.

As long as the masses are focused on fighting each other, we won't notice how badly we are being screwed by our owners.
Yeah.

Life is horrible in the United States. I'd much rather live in Somalia.

Not that they are wrong but isn't it sort of a water is wet type of thing?

If you dig down (not far mind you) I suspect you will find a leftist Ivy Leaguer (or I-L light) at the heart of most of our ills in that regard, hell, most other ills too.

I mean it almost never falls, when someone posts something most sane people would balk at as far as a new policy goes a small amount of digging usually turns-up a leftist I-Ler behind it.

from 2 white people; it is racial inequality.

No.....watch the video........racism is not the problem....hasn't been for decades......the democrat party and it's policies, an cultural features here in the U.S......not race, are the issue......and the democrats profit from maintaining and exploiting these issues...

Try looking at what was actually said. I did not say life in the US was bad. But, if it makes you feel better to pretend I am anti-American, go for it.
It's nothing but petulant whining when first worlders suggest we are anything but privileged.

She nailed it. I have posted a million times how the marxists got into the head of blacks going back to 60's mainstreaming that pretty much anything normal was acting white. It isn't. When Indians, Chinese or Nigerians etc move here and excel it's because of strong nuclear families, be law abiding, get good grades, be a good citizen. Irish politicians told Irish in the USA that you will never be accepted you will always be shanty Irish so don't try to move up the ladder as well.

She nailed it. I have posted a million times how the marxists got into the head of blacks going back to 60's mainstreaming that pretty much anything normal was acting white. It isn't. When Indians, Chinese or Nigerians etc move here and excel it's because of strong nuclear families, be law abiding, get good grades, be a good citizen. Irish politicians told Irish in the USA that you will never be accepted you will always be shanty Irish so don't try to move up the ladder as well.

Same with the Italians and the Greeks, who were seen as "dark" whites, as opposed to the Irish who were seen as trash whites by the rest of Europe.

I meant "we" collectively but OK.
Yes, we are privileged and I make no apologies for it nor do I feel guilty about it
Didn't say you should, but it looks ridiculous when people as privileged as us throw temper tantrums over how hard life is.

Forum List

Back