Zone1 would you give up your right to vote if???

would you give up your right to vote if you never had to pay income taxs

• Total voters
doesnt matter,, we have a right regardless of opinion,,
All citizens have the fundamental right to possess guns under the law but may require a license to do so. For example, those looking to acquire a handgun need a permit valid for a maximum of nine months. However, no license is needed to possess firearms for hunting or sport.
Regulating firearms in gun-loving Switzerland

The difference between the Swiss and America is that the Swiss people feel they need guns for national security, Americans feel they need them for self defence. So the Swiss look out for their nation, Americans look out for themselves.

Switzerland still suffer high gun deaths, just like America but most are suicides. They've had 2 mass shootings in the last 20 years.

All citizens have the fundamental right to possess guns under the law but may require a license to do so. For example, those looking to acquire a handgun need a permit valid for a maximum of nine months. However, no license is needed to possess firearms for hunting or sport.
Regulating firearms in gun-loving Switzerland

The difference between the Swiss and America is that the Swiss people feel they need guns for national security, Americans feel they need them for self defence. So the Swiss look out for their nation, Americans look out for themselves.

Switzerland still suffer high gun deaths, just like America but most are suicides. They've had 2 mass shootings in the last 20 years.
why are you speaking for 330 million people??

how long did it take you to ask all of them??

Guns should be discussed in another thread, this thread is about disgusting Representative Democracy.
it is??

thats funny thats not what I started it for,,

so far all youve given is your opinion and a link of other peoples opinion, while I gave you a legal definition thats backed up by 230 yrs of history,,

I’m of the opinion that voting mostly boils down to a say in how you want the government to spend the revenue it takes in. No skin in the game, no say in the rules. Do you pay property taxes? It doesn’t have to only cover income, but I’d like to curtail the ability for the non-taxed to vote themselves money from the public till.

Everyone in the United States of America pays tax in some form or another, including renters. Your property taxes are included in the rent. Every purchase of goods and services.

Isn’t there a prohibition on poll taxes in the constitution?

Also, are you saying that Jeff Bezos, who pays no income taxes, shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

we are a constitutional republic that uses democrat process to elect reps,,

Everyone in the United States of America pays tax in some form or another, including renters. Your property taxes are included in the rent. Every purchase of goods and services.

Also, are you saying that Jeff Bezos, who pays no income taxes, shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
if youre not going to stay on topic go back on the streets where you do your best work,,

A constitutional republic is a form of democracy.

All republics are democracies, but all democracies are not Republics

Canada is a parliamentary constitutionally monarchy, which is a subset of Constituonal Democracies.
canada is a failed state of useless morons,,,

sure its a type of demcracy but as we all know its so far from a true demcracy its dishonest to say it is a democracy,,,

now get back on the streets where you can do some good,,

I’m not really interested in talking US politics with foreigners who obviously have been brainwashed by Marxists.

Everyone of my questions was on topic.

Answer the questions.

Do billionaires like Jeff Bezos, who make all kinds of money, but pay no income taxes lose their right to vote?
wheres your proof they dont pay income tax?? or is it they use the tax code to reduce their tax burden which is legal??

besides thats up to them,, maybe you should contact them and ask them to comment,,

canada is a failed state of useless morons,,,

sure its a type of demcracy but as we all know its so far from a true demcracy its dishonest to say it is a democracy,,,

now get back on the streets where you can do some good,,

Triggered again??? Can’t defend your ideas???

Drunks, whores, liars. You need to hang out with a better class of people.

Triggered again??? Can’t defend your ideas???

Drunks, whores, liars. You need to hang out with a better class of people.
I asked a question,, how is that pushing an idea??

are you saying you dont know if they are or arent paying income tax or that using the tax code means their tax burden is low or zero??

sounds like youve been hanging around with to many drunks and whores,,

wheres your proof they dont pay income tax?? or is it they use the tax code to reduce their tax burden which is legal??

besides thats up to them,, maybe you should contact them and ask them to comment,,

Fortune, 500 publishes lists. Publicly traded companies publish their financial statements.

The tax code is written, so they don’t have to pay taxes just like the tax code is written so that low income people don’t have to pay taxes.

Since Bezos isn’t paying taxes, he doesn’t have any skin in the game either. Neither does Elon Musk, Michael Bloomberg or Carl Icahn

Furthermore guys like Bezos have a whole lot more say about who the tax code rewards, than some physically disabled man living on welfare or disability.

the burden is on you to show where the government can take from one person and give to another without compensation as stated in the last sentence of the 5th amendment,,

dont worry I will wait while you find it, but be warned I have been waiting for the answer to this question for decades and it hasnt come yet,,
Look if social programs were unconstitutional we'd know it already.

Your incessant whining isn;t working so maybe try to actually do something about it instead.

Forum List

Back