Zone1 would you give up your right to vote if???

would you give up your right to vote if you never had to pay income taxs

• Total voters

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
would you give up your right to vote if you never paid income tax??

that would include all aspects of politics like advocating or donating to candidates,

it wouldnt include advocating for other rights like listed in the bill of rights,,

I dont believe someone on welfare for more than a yr shouldnt be allowed to vote on anything other than candidates,, no voting on tax increases or other social issues,,

I feel you gave that up when you wanted society to provide your basic essentials,,

would you give up your right to vote if you never paid income tax??

that would include all aspects of politics like advocating or donating to candidates,

it wouldnt include advocating for other rights like listed in the bill of rights,,

I dont believe someone on welfare for more than a yr shouldnt be allowed to vote on anything other than candidates,, no voting on tax increases or other social issues,,

I feel you gave that up when you wanted society to provide your basic essentials,,
No, because voting is central to democracy and I live in the UK self employed as a Limited Company, so if don't pay income tax. The joys of an accountancy background with more knowledge of the tax rules than Joe Public

Ballot harvesting? Votes don't matter much?

Both lies.
Our system has rules... one man one vote... people are bringing in stacks of ballots... that is ripe with possible fraud... now republicans are starting to do it too... so we will see what you say after November....

No, because voting is central to democracy and I live in the UK self employed as a Limited Company, so if don't pay income tax. The joys of an accountancy background with more knowledge of the tax rules than Joe Public
we arent a democracy and because of that it changes everything you said,,,

because we are a republic that protects minorities from the majority rule,,
so as long as the law protects me from harm voting isnt such a big deal at a personal; level,,

Our system has rules... one man one vote... people are bringing in stacks of ballots... that is ripe with possible fraud... now republicans are starting to do it too... so we will see what you say after November....
We may end up with more votes than people.

we arent a democracy and because of that it changes everything you said,,,

because we are a republic that protects minorities from the majority rule,,
so as long as the law protects me from harm voting isnt such a big deal at a personal; level,,
Our democratic Constitutional Republic is a form of democracy, silly one.

Please spare us from your rewriting of history and word meanings.... We are a democratic REPUBLIC.

what is your definition of ballot harvesting, so I can reply to your post?
Ballot harvesting is getting ballots delivered instead of handing them out at voting polls to identified registered voters. It is a political party busing people to the polls while handing out freebies. It is basically concentrating on getting favorable ballots instead of convincing voters to vote for a particular candidate. IOW the party platform and candidate is less important than getting ballots.

Our democratic Constitutional Republic is a form of democracy, silly one.

Please spare us from your rewriting of history and word meanings.... We are a democratic REPUBLIC.
its the furthest from a true democracy that its dishonest to claim it to be even close,,,

its a constitutional republic not what you said,,,

voting for the lesser of evils that in no way represent the great unwashed is just an exercise in futility to many of us anyways.....~S~

I would gladly opt out of voting in exchange for opting out of taxation. As a matter of fact, I think that people who don’t pay taxes should be barred from voting.

Forum List

Back